Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Any1 even know -/+ when next ep of Bakku Anne ll came out? D:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey there.

For anyone familiar with the series, the first installment of the Spiral Legend games from expiacion got an updated version last february, with new stuff to do and new features. The one that's currently swimming around on MEGA is the older version, sadly. Does anyone have the updated version of the game? Thanks in advance.

Oh, and here's a link for those who want to know.

http: //www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/ product_id/RJ109104.html

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey there.

For anyone familiar with the series, the first installment of the Spiral Legend games from expiacion got an updated version last february, with new stuff to do and new features. The one that's currently swimming around on MEGA is the older version, sadly. Does anyone have the updated version of the game? Thanks in advance.

Oh, and here's a link for those who want to know.

http: //www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/ product_id/RJ109104.html
All of the 3 games seem to have been updated recently: In May for 3 and 1, and last October for the second one.
So I'm also searching for an updated version of the 3 games :)

BTW is the story related between the 3 games? I'm still waiting to have a minimum level in Japanese to play them :(

stormfire150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone also have a 100% save file for Violated Hero 5 that I can use? (MEGA preferred)

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

All of the 3 games seem to have been updated recently: In May for 3 and 1, and last October for the second one.
So I'm also searching for an updated version of the 3 games :)

BTW is the story related between the 3 games? I'm still waiting to have a minimum level in Japanese to play them :(
Right now its fine to play the available version of Spiral Legend 2 and 3, since they're nothing more than bug fixes and the like. Only 1 got a massive overhaul in gameplay and stuff. I think they made it so 1 plays just like 3 did. Also, although I'm not at all certain, they might have added something new to the H-scenes.

They still have no pictures though. Oh well.

I'm not exactly sure if the games are related in any way. The games might take place in the same world, but in different time periods.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right now its fine to play the available version of Spiral Legend 2 and 3, since they're nothing more than bug fixes and the like. Only 1 got a massive overhaul in gameplay and stuff. I think they made it so 1 plays just like 3 did. Also, although I'm not at all certain, they might have added something new to the H-scenes.

They still have no pictures though. Oh well.

I'm not exactly sure if the games are related in any way. The games might take place in the same world, but in different time periods.
OK, thanks :)

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could someone help me find some links for some of the atelier gons cardfight vanguard stuff?

Urmominmybed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know any similar games to these 2?

dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ002240.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ119892.html

The card battle system or rock paper scissor?

Please no mahjong though as I have no idea how to play that...

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Help me find a doujin/manga

Hello everyone. I'm having trouble finding a specific manga. It was a 20 page section of, what I believe was, an anthology. It was about a girl beating up a bunch of thugs/rapists in an alleyway. She lost and then got raped. The end was her losing on purpose to get raped, but she was still saying she was going to kill them, etc. It was in english and I cannot find this again. Can anyone help?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone having a working link for RJ155933 and RJ142397. Or perhaps if have them upload them to mega.

I found links for the 2nd one but mostly they are fake/unworking or the downloaded file doesnt have the right pictures or entirely different artwork.

Manly5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

I am seeking to collect all of the RPG Maker games out there that have a male protagonist trying to escape from sex-crazed females (normal females or monstergirls). The ones I'm talking about are not BF games, just ones where if a girl touches you you get violated and see either sprite sex and/or cg screens showing the sex. I remember one specifically where after being violated so many times, you got a game over and it had an actual short video clip of a girl riding you to climax, and I seem to remember another one where the game over video/CG showed multiple girls crowded around you on the floor or bed for the GOR. I think the male protag is trying to escape from a tower/castle in one, and maybe a school in another... can't remember why the girls are sex-crazed or why he wants to escape instead of enjoying haha.

Can anyone link me some? Some of them may have loli or shota so you don't need to link a download of the game, just mainly looking for DLSite links to the games and I can find them myself. Of course it will be greatly appreciated if anyone who can link the actual games either here or via PM. :cool:

Thanks guys! Been trying to find some of these older ones forever.

Last edited:

hebai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell who is the artist of this image? are there any cg set? its from a mobile game
hxxp://imgur.com/ev2NmMQ
Just replace the hxxp with http

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a specific doujin/manga I read awhile ago I believe it was a 20 page story in an anthology, not too sure. The one I read was in English.

It starts with a girl beating up a bunch of thugs/rapists in an alleyway. Later, she loses to them and then gets raped. At the end, she fights and loses again while still cursing them off. Rapists say she lost on purpose, etc. Any help on the title or where I can find it?

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Blackmail/Debt Forced Sex Game

I was wondering if anyone had advice on a game where the heroine was blackmailed into sex or built up a debt causing her to prostitute or submit to unwanted sex to settle the debt. I know a lot of games have these ideas as "side quests" or one-time CG endings, but I was looking for something that was more the focus. For example:

Violated Heroine has the "borrow from lender --> slave ending"
Sakai Quest has the janitor blackmail
Ect...

I don't mind violent rape/sex to be a part of the game too, just really like the blackmail/netorare/debt idea.

Thanks so much!

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't seem to find the game. Does anyone remember the name of the rpg maker H game where you play as a girl who can change into a tanned succubus? I think the story starts off with you being in school and at some point get imprisoned by the head mistress.

Edit: Found it but it looks like the circle account on dlsite was terminated

RJ091048

Last edited:

Spiritlol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember finding a game in development on this forum in which you played a female in a spacesuit under attack from aliens.

It was a top-down perspective and it was an action game with animations. Anyone know the name?

metroid1

Reputation score

hi! looking for a link to Dot handy, either the updated one or not, this is the game, RJ081798. pm me the link please and thank you =)

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure, curious about RPG-maker games based on corrupting the main character.

Stuff like arms deviser, ariadne, naked order, specially if partial or full translated to English, any suggestions?

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm still trying to find the full english version of "Studio Ero House Become Tentacle, Attack the Castle and Impregnate the Girls", the 2nd game in the series. When downloading the "english" version from random sites, I keep getting one with only the UI translated.

Several people have said that they have a fully translated version, but PMs have not availed me. :D

hampus93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking for a game called -堕ちモノRPG- 聖騎士ルヴィリアス (RJ126642) but can´t find any working download links.

If anyone have this game plz upload a download link or knows of a
working one plz post to me about it.