What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

odaxelagnia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Are there any essences that work while slotted into unders? I've tried guard, madness, fertility..None of them seem to give any benefits on gear in the suit slot despite working just fine if I slot them into my stray cat.

Edit: Ah, that sucks. Guess that narrows down potential armor upgrades to just being higher slotted gothic bustiers, then.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And I thought it was a feature, not a bug :(

@Harley
What about boss inscriptions? I've seen on wiki that 3x3 range is crossed out in all of their descriptions. Does they work the same way as before?
To be fair, the only time multiple vortexes gave me problems was past level 80 in the barrier forest (super makai off, extreme on, normal difficulty). I've put about 1 1/2 hours in and it seems it's now just one vortex (and one sacrificial offering) per level.

The 3x3 was crossed out probably because the creator thought it would be misleading. Fortunately the barriers work the same as they always have, albeit with a slightly higher chance of activating the lust inscription.

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They're not well described in English so those with the Japanese readme might as well check what's actually being said.
Well this is the Japanese change log. It's the same as the English one, but I guess people might have different translators

更新履歴

10/20

主に修正更新。

混沌の渦が一層に二つ配置される場合があるのを修正。
行動順が遅れている状態で更に行動順が遅れる行動を取った場合に、
ターンカウントに誤差が出るのを修正。
追加攻撃などの条件の、攻撃結果に起因する部分が表示されていなかったのを修正。
スキル・アイテムの行動の種別を分析に明記
水着類と服をインクで合成した再に、強化判定が行われるように修正。
献身の巻物で戦闘不能になるのを修正。
やけに林道の割合が多かったのを修正。
<行動後>系の追加攻撃が、有効なターゲットがいなくても発動するのを修正。
過敏(ふたなり)
ターン毎の充血(勃起)の付与条件を修正。
インパルス
インティミデイトが使用できないのを修正。
空中・水上移動が可能な場合、ダッシュ時通路の角で停止しないのを修正。
調整項目

崖下の岩陰に私室へのリンクを追加。
決定キーの長押しで、ショートカットと同様の通常攻撃選択が可能。
ソケット拡張時の表記を詳細に変更。
主に自分を対象にしたり、カウンターや追撃用であるスキルに対して、
リアクト・カウンターが発動しないものを設定。
両手用ライフル各種
スティグマータ、ソード・アキュートに対応するスキルを追加。
リボルバーキャノン、ガンナーズブルーム
ソード・アキュートをドーンスターに変更。
インクによる合成の際、経験判定を強化判定より先に行うように変更。
飛びかかり
<発動時>転倒を受ける(失敗時)
ルスト・インスクリプション
被ダメージ扱いではなくなります。
インキュベイター
初心者モードでの行動パターンを変更。
炎の塔、氷の塔、雷の塔、ストーンウォッチ、スケアクロウ
属性耐性値の計算を修正
《アイアンジャック》
金属音の条件、HP50%以下 → HP50%以下・ダメージ時
《黒妖精》
弱体化状態の相手に対してスキル使用時、重傷を与える
記述の活性条件 傷を抉る使用時 → 重傷付与時
《ディケイド》
陵辱耐性 70 → 50%
媚薬:無効
《インキュベイター》
幸福感の付与条件から発情を削除。
《レッドラム》
物理耐性 35 → 40%
《クエレブレ》
<シフト技> 追風
活性化率 50 → 20。
移動スキル使用時の追い風付与を削除。
《オーグル》
攻撃補正 +20%(カウンター時)
《イニテイト》
ナイトストーカー、フォックスティース以外でスコーチが使えないのを修正。
《ヘルバトラー》
活性化率 50 → 35。
《マカーブル》
活性化率 35 → 25。
《ガルグイユ》
活性化率 50 → 20
《狼犬》、《ジェヴォーダン》、《レイヴン》、《ギーヴル》、《毛皮を着る狩手》、《アンクー》、《グレムリン》、《ファンガス》
武器・腕装備専用
《イニテイト》、《ブラックナイト》、《ブラックドッグ》
装備箇所 首装備/盾・腕装備専用

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I mentioned it before, but it's better just to post the change-log from the original language since the author himself relies on automatic translators for the English version.

