What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

Went ahead and spent 300 of the rare medals I was saving up.

Here are the results for those who are interested:

53 N
42 R
5 HR

I assume the actual odds map to something like 50%/44%/5%/1% for N/R/HR/SR respectively.

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I got demoted as I suspected and now I can't even win the promotion battles to get back into rank 3. I think I'll just not bother at this point, my defense deck isn't good enough to hold my ranking, but it was worth a shot.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So... it seems like tomorrow until 30th October will have a Battle Arena event with an exclusive SR for those in the top 2,000. Fantastic~

In other news, was hoping to get the limited Demon UR but instead got a 2nd copy of LR Asuka. Not bad but still hoping to land the UR. Would do wonders for my mostly Demon Defense Team.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

battle arena is the multiplayer one right? crap my deck is made of 1 4*, 1 2*, and 8 3*.

my attack is 20,421 and my def is 18,931. climbing these early ranks fairly easy, but not sure how the later ranks are gonna be.

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What the fuck is going on today.

Just went through about a dozen gacha tickets and got nothing but [R]s and ONE [HR] for my trouble. Not even any of the new girls, either.

Also just entered my promotion matches to go from rank 5 to 4 with a nearly full set of BP (1 point used to get the fifth win) and witnessed EVERY ENEMY SKILL activate FUCKING FIVE TIMES IN A ROW. I lost every match, obviously.

I think I'm done with this game.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New arena is kinda bad. Every promotion for me now, each enemy has 2-3 LR's in their attack and defense decks. Impossible to advance.

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep. I've noticed that stupid skill activation crap in promotion battles too. It can't possibly be just bad luck. So many times I get only leader skill or maybe 1 other skill to fire, and the opponent gets all 5 skills to go off on both decks.

The fact that promotion battles are so heavily weighted against the person trying to rank up means that only people with insanely good decks are going to be able to win promotions, which I guess makes sense, but it certainly isn't fun to play.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yep. I've noticed that stupid skill activation crap in promotion battles too. It can't possibly be just bad luck. So many times I get only leader skill or maybe 1 other skill to fire, and the opponent gets all 5 skills to go off on both decks.

The fact that promotion battles are so heavily weighted against the person trying to rank up means that only people with insanely good decks are going to be able to win promotions, which I guess makes sense, but it certainly isn't fun to play.
yep its pretty much preferable for the defender.

Also doesn't help you always get the same 3 guys again and again.#

I tired now for the 6th time a lvl 7 getting the same guys again and again, all with 2 LR or crap load of reward cards (one guy with 4 dark asagies). Its useless to even try.

Rapossu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Glad to know that i didn't lose anything for not participating in the arena, I will not spend my precious Bp in fights for ranks in this bullshit, better to stock pots...

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think it's possible to win the promotion matches. The two people I'm matched against both have much worse decks than mine and I still cannot beat them.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Holy smokes, the promotion matches are tough as hell. Rank 1 Promotion Matches are INSANE! I'd wager almost all of them have decks stacked with LRs. Of the 3 matches I fought, they all have 4 LR Oboro and 4 LR Asuka. Holy smokes! You need a great deal of luck and LR cards just to make a dent.

With that said, I think the arena might not be a bad place to get Premium Summon Tickets, just spend a bit of BP and rank up to get the initial Rank Up rewards.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

53 N
42 R
5 HR

I assume the actual odds map to something like 50%/44%/5%/1% for N/R/HR/SR respectively.
Rare medals will never turn up anything higher than an SR. That said, you have terrible luck, man.
I've gotten countless SRs with rare medals and occasionally I get a few with the regular medal gacha. Still not a damn UR, or LR in sight however..

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, well, I somehow managed to get to rank 3 earlier today, only to fall all the way back down to rank 7 the next time I logged on, a mere three hours later. Apparently, the game doesn't even inform you about your demotion if you drop by more than one rank at a time (no lose screen in sight). I was still operating under the assumption that I was at 3 until I realized that some the opponents I was being matched with were ranks 9 and 10. Not even going to bother climbing back up.

Speaking of rank 3, earlier I fought a damn Lv 12 player with his starter card as leader and a mosaic deck of [R]s holding that rank. Absolutely ridiculous. I'd really like to know which incompetent designer thought level-based matchmaking was a good idea.

