What's new

BioHazard Sherry's Chronicles

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Biohazard – The Lost Chapter

Looking for some people that would like to work on an ongoing RPG Game :D This is NOT a commercial game and will be free to the public for play once we actually have a DEMO ready for the public. I’m willing to pay via Paypal for any support. Which can be discussed in private messages or on Skype (Avgnar M)

I. Project layout as of 5/20
a. Tools I’m trying to use/learn in project.
i. RPG Maker VX Ace is what will be used for developing the game.
ii. Source Filmmaker is currently what I’m using to make Still Shots for different Characters.
iii. Source Filmmaker will be used probably for CG Scenes as well and even Portraits with different expressions.
iv. 3ds Max/Adobe Photoshop for developing clothing styles in different tattered forms. 0% being Naked, 25%, 50%, 100% being completely clothed. As well will be used for possibly enhancing the images taken from SFM for CG pictures.

b. Systems to implement thus far for the project
i. UI System – Not Implemented
1. Examples (Basically any game has a UI system) This would involve a series of windows. I do like how Dungeons and Prisoners has a wheel like system with different actions that you can make. It then has a system option separate that was pretty creative.

ii. Open world Combat System – Not Implemented
1. Examples (VH or Dungeons and Prisoners)
2. If not possible then turn base will be implemented instead.

iii. Health/Needs System
1. Restroom – Not Implemented
2. Drink/Eat – Not Implemented
3. Shower – Not Implemented
4. Shave – Not Implemented
5. Pregnancy – Not Implemented

iv. Infection System– Not Implemented
v. Leveling System– Not Implemented

c. Graphics/Art
i. Still Characters
1. Sherry – In Progress
2. Soon to be filled out

ii. Sprites
1. Sherry – Not Implemented
2. Soon to be filled out

iii. Expressions
1. Sherry – In Progress
2. Soon to be filled out

iv. Title Screen
1. Idea for the Tile Screen - Finished
2. Title Screen Creation - Not Implemented

d. Tiling/Mapping – I was set back a bit and lost my maps..
i. Sherry’s Parents Home -> Backyard Not Implemented
1. Intro…

ii. Backyard -> Alleyway Not Implemented
1. For Tutorial purposes…

iii. Alley way -> Narrow street Not Implemented
1. First combat related encounter …
2. Story forks depending on the result of encounter.
3. Sherry wins Go to Narrow Street / Sherry loses go to punks home.

iv. Narrow Street -> Major City Not Implemented
1. Simply more storyline and apart of the intro still…
2. Used for showing the destruction of the surrounding areas…

v. Major City -> ??? Not Implemented
1. First major city that allows for quests… Different routes… Etc…

vi. Punks Home (within the Major City) Not Implemented
1. Bad things happen / Player is rescued and returns to the Quest Guild/Bar

e. Need Help in the following areas.
i. Parallax Mapper/Level Designer
ii. Outfitter - being made in the different tattered percentages above and being converted to SFM.
iii. Sprite Artist – Sprites for Sherry and her many outfits to come. We’ll need sprites for other characters in RE that may be included in the game and monsters from RE as well.
iv. Scripters – There’s plenty to be done scripting wise. Plenty of windows to be created. A combat system and the other systems that we will be implementing.
v. 3ds Max - Bone/Body structure -Help with either finding a better body for the current Sherry with more bone nodes to be used in SFM or helping build up the current body. For Example to allow for her lady parts to be functional, for her stomach to be expanded for pregnancy events, or even to allow for her chest to be squeezed in scenes.
vi. Icons – Someone that can create some Icons or other UI art.
vii. Ripping creatures from games to provide to the group so we can make CG with SFM and Sprites/Still Images/etc…

Last edited:

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: BioHazard Sherry's Chronicles

Look, you seem to be very ambitious, but if there's one thing that'll absolutely kill all interest in making a game it's too much ambition. Start off small, leave room for expansion.