Some examples:

行動順が遅れている状態で更に行動順が遅れる行動を取った場合に、
ターンカウントに誤差が出るのを修正。
My translation: If PC's turn is slowed down and opts for an action that further slows down the turn priority, the resulting error to turn count present in previous versions has been fixed.

<行動後>系の追加攻撃が、有効なターゲットがいなくても発動するのを修正。
My translation: Fix for additional attacks involving movement being allowed to trigger despite the lack of a valid target.

空中・水上移動が可能な場合、ダッシュ時通路の角で停止しないのを修正。
My translation: Players with the ability to levitate and/or walk on water will now stop at corners when quick-move (Shift+arrow key) is used.

決定キーの長押しで、ショートカットと同様の通常攻撃選択が可能。
My translation: Pressing Z for a while now allows selection of the shortcut menu and regular attacks.

主に自分を対象にしたり、カウンターや追撃用であるスキルに対して、
リアクト・カウンターが発動しないものを設定。
This wasn't in the English, not surprising since machine translators stumble over this kind of sentence.
My translation: For skills relating to counter attacks and additional attacks mainly with the player character as the object of attack, current settings now prevent reactions and counter-attacks from activating.

インクによる合成の際、経験判定を強化判定より先に行うように変更。
Again missing from the English patch-log.
My translation: When using ink for item fusion, item experience is now prioritised over item strengthening during the process. (Possibly relating to future expansion at the blacksmith).

The rest is just about understandable, not that people are going to bother reading much of the above since everything was posted once in English...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question about your clothing "evolving".

What are the chances of your main suit and other clothing you wear changing into something else? I.e. change into "slit-underwear" and "tight-skirt" after (what seemed to be) a few rounds of going into deep floors, getting them wrecked, and coming back and repairing them.

Also, someone above mentions essence on clothing?? I have not played too deep into this game, will later clothing gain essence slots?

Lastly, what determines the value of an item when selling it? I understand that not using it and having identified it, as well as it's reinforced-level have some effect (and its damage as well). But sometimes, it seems for no reason, a long sword+2 is worth less than a long sword+1 (both have 2 fixed essense slots, have been used in combat).

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lastly, what determines the value of an item when selling it? I understand that not using it and having identified it, as well as it's reinforced-level have some effect (and its damage as well). But sometimes, it seems for no reason, a long sword+2 is worth less than a long sword+1 (both have 2 fixed essense slots, have been used in combat).
Not really sure why but sometimes the stats will be different. I remember finding a +1 Sister's Robes that had way better stats then my +8 Sister's Robes. I think it has something to do with the dots next to the item's icon in the inventory, which I believe to be the item's rank. So I guess a higher rank means it's worth more.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Not really sure why but sometimes the stats will be different. I remember finding a +1 Sister's Robes that had way better stats then my +8 Sister's Robes. I think it has something to do with the dots next to the item's icon in the inventory, which I believe to be the item's rank. So I guess a higher rank means it's worth more.
The dots are slots on the item.

Colored dots = essence in there, 'brown' = blanks.

Tesseract

Reputation score

Question about your clothing "evolving".

What are the chances of your main suit and other clothing you wear changing into something else? I.e. change into "slit-underwear" and "tight-skirt" after (what seemed to be) a few rounds of going into deep floors, getting them wrecked, and coming back and repairing them.

Also, someone above mentions essence on clothing?? I have not played too deep into this game, will later clothing gain essence slots?