Rare medals will never turn up anything higher than an SR. That said, you have terrible luck, man.
I've gotten countless SRs with rare medals and occasionally I get a few with the regular medal gacha. Still not a damn UR, or LR in sight however..
Weird, I'm fairly sure regular medal gacha can't give SRs. Anyway, not that my dreadful luck was ever in dispute, but rare medal-wise, it actually hasn't been that bad. The only non-event SR I haven't found at least one copy of from rare medals is Mishea, and, frankly, that suits me just fine.

On the other hand, I'm probably the only Lv 90+ player in the game who doesn't have anything higher than an SR. Woe is me.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The arena is horrendous either way, the enemy always triggers more often, and some even trigger more then once.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Weird, I'm fairly sure regular medal gacha can't give SRs. Anyway, not that my dreadful luck was ever in dispute, but rare medal-wise, it actually hasn't been that bad. The only non-event SR I haven't found at least one copy of from rare medals is Mishea, and, frankly, that suits me just fine.

On the other hand, I'm probably the only Lv 90+ player in the game who doesn't have anything higher than an SR. Woe is me.
Lol, you and me both, buddy. Fuck, I keep getting demoted for no reason whatsoever. I leave the game for 10 minutes to grab a bite and BAM, down to rank 7-8. How the hell does demotion work in this game?

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering if they ever gave away those 4-5-6 star cards in events to other people that are not in the "top 2000".

I've only played through 2 events (the arena one now and the tower event last week) and i think it's pretty much impossible for anyone lower than X lvl to gain these cards (or you just have been rlly lucky with your gacha's).

I did get the girl with the 2 spiked clubs for reaching floor 80 (playing pretty much all week and spending about 8 pots) and i got her in the last few hours of the event. But then i see these people reaching floor 100 like it's nothing.

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was wondering if they ever gave away those 4-5-6 star cards in events to other people that are not in the "top 2000".

I've only played through 2 events (the arena one now and the tower event last week) and i think it's pretty much impossible for anyone lower than X lvl to gain these cards (or you just have been rlly lucky with your gacha's).

I did get the girl with the 2 spiked clubs for reaching floor 80 (playing pretty much all week and spending about 8 pots) and i got her in the last few hours of the event. But then i see these people reaching floor 100 like it's nothing.
There are two kinds of event-related cards: those that can be earned through the event itself (usually one 3* and one 4*) and those available for a limited time from gacha (usually two 2*, one 3* and one 5*).

The event cards are not obtainable through gacha and vice versa. In addition, only 4* cards have been distributed as prizes for making it to the top 2000 thus far.

Tower events are by nature skewed to favor higher-leveled players, but the other kind of major event, boss hunts, tends to be a bit friendlier to newbies. Boss hunts also rarely reward players with event card drops, so it is possible to receive the 4* without making it to the top 2000.

Either way, you should have been able to clear Stage 80 on natural stamina recovery alone, unless you only started playing halfway during the event. Your stamina recovers by one point every three minutes. Try to spend it before it reaches the cap or every additional point goes to waste.

By the way, are you using the same handle on Yomihara?

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

53 N
42 R
5 HR

Actually they worse, I am at 205 cards aka 615 rare medals and my rates are 45%R/3.5%HR/0.5%SR

Though its to early to make a good assessment since the sample is still a bit to small.

Normal gatchas are pretty much the same where I am already past 2800 cards with rates of 5%R/0.42%HR

Which is pretty much also what jap wiki says (where I am actually a bit more lucky with Rs since its supposed to be only 3%)

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So they reached 350k people playing the game. And give out 2 premium gatchas and 2 BP at the 31st.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Please don't let it be BP potions. I could use actual BP. Some preview pics do show a character with more than 6 BP for the record.

Edit: SHIIIEEEET NIGGA. I'm rolling with the big boys.
Edit: Edit: Well that lasted all of twenty seconds.
Edit:Edit:Edit: Fuck, got caught in rank 1 promotion hell 8 minutes before the deadline. Landed 1030th place, could've gotten 1000 or less if I had been demoted to rank 2, or 3 and then worked myself up again in that time :(

Last edited: