What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Yeah, that's what I understand. It's probably an insert like the one from the DMM game guide. Hopefully you can get it off of amazon like the guide as well. It's currently 1800 yen for the preorders, which is probably the cheapest I've seen anything that nets you an SR.

If this doesn't wind up on amazon, does anyone know of a good forwarding service? Or live in Japan and feel like sending me codes so I don't have to deal with shipping? :rolleyes:
It seems like i also cant buy it over here too- damn you DMM y u so gaijin unfriendly?

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Huh, already 300. That was fast.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

still below 200 but had about 100+ kills yesterday so if i can pull that off again today and tomorrow itl be pretty quick for me too.

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This fall card is really cute.

Also, I really wish I could understand anything the Japanese friends I have post.

Should I put something in my profile that I speak English? I'm slowly working on my Japanese but it's still really bad. Haven't even finished learning all the hiragana yet...

Gromelon

Reputation score

Should I put something in my profile that I speak English?
You can, but in my personal experience its exceptionally rare for someone to both read the message AND directly speak with you. Since July when I started playing PPS there was only one player who cleared both conditions. And all he did was asking me "what does "ping" mean" :D

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, I really wish I could understand anything the Japanese friends I have post.

Should I put something in my profile that I speak English? I'm slowly working on my Japanese but it's still really bad. Haven't even finished learning all the hiragana yet...
I know that feeling- people keep writing in Japanese to me even though i posted that if you wanna direct to me you should use English :)

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Make it a learning thing. There is a mode in google translate that allows you to draw out kana and kanji and translate it. It's not perfect, and a little bit of work, but you'll be practicing by writing it, seeing it, and seeing the translation (it shows romajii below the input too).

Most of the time it's just a 'good luck' or 'thank you for helping me in the event'.

Xanondorf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I can finally post! So I guess that means a formal intro. My name is Xanondorf, obviously here, and in PPS. And while my number was posted before, I'll put it up again. Yknow, just in case.

I'm not terribly helpful during the boss events, but I've been around since the previous coliseum event, so I know my way around a bit. And you guys have been a big help.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

300 kills here aswell. Thats the 2nd time i actually completed this event wich is pretty amazing.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hah! Stupid amazon.jp and it's restriction on 'adult content' books. So much for the Brandish card unless someone knows a way around it. :(

lilpyro64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

heh i never manage able to get to 300 boss kills....how do you guys get it done on the first day??!

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

heh i never manage able to get to 300 boss kills....how do you guys get it done on the first day??!
Lots of friends spawn bosses like crazy the first few hours after they release the lightning ones. (And a day or two after that) Everyone seems to rush to get the 300 bosses asap, so it's best to just tag each boss you can with a single hit (unless they all have trouble finishing off the boss in time). I also noticed you have quite a few people on your friends list that haven't logged on in more than a week which probably doesn't help you any.

NEWS
The current event ended at maintenance (14:00) which goes till 16:00 local time. I think we get a little breather before they start up the ladder event, which means the new SR 5 step box will be available for it after maintenance ends.

Get your R (gold) gacha tickets ready, because they're also adding a Limited Halloween card to the mix after maintenance! I still regret missing the wolf girl one from last year.:(

lilpyro64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lots of friends spawn bosses like crazy the first few hours after they release the lightning ones. (And a day or two after that) Everyone seems to rush to get the 300 bosses asap, so it's best to just tag each boss you can with a single hit (unless they all have trouble finishing off the boss in time). I also noticed you have quite a few people on your friends list that haven't logged on in more than a week which probably doesn't help you any.
thanks and noted...guess ill try doing a purge after the maintenance

Gromelon

Reputation score

They opened another tower from the past. Might as well spin it between events.

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heh...got the new halloween card on my fourth roll.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Welp... Wolf girl absolutely hates me. I never got her last time, and she was a PITA this time too.

About 350 R gacha tickets and 69 reveals later.... >.> At least I picked up the SR I was still missing and nabbed the new Halloween girl 4 times xD.

And apparently the max ex lvl isn't 50... time to purge more gacha cards to try and figure it out.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Got both with ~60 tickets and 20 reveals. Lucky!

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you actually get anything from doing the old climb events?

I know you can get rewards from the things that occasionally spawn but can you get the actual cards themselves?

I'm missing this particular one, want to know if I should put forth the effort to burn through the thing or not.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well someone here tried doing that but didnt get a card. I tried to get any cards for the candies you get from acorns and yet didnt get those myself so i think its more of a "ram-your-way-to-the-end-of-the-all-floors-and-learn-the-end-of-the-story"

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

TaKeShi[PL];613709 said:
Well someone here tried doing that but didnt get a card. I tried to get any cards for the candies you get from acorns and yet didnt get those myself so i think its more of a "ram-your-way-to-the-end-of-the-all-floors-and-learn-the-end-of-the-story"
Yeah, the old events don't net you any of the cards, it's more of a story/ completion thing. The current one was my first event and I didn't finish it, but got the card later on. The first 'old' ladder event I was hoping to get the card for since it's one of the few I have left to get, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Wow... I've played this for 1.25 years :eek:

So the max EX lvl (at least on pink cards) is 60. I can't imagine having the patience to farm all the EX cards from the daily mission to max out the cards I use for the PvP battle. Especially if there's a chance a new card can dethrone them.

NEWS
  • There will be a Whim Gacha from noon Oct. 31 until noon Nov. 2 local time.
  • Keys are now added to the shop bundles.
  • 5 Step SR Box Gacha for the upcoming ladder event is active.
  • R (gold) Gacha has both last years Halloween card and this years Halloween card. They are limited time cards, and will disappear from the R gacha after a Nov. 20 maintenance.
  • The new limited card will be a slayer (multiplier) card (usually 2x) for the SS event scheduled for November. The old one will not (it already was in past events).
  • The new 'old' ladder event will run until maintenance on Oct. 30. (That sounds awfully short?)

Maintenance will be held from 10:00-12:00 on October 30. The new ladder event will begin after it is done.