~~~snip~~~
Title: 【RPG】 退魔師ショタの受難
Brand: ツチヒゲ族
Release: 2014/08/31
File size: 54MB
Genre: RPG
Information

Read more :
1. There is already a thread for this game.
2. All links at that site either require premium, are malware hosts or simply don't work for me.

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Game Collection

I know this might not be the right play (please feel free to redirect me to a more appropriate place to ask), but I've had this memory of a game stuck in my head for the longest time and I absolutely can't find it or remember the name.

I'm 90% sure its an rpg maker game (or at least an rpg style game if its not) and the main features of the game that I remember are:
  • Different Costumes/Outfits
  • Tame/befriend/capture monsters/creatures based on outfit wearing
  • Unlock outfits throughout the quest

One of the only events I can remember enough to describe is that during the main quest you have to agree to agree to provide a favor to a group of bandits so that they will help you defeat the last boss (a big dragon or something if i remember correctly). After the quest ends when you go back to the bandits the main character pays up on the favor and a friend/quest giver from the first town submit to them and are forced to bear children for them. Sometime during this event I remember the main character and the other chick wearing these pussy spreaders during the conversation.

Not sure if that's enough for someone else to recognize the game, but its been bothering me for a while now... so I though it wouldn't hurt to ask.

sucker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. There is already a thread for this game.
2. All links at that site either require premium, are malware hosts or simply don't work for me.
If u want to more account premium active , pls contact me . I will give to u about 6-12 hours . Thanks

sucker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download [H-Game] [140817][あんこ屋] 俺得RPG!!迷宮さん

Title: 俺得RPG!!迷宮さん
Brand:あんこ屋
Release:2014/08/17
File size: 72MB
Genre: RPG
Information

Read more:

sucker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download [H-Game] [141009][TKHソフト] 大鳳大学病院の狂気RPG~院内盗撮ファイル~ Ver1.5,3DCGエロ-3 for Windows (2G)

Title: 大鳳大学病院の狂気RPG~院内盗撮ファイル~ Ver1.5
[M-design] 3DCGエロ-3 for Windows
Bland: TKHソフト
Release: 2014/10/09
File size: 125MB
Genre: 院内盗撮型RPG
Information

Trailer

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h7SlbS3ZWk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

sucker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download [H-Game][140310][PIXEL FACTORY] parasite in city Ver 1.02 & Ver 1.03 – Reupload

Title: parasite in city Ver 1.03
Bland: PIXEL FACTORY
Release: 2013/12/03
File size: 151MB
Gerne: ACT
Information

<iframe width="320" height="240" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gSLRkT2FyZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><iframe width="320" height="240" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xICrqfuFEVg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><iframe width="320" height="240" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6EqIsHXt6EM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone knows about that game i dont find it ?

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the English title for "Kureha Shinobu Michijo"?

Wish sites would put titles in English next to the Romaji ones for those of us who can't tell what that means in English...

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great List thanks :)

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just wondering if this list is being maintained, as I see many full translations being posted on Yugifan's Partial Translation list. Just in the last week got a post from Lt. Col. Vinny Rial with a full translation of Vitamin Quest...

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New to RPG maker games. Came across them after finding Adventures of Garnet and liked it. I was wondering could anyone help me with some suggestions? I am looking for some games that include beastiality, slaves, impregnation and possibly insects. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just wondering if this list is being maintained, as I see many full translations being posted on Yugifan's Partial Translation list. Just in the last week got a post from Lt. Col. Vinny Rial with a full translation of Vitamin Quest...
It doesn't seem so. Last edit on main post was in May. It's a shame :(

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So this is the RPG Maker thread, huh?

Have this thing:

Astynoos and the Four Futa Priestesses. I think it's by a French guy, so the translation is slightly off, but it's serviceable.

Derpy little game about being the Greek demigod son of Aphrodite. You die and then have to acquire the blessings of the four priestesses to stick around in Aphrodite's crib instead of fucking off to Hades' shithole. The four priestesses each govern a separate fetish: Cum, feet, piss and throatfuckin'.

I dunno if it's my crappy computer or what, but about halfway through I started getting annoying little freezy-lag things.

So yeah. It's not exactly quality, but it's a thing and it's got some pretty intense fetish stuff going on. No tentacles, sadly.

Three endings. Normal and Good ending are both pretty easy to figure out, but I'm not sure of the third. Also there's a locked door in the obligatory debug area that I'm not sure how to unlock.

Hoboy

Reputation score

New english game -

Hoboy

Reputation score

Another new one - - purely in native english, and once past the prologue quite good...