Here's some suggestions:

"VII. Player character setup
1. Skills/Talents"
-Make sure you've got the regular gameplay down before you implement anything like this.

"2. Character profile including
a. Level/Stats
b. Titles
c. Sex Diary
d. Pregnancy status
e. Infected status
f. Hunger/Bladder/Dirty/Pubic Hair status?"
-Writing all of these as numbers is very easy (I'm in favour of all of them), but don't fully implement all of them until you've got the gameplay (player and first enemies) down. Too many people get tied up in the tiny details and don't get their engine running for a very long time.

"III. Private needs
1. A dirty system for bathing.
2. A pubic system for growing pubic hair.
3. A pregnancy system
4. A bladder system?
5. A hunger system?"
Again, I'm in favour of all of these, adding code so that you can expand upon them later is easy, doing them right off the bat shouldn't be a priority.

So what I'm saying is you should get a few rooms done, some enemies, as soon as everything is working how you want it to, then implement all of the above. Take it in steps or it's never going to get finished (which I've seen happen to too many games).

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can't make a masterpiece without ambition, and sheer stakanovism.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ambition is one very tiny piece of a much larger puzzle.

I'd echo what triacom said. Keep the end goal small, and grow from there.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To piggy back on the whole ambition thing....I don't know how relevant it is, but I used to play WoW. I'd actually sit there ambitiously and decide who would have what trade skills, and map it all out, what class would do what, and why it would be perfect for that class. I ended up having a template for 6 or more characters.

I never got that far when it came time for it. I agree with starting small. You might burn out otherwise.

OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do really appreciate the replys from everyone though I was hoping for more of input and suggestions into the Resident Evil Idea instead of just.. Starting small.. I was hoping for more :p I just finished up a few images.. They haven't really been edited that much to include cum layers or anything. Right now I'm just playing with SFM still sense RPG Maker hasn't finished installing... I'm having some memory problems too with my computer sadly.. :/ I need to get out and get some more ram eventually..

Attachments

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it bad that the first thing I noticed were the TF2 barrels? I played that game way too much and now that's all I can notice (along with the whole TF2 environment in general) when I look at these screenshots.

Oh, anyway, good luck with your game. Sorry that most people are currently just asking you to lower your expectations - I do know that I've seen a lot of games that end up getting delayed over and over when they're not even very large, so I assume that's where they're coming from. I say go for it, it's your project.

OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol I did say I was playing with SFM.. :p That being said I haven't tested out really to many other Level Loads.. Just wanted to get the grasp on all of the functions.. I have a bit of learning still to do especially with RPG Maker.. :/

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You would be very surprised at just how many really promising projects start off strong, and then drop completely dead because the author was overwhelmed with how much there was yet to do, but all developers who start out small are the ones who end up getting farm more work done, which is why I wanted to focus on that.

This post though I'll help you with some ideas:

"II. Intro storyline Ideas"
While there's nothing wrong with the Dawn of the Dead idea, it has been done a lot and can be kind of tricky to work into a larger narrative/world, especially if you want to work in quests from people around the map. (I guess they really adapted quickly?) For what you're doing I'd recommend something more along the lines of "28 Days Later" where you show how this started, and drop the player into this world with a small description of how it broke down (optional if the main character knows the world got worse or not before the start of the game). This gives you a lot more leeway in how many quests you can do with people and have it fit into the main story, and it doesn't require as many "pre-apocalypse" maps, this is especially true if you want to make mutants as it allows a good time lapse from when the infection (or whatever it is) hits, when the people/animals change, and how people know how to deal with them.

"III. Main storyline ideas"
Now these are some interesting ideas, just for clarification are you going make this an open world (or psuedo-open world) game? If so then you could have multiple places work with each other to make it seem like the world is more alive. For example if you're deafeated by the bandits you could be used for fun then discarded in the woods (possibly leading to the Zombie Bear boss fight), maybe they'll throw you into the woods straight away and watch what happens for fun, or maybe they'd enslave you, move you to another location such as a warehouse or another bandit camp where you can meet and rescue other survivors.