The essences themselves have different values. A rarer or higher level essence will sell for more. The sell value is added to the item if the essences are slotted into them. In general though, rare and high level weapons are what you want to be collecting when inventory space is running low. A Vanguard Lancer, for example can sell for well over 1k, whereas your average essence would sell for around 50. Weapon price varies greatly as well. I think long swords only sell for around 100-200p. There's probably a list on the J-wiki, if you don't feel like memorizing item worth as you play.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Skirts and underwear will change form after they have been heavily damaged and then repaired. For the Sister's Robe, the skirt will change twice from the default long to micro-mini.

In exchange for a boost to combat stats, the micro-mini versions of clothing offer zero protection against rape attacks. There is no way to avoid the form change but players can choose which particular form skirt/underwear can take after it has changed form at least once.

At the dwarf blacksmith, there will be an option in the forge menu to "lock in" a particular form for skirts and underwear. Once the form is locked in, no matter how many times you damage and repair the piece of clothing thereafter, it will stay as a long skirt/short skirt.

As for the item costs, look . All sell costs are 1/4 of the listed figures, add more if the item has essences.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those playing the 14/10/21 version, 3 more mini-patches have been released on the creator's website. As always, download and place them in the patch folder to improve the playing experience.

Problems fixed appear to be related to the normal attack window, resistances bestowed by items, a bugged delay in floor transition and the collar trap's paranoia shock not activating along with alterations to its impact.

tropitonky

Reputation score

I've been wondering about the patches for a bit. Is there ever a time that it would be safe to delete old patches? Like when uploader site goes down to having a single patch for the moment? Or should I just not delete any, and only do so when the game itself updates?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been wondering about the patches for a bit. Is there ever a time that it would be safe to delete old patches? Like when uploader site goes down to having a single patch for the moment? Or should I just not delete any, and only do so when the game itself updates?
Technically always.

See, any patch older than the current version won't be load when starting the game, and usually the content of those older patches are in the new version anyway.

And usually the author only clear out the uploader when he uploads a new version.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Paging for western scissors and ankh enemies, would you please drop items with your respective inscription items so that I can complete my weapon set?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Paging for western scissors and ankh enemies, would you please drop items with your respective inscription items so that I can complete my weapon set?
The short answer is no. The long answer is I am still not done my 3rd sealing essence. BUT. I did get my 2nd *sheep*

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The short answer is no. The long answer is I am still not done my 3rd sealing essence. BUT. I did get my 2nd *sheep*
I've already incorporated one western scissors inscription onto my set of weapons but I want two more. I found an ankh inscription once but that was when it was still limited to bracelets and the like so I sold those off.

I've had at least 5 drops of the Headless Count's inscription and am getting sick of seeing those. The RNG generator finds it fun to give me all but Belial's armour inscription multiple times but not the inscriptions I really want.

That +29 swimsuit was +10 when I started my current barrier forest run. Just survived level 78, trying to see if I can make it past 82 this time round.

Edit: Now at level 82 again. One Western Scissors has obliged with an inscription, but small monster rooms at this point are almost impossible to get out alive aside from using divine judgement and the maidensnow ability to clear the mobs.

Attachments

Last edited:

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys and girls. sorry to bug you again, got 1 bad question and 1 normal, first with the bad, is it possible to use cheat engine with the game and if so how lol, i'm able to pick up the values for health, mana, vitality and cash, but not change them or set them at a constant value.:eek: now with the normal question, how on earth do you unequip your sister robe, to see what colour panties you have and how they look lol, thanks for the help as always.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1) Cheat engine is quite tricky for this game, as the values displayed are not the actual values. A while back I did manage to use cheat engine on vitality (because people were claiming it was impossible and I wanted to know if that was true), by using relative search on float values. However, this is a pretty fun game, and cheat engine will ruin the fun of it.

2) You can't take off clothes to see underwear (at least not in the beginning). If you really want, find the 'mirror' trap or have them ripped off by monsters.

Tesseract

Reputation score

Playing around with the morality system - trying to see if there's a somewhat "viable sex build." Built up a ton of bad habits messing around and trying to get uterus inscriptions and purple essences along the way.

