What's new

BioHazard Sherry's Chronicles

OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: BioHazard Sherry's Chronicles

Triacom, thanks! I believe the size is going to be one square if that makes any sense.. :p I'll get started on making some stills though with SFM.. I haven't really figured out how to switch out outfits just yet but I can easily do naked stills and I'm sure that could be a good baseline right? :D

Plus I actually already got alot of Sherry's voice that I downloaded.. I was just wondering if there was software that can technically Capture ones voice after the software has recorded it and then able to play it back with exactly what you want it to? It's hard to explain ugg..

I've did some work in getting RE6 so I can export her outfits and maybe other small things too to add to RPG maker.

Found some neat tilesets online for map creation and also got the Zombie Outbreak one from steam and I was going to have a look at that this week along with those still that I need to create.

I've added this so far as the starting audio in RPG Maker. It's kinda nice and slow at first pretty neat I think.

Regarding to TNT's ideas I really like them as well though though I'd have to agree that many people wouldn't know maybe if she was bitten in the first place. I pretty much knew Sherry was immune from the past RE but my thought was to make it so she could be slowly infected after having sex with one of the undead creatures but it would be a slow turn which could be cured again or slowed by other means..

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Triacom, thanks! I believe the size is going to be one square if that makes any sense.. :p I'll get started on making some stills though with SFM.. I haven't really figured out how to switch out outfits just yet but I can easily do naked stills and I'm sure that could be a good baseline right? :D

Plus I actually already got alot of Sherry's voice that I downloaded.. I was just wondering if there was software that can technically Capture ones voice after the software has recorded it and then able to play it back with exactly what you want it to? It's hard to explain ugg..

I've did some work in getting RE6 so I can export her outfits and maybe other small things too to add to RPG maker.
No problem, if you could send me the naked stills then that would definitely be a good baseline and I could start editing those for the various states. If you'd like you could separate the various clips with audacity (free sound editor), then save the various clips as different files, then play them when it's appropriate. It's also possible to make new sound effects (grunts/pain noises) by taking voice clips, then cutting them/lengthening them (while cutting out anything recognizable as dialogue).

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You could always make up a new virus strain (the L-virus?), maybe in the scenario where its her first mission in some random city, there's a mix of different virus strains running a muck. So you have areas where you have traditional zombies, mutant variants (Licker, Hunter, etc), and maybe some oroboros for dat tentacle action. Mixed up with everything you have this new L-strain that perhaps is transferred along with bites and such. She can get affected by this new lust strain but is still immune to the other zombie strains. Perhaps its also present in small amounts in the water supply making the other survivors more inclined to naughty acts when they should probably be more focused on not dying.

I'm pretty good at making up bullshit science if you need some sort of lore to go along with it.
Immediate thought: Some sort of viral vector that selectively targets nerve cells and dopamine production in the pleasure center of the brain and increases sensitivity in external nerves associated in the pleasure cascade.

This could have long and short term effects as well. Where you can say the virus has low long term survivability so you can have her get a oversensitivity/lust sickness that wears off after some time. But a small percentage of the virus sticks around resulting in a slow build up of overall corruption. So the more often she is infected with the lust strain, the easier it gets for her to get overwhelmed with lust.

OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know I promised Still images but I'm working with the time I got :/ I still haven't decided on a good stance for her still shots.. But how about a few facesets.. With maybe a discolored look for a infected version as well? :eek:
There's actually four different stages of the pictures.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hate being critical, I always feel like an asshole. But, I think it's too pale and the eyes and lips too dark. Looks like face paint rather than being sickly pale with sunken eyes. Reminds me of .
My thought would be to make the end tinting of the skin to about 50% of the current value for the last infection stage. 10% of the current tint for the 1st infection stage and 25% for the 2nd infection stage. Then have a hint of slightly darker veins in her cheeks perhaps at the 2nd stage with full out dark veins in the final stage.
I can try to do that in GIMP with one of the faces there and see how that looks later on. Going to be busy most of the day though so it might not be for a while.

Edit: So I realized again that I'm terrible at trying to do art and such. I did create a pale-ness range by pasting the zombie pale image over the original in opacity increments of 5. Creates a pretty nice ramp from healthy to sickly.