"IV. Quest log Ideas"
These seem fairly straightforward to me, one of the easiest ones to do would be find missing X person, whether they're girlfriend, boyfriend, parent or child. Maybe they'll need weapons/ammo which they'll pay for and you can use this to buy yourself better equipment. If you're really feeling ambitious then you could make it a plot point that you have to clear out defensible locations for survivors to go to so they're not as worried about undead, or have them strike a deal with bandits who can protect them in exchange for something else.

"V. CG’s"
Given that so far what you've shown is REALLY good looking, I'm not sure how much you need CG's, or even if you need them at all. CG's are usually just meant to compensate for low graphical quality with a very well drawn image, but you don't have that handicap.

"VI. Sexual Battle System methods for Actor and Enemy"
These are pretty simple, there's plenty of games that give good ideas for this sort of thing, just look at Dungeons and Prisoners for example, where the character can be knocked down, pinned down, and screwed without becoming defeated, after she's fully corrupted she can even drop down and offer herself. The main thing I'd recommend adding to these are grabs where the player has to initiate an action to try and escape the grab (as opposed to the character doing it automatically).

"VII. Player character setup
1. Skills/Talents"
I'm not too sure what I'd write here, it depends on how much you want the character to change from being a regular human. If you're fine with them changing then I'd recommend things like a slowly developing immunity to the infection, knowing how to kill enemies more efficiently based on how many of them you've already killed (damage buff), gaining more pleasure when an enemy fucks the character (corruption element), being able to move easier when pregnant if you're implementing penalties for being pregnant (and a decrease in time until birth thanks to the infection if you're not), and mastery over different weapons (another damage buff) based on how many times you use them in a fight.

"2. Character profile including
a. Level/Stats
b. Titles
c. Sex Diary
d. Pregnancy status
e. Infected status
f. Hunger/Bladder/Dirty/Pubic Hair status?"
As I said I'm in favour of all of these, you can also do a lot if you work the character being pregnant into various quests (if some are only available if pregnant/not pregnant, and some dialogue is different).

"III. Private needs
1. A dirty system for bathing."
This one is fairly straightforward, just have a counter that slowly increases as you perform actions, such as attacking an enemy with a melee weapon, having sex, getting knocked down/defeated, or if you run through a specific area such as bushes or mud.

"2. A pubic system for growing pubic hair."
Also straightforward, just have separate levels for the pubic hair (3-4, one of which is no pubic hair) and a counter that when it reaches a certain point moves the pubic hair to a higher level.

"3. A pregnancy system"
This is also straightforward, especially if you want to work with the women's cycle, just change the percentage she might get pregnant based on the cycle (you'll probably want to make it much shorter, as in faster to repeat than real life) and every time somebody cums inside you roll against the counter. It might be a bit tricky when you give birth (especially if you do monster pregnancy), perhaps make it an item in your inventory (the baby I mean, after they are born) that you can then give up to a survivor in a safe location (human pregnancy) or that you can release into the wild (monster pregnancy), if you really want to that could cause that monster to start spawning in that location as well afterwards (very optional).

"4. A bladder system?"
Very easy to do and easy to incorporate with the dirty system, have a counter that increases over time and if it reaches a certain point you just have to go, wetting yourself and massively increasing the dirty meter. If you choose to pee in the wild I'd also recommend aggro'ing nearby monsters as they smell you.

"5. A hunger system?"
Another easy one to do, once again a counter. I don't recommend having the character being able to starve to death, instead I'd just go with them inflicted with stat penalties, if you want you can also work this into the dialogue, for example have the character do "anything" for food

"VIII. Create a condition for Defeated, Faint, Abduction
1. Defeated system after combat or
2. Choice system during gameplay that can affect protagonists outcome during quests."
These are solid ideas, I'm more for fainting and abduction myself (you can even do a time lapse/map reload with the faint idea), if you do an abduction idea then remember, it doesn't just have to be human to abduct you, if it's a monster screwing you I'd doubt it would ditch you in the wild as opposed to taking you back to its lair/nest, which would work well with the pregnancy mechanic (in which case you could just spawn a small monster at the lair/nest once you've given birth). It's also possible to have both, for example if you're fighting it could be possible to give yourself up to whoever it is you're fighting (man/monster/animal) which could definitely affect the storyline of the quest you're on. If you want to be more humourus you could make it possible when the player doesn't kill a monster and is instead screwed by it, they could return to the person who gave them the quest and say that it becomes docile after it has sex for a while.