It seems like the priest confession thing is tied to your equipment somehow; the higher level your clothing and underwear is, the less morality you can consume in confession?

I know having a higher Morale gives you a good buffer from getting passive sex debuffs, but it seems like a better system would be to let the player choose how much vitality to consume when confessing...

Am I missing something? Obviously i understand the "bad habits" percentages and such, but the Morale and confession equations being tied to gears doesn't make much sense. I gave up trying to figure it out on my own, and looked it up on the J-wiki, but Google Translate is useless for almost everything on that page as there's like 4 hazy terms for the word "Morale."

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Playing around with the morality system - trying to see if there's a somewhat "viable sex build." Built up a ton of bad habits messing around and trying to get uterus inscriptions and purple essences along the way.

It seems like the priest confession thing is tied to your equipment somehow; the higher level your clothing and underwear is, the less morality you can consume in confession?

I know having a higher Morale gives you a good buffer from getting passive sex debuffs, but it seems like a better system would be to let the player choose how much vitality to consume when confessing...

Am I missing something? Obviously i understand the "bad habits" percentages and such, but the Morale and confession equations being tied to gears doesn't make much sense. I gave up trying to figure it out on my own, and looked it up on the J-wiki, but Google Translate is useless for almost everything on that page as there's like 4 hazy terms for the word "Morale."
Viable sex build? Perfectly doable. Many of the inscriptions in the latest version are geared towards players who have sex with monsters instead of fighting them.

What do you need? The sex, masturbation, begging and birth bad habits. Use a bunny suit with the fertility essences and lycanthropy (rabbit). The maximum pregnancy boost the wiki has calculated is at +160% thereabouts. All other sexual habits are not useful for getting Roland pregnant and encouraging monsters to ejaculate in the right area.

As for morale: You spend it to get rid of unwanted sexual habits, it used to be 100 for each bad habit but it's probably changed now with the latest version.

One final thing you might need: Roland's morale gets steadily worse the more she's raped. She also gets new titles as her lewdness increases. For pregnancy players, you need to descend to どうしようも無い、淫乱雌犬肉便器 at about -160 morale thereabouts. Go to the church and confess to the priest with the right option and Roland will get the "fallen" 堕落 state which allows her to strip off all her clothes on demand. While this passive state is active, her morale will never go above 0 which is useful for pregnancy and farming of purple essences. Hard-core players with no intention of seeing morale go above -160 can also equip the heavy collar which the IronJack drops to permanently prevent morale from rising as long as it's equipped.

Want more info? All of the above is from this .

Tesseract

Reputation score

Good to know some inscriptions were made to accommodate a "sex build." I haven't really taking a look at any of those inscriptions. Want em to surprise me. I'll keep an eye out

Yeah thanks for the other help, but all of that information is what I already know. I'm wondering how and why the morale stat (the stat that you "pay" the priest to cleanse your bad habits), is connected to your clothes/underwear level.

For example, I have 71 morale after a medium stint in endgame dungeon (Border of Erosion). Trying to get rid of a ~800% anal habit. Wearing both of my lvl 30 wearables, I can only use 11 morality to cleanse my habits. If I accept, it uses up some arbitrary number of morality to help cleanse further, telling me how far into the -negative that my acceptable morality is at. It turns out to be -7 which puts me at 53 morale. I won't be able to consume any more morality until it is over 60.

Or I could just magically strip my clothes and underwear off through church altar portal technology, and confess ALL of my 71 morality, bringing me down to -60 actual morality, but annihilating my 800+% down to 2%.

Low morality comes back much faster than higher morality, so that is not really an issue. I'll be back up to +100 morality in no time.

So why force the player to mess around with different level clothes to manipulate the morality system?

It seems like I'm missing the purpose of soemthing, or I'm missing an algorithm or something.

Edit: became slightly drunk in the middle of writing this. I'll have to come back tomorrow to edit/clarify if I did a piss-poor job of explaining things.