Also something like this I was thinking for veins on the face:

Last edited:
OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nicely done those do look great! I may be able to pencil in the veins.. But I won't be able to until after work :p

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you want to make the end picture with the pale face, veins, sunken eyes, etc. I can easily remake a fading spectrum to choose selections from.

Also just did some quick spectrum of the dark eyes and lips at 25% increments. To me, having it somewhere in the 25-50% range looks the best. Though maybe having a purplish or red-ish color to it might be better. I dunno.

Attachments

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I've also tried some minor editing on those images, these were really quick edits that I haven't put too much effort into because I want to know what direction you want to go in, the first is just a tone downed version of the lightest image you've posted, the second one is slightly infected or dirty sherry (again this took less only a few minutes altogether, if you'd like my help I'd clean it up a lot more and remove some things like the glare), next up is a more infected Sherry, I tried to keep to the theme you had (less coloured skin, darker eyes) and I tried to incorporate a virus kind of feel to it which is why her skin's a bit lifeless. The last one is an even more infected look but I feel I made her way too blue. The images are supposed to be attached, if you cannot see them you can find them here:

Last edited:
OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my the tenting on those look great! I especially love the dirty version. :p Not to say that the rest aren't amazing because they are. :) I like how the stages make it look like she still has a bit of color to her skin until the last one which makes it look like shes a blueish cold looking.. Like shes gone at that point >.<

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I very much agree we need a clear direction and maybe a listing of possible variants.

Here's a potential listing of face stages. Not sure how many levels for each item you want to end up doing.

Normal
Infected (3 levels, more and more pale over levels with additional effects such as dark veins and sunken eyes)
Dirty (3 levels, generally just gets dirtier (not in face stage but for body paper dolls having wet herself should be another variant))
Lustful (3 levels, kind of the opposite of infected where her face becomes more flush and blushed)
And then of course the cross factors, which is where things get tedious. If there are layers I can paste for each of the single factors, I can generate cross factors. Tedium is about 95% of research so it is no stranger to me.

I'm not sure what other items would be necessary here. Please modify the above to more accurately reflect your idea for the game.

A question about SFM and the Sherry model you are using. Are you able to create facial emotions? I imagine the model would need the required skeleton nodes to do it and SFM would need the ability to make realistic changes. I think being able to create those emotions and doing low resolution captures of those for the face picture sets could improve the quality dramatically. Not only in having consistent outfits/backgrounds for the image but in being able to show small details like a generally decreased amount of energy expressed as infection level increases.

If there is something tedious but fairly simple to do, don't hesitate to ask. I might need some instructions if I'm unfamiliar with the program (ie SFM) but I can at least save you both some time to do other more interesting things.

Also avgnar, did you get the message with my skype ID?
Triacom, do you want me to PM you my skype ID as well?

OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finished up some stills.. I'm making a save of the SFM save so the camera position stays the same as I change her stances.. That way on screen when I upload the different position it should stay perfect in the same spot as well in RPG Maker. I'll upload the saves encase anyone wants to use the saves and I'll upload the body style I'm using if you get the urge to want to make expressions for her. :p lol She has quiet a bit of bone sets in her face already and throughout the rest of her body.. Making it awesome to adjust her arms fingers etc.. I'm going to probably clip out her feet as much as I can because they're pretty ugly and no bones.. :p

Today I did start on the first room of the house where she will start though I need to finish the bedroom and bathroom and at least the starting rooms are done.. Blah.. lol :p

Skype is avgnar

I'm using the busty version of Sherry.. ;)

Last edited:

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have no problems doing multiple versions of what I'm working on, I've also uploaded 3 test versions of the closed still, a regular cropped one on a black background, one after she had some "fun" and a dirty one after the fun (uploaded to the random folder). They still need some work but that's why I say they're test images.

I agree with TNT90, I think facial expressions would really help a lot, that's also the reason I started with the closed one, it seemed the most appropriate for her expression.

Unfortunately I do not have skype at the moment (I'll likely get it soon), I've just never had a need for it before. You can PM me if you want, I'll add it and PM you when I get skype.

OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edited my first post with a more detailed project outline :D

OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score