"IX. System to stock items.
1. A chest in each town that is linked together.
2. Menu to save items in vendors."
While the first one shouldn't have a problem working thanks to the Item Boxes of previous games (trust me, you don't have to explain it) I'm not sure what you're trying to do with the second one, if you want you could have it so that a seller stocks up on something after you've given them one of what they didn't have (and pay a fee), that way you'd always be able to get more.

"XI. Enemies
1. Will fill in ideas as they come along. "
Don't forget things that are native to their area, if you pick wildlife then change them you get a much more interesting world, zombie dogs, wolves in the woods, giant insects with large nests in barns/woods, if you really want to go nuts then you can also incorporate plant 42 and have some of the trees be tentacle monsters.

What you've shown is really promising and really good looking, you've got solid ideas, and just as a request, if for any reason you decide not to finish it, please post the source code online so other people can try. It might seem pessimistic but I've seen a lot of amazing projects stop without any possiblity of continuation.

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I would love to a game with a proper hygiene system in place as that is one of my principle fetishes.

Lacking the time and energy required to refine my artistic ability (what little there is) and learning a game system, I've had many ideas but no ability to implement them.

An idea I've been toying around with in relation to hygiene is tracking the different odor types.
There would be a general hygiene level but that would then but comprised of different elements. Maybe with different responses for each type being a certain proportion of the whole.
So if the character wets herself, tanking her hygiene. That hygiene loss would be then comprised primarily of pee smell. But if say she was out wondering around for hours, then it would be sweat. Then combinations if she's been out running around killing things then got fucked silly.
Then you could have npc responses tied to something like:
if hygiene < x && peelevel > y
"Ew, you smell like you pissed yourself"
elseif hygiene < x && sweatlevel > z
"Ugh, have you bathed today?"
so on...
Maybe even have some sort of meter of ...anti-hygiene? Such that it fills as your hygiene decreases. Then you can have the filling material in the meter represent what she smells like. I imagine like a tube filling with fluid. So yellow and white fluids are pretty obvious. Maybe sweat be clearish? Not sure what other elements would be appropriate.

Though this adds even more complication to an already ambitious project. So feel free to ignore my ramblings.

OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well to ease anyones worries I'm not one to be easily overwhelmed ever. In my place of work I am the one to take on most of the major projects.. Side projects that no one wants to take on.. Simply just that shows that I will not be overwhelmed.. Don't get me wrong I won't be able to spend every day on this project BUT you can expect that I will always be brainstorming one what needs to be accomplished and how I may be going about it.. I also would like to welcome any help if someone knows alot already about RPG Maker.. Sprites.. etc etc.. anything would be of help.. I do have a strict vision of how I want the project to look... As mentioned in a previous post Dungeons and Prisoners I am a very big fan of that authors layout.. I love the combat style he has and would like to implement that sort of idea if it's possible.. I love the combat system how they take turns.. To me it seems more fluid that way and I think would help prevent any sort of game lag as well for one that is continous.. I may actually discard the infection idea sense in the story I believe it was mentioned that Sherry was immune and was a form of the cure I think? Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that was part of the RE story but I may be wrong it's been a while sense I've played..

II. Intro

Mostly if not all the maps will be post apoc.. I have no worry about that at all.. Besides the cities of course which those will be the only places that have survivors.. Even then there may be cities that are overrun as well! The ideas of course are endles..

