What's new

Cheat game for RPG Maker type games

Zephax

Reputation score
Hello, I'm Zephax and I've been looking for this one cheat program that I used to own, for nearly a year now, and I can't find it. I remember almost everything there is about it, except the damn name lol

I really hope some of you guys know of it. It has a similar interface to ArtMoney, however there are a few notable differences.

Firstly, it only loads up save files. I'm unsure exactly, but I think it's for RPG Maker games only. Second, it has a predetermined table of items set up with their values generally being used in most games. It has categories for consumables, weapons and armor, etc. For example, the program would have listed a Legendary Sword, Wooden Sword, Steel Sword etc, which you can select to be added to you character as well as the number of copies you'd want for up to 99. Same goes for armor, potions, ingredients and other consumables. Then, once you open up the game, you'll have the appropriate counterpart that was added by the game's creator which would have a different name. If an item from the list doesn't have its own counterpart, once the game is loaded the inventory would have take up a slot with the name "Item not used".

Lastly, the character's stats, experience and level can be changed.

I couldn't find anywhere to post this thread so I decided to write it here, in the Hentai section. It is for a hentai game and there are a lot of good games that are made in RPG Maker. If anyone has any idea on what was the name of the cheat tool, please I beg you to tell me. It's been bugging me for ages now.

Last edited:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Cheat game for RPG Maker type games

Unfortunately I do not know what program you're looking for... However, a lot of programs can do roughly the same thing depending on your patience. If you can't find what you're looking for, you may find some use in a tutorial I made quite some time ago...

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22376

It explains how to use Cheat Engine, but I do implore you to be careful when installing it if you go that route. They've made the installer quite insistent on giving you crap you will most likely never want or need, so read through it very carefully when installing.

Sorry I can't be of any more assistance that that. Good luck!

Is it perhaps on this list?
or this one?
this?

This looks like it might be more accurate?
maybe this?

Last edited:

perkoperv123

Reputation score

Think you want SGEdit broseph

sites.google.com/site/darklunas/sgedit

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I had that one in my list :( Honestly I'm not sure if he hasn't come on since then, hasn't become aware there is any responses to his question, or if he just hasn't responded for some reason...

Systek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I use for RPG-Games (2k- VXACE)

Search: your-life/money/or other * 2 + 1 and this valuve search you

Example: My Life: 250 - > Search 501
Gold 1039 -> Search 2079

Any Edit Valuve need the same ...you will 1000 Life then 2001 edit valuve

Grumby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any script that stops the cheat engine from working?