III. Main story

I'm not sure of the difference between psuedo and regular open world.. The world will be like that of Violated Heroine and Dungeons and Prisoners.. The bandit camp is definitely a good idea which I intended for as well. Also the idea of the PC having to make a decision when dealing with a bandit camp to give them money for supplies or have to find other means to pay them for supplies or whatever the quest asks for.. Enslavement / Breeding.. I plan on trying to hit all of the Genre’s if I can..

IV. Quest
I’ll always need more ideas for quests.. I really appreciate the input here..

VI. Sexual battle system
Yes as mentioned I think the Dungeons and Prisoners example is amazing for a sexual battle system. Having the option to eventually give up once your character is corrupted even more and more is perfect. I’m still not too sure though about the infection part sense as I mentioned before I think Sherry was immune. Though that could be easily replaced with the corruption idea instead..

I really appreciate the feed back from everyone.. The only reason I put so much on myself in the beginning is to make sure I don't forget the ideas.. It's good to have it posted somewhere where I can go to and remind myself what I'm working towards.. Plus it gives me a early chance to get feedback from you guys! I'll try to get started on RPG Maker this weekend a bit and see how things go :D

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

III. Main story

The difference between Open World and Psuedo-Open World is how much you can access, Open World allows you to go everywhere you want regardless of things like the characters level or special abilities. The main way you'd keep the player on track is by putting higher level enemies or enemies with resistances in areas you don't want them to go to right away to discourage (but not stop) the player from going there and recieving quests from the people who live there.

Psuedo-Open World allows you to go where you want, but there's no reason at all to leave the story path. For example you could have a giant map with several mountains you need to pass through that lead to several dungeons, with no bosses or items in those dungeons at all until a story event happens later, or you put in enemies the player has no hope of defeating until much later (even though you can travel there). Final Fantasy 2 (actual 2, not 4) is a good example of a Psuedo-Open World game.

For doing the exploration I think you should do it how Violated Heroine does it more than Dungeons and Prisoners do it, where you need to walk across the map to get from place A to place B, but can then fast-travel back to point A via an item in your inventory (Serena starts with it, in this case it can just be something like a map). That way you can make the world and some sections very large and confusing to navigate, but it wouldn't get annoying for a person who wants to go back to the previous location a lot.

VI. Sexual battle system

You could easily explain away the infection as affecting some people differently, it very obviously erodes some reason and self-restraint, so that's how you could explain it away as corrupting her while having it fit with your story.

I wish you good luck with your game, and I'm very interested in where you go with it.

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Another idea.

Maybe have a system similar to where after each battle her panties get a little dirty and can trade them off for money to some pervert in town when completely soaked with sweat.

Have a pervert hoarder holed up in some shop that will only exchange his rare loot goodies for certain goods. Trading in more at a time might give access to a better loot list even. Maybe even special 'missions' where he gives the character a special outfit or something to soil in some manner in exchange for some loot. Maybe even at high corruption you can seduce him to let you in and have a choice to shoot him and get a pile of random loot at the cost of losing the potentially limitless loot.

Again, feel free to ignore my ramblings.

OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ahh yes.. I remember now the difference between traveling for D&P and VH.. I did like VH alot more where the player could travel freely.. I think I want it so the player can go where ever they want when ever they want.. The game will be in english so players shouldn't have a hard time getting around.. I'll also have a system or guide even so it will help the players better eventually.. That way they don't get lost really.. Or at the end of the quest long give a brief Out of character description of where they have to go.. Something to help players..

LOL I loved that idea.. A panties hoarder.. I simply imagine the fat short guy with his home filled to the brim with panties.. Some even peaking out of his door as the player walks up with her wet panties still sticking to her.. :p haha.. These ideas are amazing..

I have upgraded my PC!! 24 gigs of ram and a SSD drive as well.. It is moving much faster now.. I'm installing the windows and need to reinstall some software and I'll be getting back to work.. As I copy everything off my old hardive though I'll be going over to family to visit.. I'll be back tonight and look into RPG Maker when I get back.. :D

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

An idea stolen from the walking dead, but as the character's hygiene decreases you could have the zombies notice her less and less. So while you suffer penalties to bartering, conversation, and detection from human enemies with low hygiene, you gain a bonus to avoiding zombies.

An idea I haven't really seen in any omorashi rpg game really, when the character get to the bursting stage and gets a pressure wave. There could be a brief button mash minigame, standard spamming left and right arrow keys alternatively I would imagine. The better you can smash the longer you'll be able to hold it in. Or you could not press them at all and sabotage the poor heroine.
Maybe have a bar (why do I always imagine some tube filling with a fluid for these) with a mark that represents the current pressure she can hold back. Smashing the buttons raises that bar to represent the efforts of holding. During a pressure wave, when this is relevant, you'd have the bar filling with something that is probably yellowish to represent her pent up pee surging forth. Maybe have a red region underneath the holding mark to show when she's just about to leak kinda like the red region on cars to indicate when you're almost out of gas. If the pee level rises above the holding mark, then she starts to leak and if it rises far enough above the mark, she completely bursts.

Also, 24GB RAM, damn. I though I was doing well with 16. :p

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

An idea stolen from the walking dead, but as the character's hygiene decreases you could have the zombies notice her less and less. So while you suffer penalties to bartering, conversation, and detection from human enemies with low hygiene, you gain a bonus to avoiding zombies.
This seems simple, just have the enemies not notice you when you walk around with depleted hygiene. As for the second point, I think that's kind of unnecessary addition for that sort of thing, but that's just me.

Another idea I had for quests was some areas trying different things to "placate/tame" the infected around the area so they're not attacked nearly as much, though you'll probably want corruption to be raised up first.

OP
avgnar

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:D If anyone is interested I'm definitely looking for some help! I'd love to get a group together on this if there are people out there with any of these skills below..

I. Character/Environment pixel creation - When I say this I mean the small character pixels usually created in some form of photoshop. Being able to craft other things like roads.. cars.. light poles.. etc etc would be of massive help as well!

II. RPGMaker VX Ace scripting and design ideas for the world in general!

III. 3DS Max / Photoshop experience. I'm looking for some help with creating layered clothes for Sherry Birkins.. Ripped layers for a few different forms of outfits, weaponry, BDSM items and I'm sure much more!

IV. Voice/Sound - I'd love to be able to find out how we can record part of Sherry's voice from the game and then turn around and make dialogue with it. I'm sure there is software out there but I'm not familiar with voice/sound production.. Sound as well would be of great help! :D different grunt sounds when she is hurt.. Possibly when she clicks on something she'll make a random comment or when you pick a specific "Choice" in a dialogue a clip will actually play of her speaking.. If there is a way to copy her voice and then the software remembers her exact tone and all and then you can simply pick what she says and then save it as mp4 files that would be awesome.. Of course the project needs other small things too I think like walking sounds.. attack sounds.. Music I think I was going to actually use the RE music so people feel like they're actually playing RE..

V. Source Filmmaker I put up there because I was using the Sherry model on SFM plus it's freeware from Steam.. It's a animation production software and I have already created a few test images.. Please keep in mind I just started using SFM literally a week ago.. :p But with this software I can put the characters into any stance or position I want and I'm hoping I can then import the image to RPG Maker someway as CG's Plus I can make "Standing" pictures with it for any character I'd like to import as well into the game..

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:D If anyone is interested I'm definitely looking for some help! I'd love to get a group together on this if there are people out there with any of these skills below..

I. Character/Environment pixel creation - When I say this I mean the small character pixels usually created in some form of photoshop. Being able to craft other things like roads.. cars.. light poles.. etc etc would be of massive help as well!

III. 3DS Max / Photoshop experience. I'm looking for some help with creating layered clothes for Sherry Birkins.. Ripped layers for a few different forms of outfits, weaponry, BDSM items and I'm sure much more!

IV. Voice/Sound - I'd love to be able to find out how we can record part of Sherry's voice from the game and then turn around and make dialogue with it. I'm sure there is software out there but I'm not familiar with voice/sound production.. Sound as well would be of great help! :D different grunt sounds when she is hurt.. Possibly when she clicks on something she'll make a random comment or when you pick a specific "Choice" in a dialogue a clip will actually play of her speaking.. If there is a way to copy her voice and then the software remembers her exact tone and all and then you can simply pick what she says and then save it as mp4 files that would be awesome.. Of course the project needs other small things too I think like walking sounds.. attack sounds.. Music I think I was going to actually use the RE music so people feel like they're actually playing RE..

V. Source Filmmaker I put up there because I was using the Sherry model on SFM plus it's freeware from Steam.. It's a animation production software and I have already created a few test images.. Please keep in mind I just started using SFM literally a week ago.. :p But with this software I can put the characters into any stance or position I want and I'm hoping I can then import the image to RPG Maker someway as CG's Plus I can make "Standing" pictures with it for any character I'd like to import as well into the game..
I could definitely help you out with #1 as I'm pretty good with photoshop, I'd just need to know what scale you want and some sort of reference for it. I'm not too sure what you mean by the third point, if you use sourcefilmaker for all the standing images, then so long as you give me the standing images and clothed images separately I shouldn't have a problem separating them (so long as they're in the same pose ala Violated Heroine) and from there I can give you damaged outfits, dirty outfits, and dirty Sherry if you'd like.

Also here's a full clip of the characters voicefiles from RE6:

It shouldn't be too hard to rip the sound from that video.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm more than happy to discuss ideas and I might be able to help with scripting. I think RPG Maker uses Ruby for its code and while its been a while since I've looked at it, I can at least modify existing code or using existing code to inform other coding.

I am hesitant to commit in any large degree as I'm never sure of my own energy and time to commit to projects. Grad school and research is fairly energy intensive.

Hmm, I really should buy RPG Maker and look through it sometime soon. If only I didn't have things like rent and wisdom teeth to remove and car payments to make... Damn myself for not buying it when it was on sale for really cheap.

Edit: So lacking any and all willpower, I already bought it. Downloaded what seems to be a fairly thorough guide, so I'll go through that when I have time after I finish my translation of Succubus Nests (only 1 file left to go).

Was doing some thinking and figured I should look up the actual background/lore on Sherry. You're probably going to need to take some artistic license with dates as during the original Raccoon City outbreak she's 12.

But ignoring the lore, having her in some city wide infection scenario with her super healing and immunity. Maybe it's a random city and this is her first mission as a BSAA operative (that could be loosely acceptable into the official lore).

In any case, another idea for gameplay situations: so if she gets bit, whether she's know about her immunity or not, any other survivors won't. So maybe the other survivors reaction to that could be based on her reputation with that group.
Neutral or unknown will cause them to simply exile or not let her in if she's obviously bit.
A negative reputation might cause them to lock her up as a meat toilet to be used until she turns. Of course she won't, so after several days they realized this and the player is returned control.
A positive reputation might cause them to simply quarantine her for several days to make sure she won't turn. And when she doesn't, gameplay returns to normal.

The base group reputation could be tied in with an overall reputation for good or evil along with her corruption level. So she could be a virgin saint, a virgin murderer (self defense doesn't count), a perverse saint, or a perverse murderer.

Last edited:
Reputation score

I see some people telling you to start smaller so as to not overwhelm yourself. I say that it's better to have a clear picture of your goals and a realistic expectation of the time and work involved than to try to fool yourself with ever-shifting goals.

That said, in response to TNT's ideas for other survivors reacting to how you've been bitten: I would say that certain groups should have a minimum they'll fall to in their reactions. That is, you suggested some groups exiling her if she's been obviously bitten but is only neutral or unknown to them, while those whom she has negative reputation with would keep her as a plaything. I would suggest that would only be for who aren't too bright or don't know the cause of the zombie outbreak. I would be willing to bet that the T-Virus counts as an STD.