What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

I have to admit, I kinda feel sorry for the people who are trying to avoid spoilers when it comes out. I'm currently debating with myself if I can push through moonrunes for a few battles.
I know that feeling. It's going to be a particularly painful wait for the translation, even if I'm tempted to get a full unlock and browse the 'pedia, and see the fights without having to worry about the unfortunate implications of Luka losing.

Out of sight and out of mind!

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have to admit, I kinda feel sorry for the people who are trying to avoid spoilers when it comes out. I'm currently debating with myself if I can push through moonrunes for a few battles.

I know I'll end up somewhat ruining it if I play through with google translate.... but I know I won't be able to resist the temptation. Besides, once it's translated, it's 200% easier, and the game's easy enough as it is! I want the game to really make my chances of winning a battle slim when I'm playing hard.... although not as ridiculous as hellmode. I'll just let my imagination take over until the full translation comes out :D

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I waited for the full translation to be ready before I played part 2 and I was happy with that decision. Personally, I can't play those RPG maker games anymore because I hate trying to find out what the hell I'm doing or where I'm going by trial and error. I don't know what my items do, and I miss any jokes or references in the text.

I play MGQ for the H art and the story. As the game continues to develop I want to see more and more of the story, which is fantastic by H game standards. I would miss all of that if I tried to play the untranslated version, so I'll just wait it out.

And avoid spoilers. I'll just check rogue translator's blog directly.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Be sure to stay away from /vg/ and /v/ if you're trying to avoid spoilers. Ye be warned.

Obsidious

Reputation score

Be sure to stay away from /vg/ and /v/ if you're trying to avoid spoilers. Ye be warned.
>implying there's more than /b/
lel

I think it's going to be near-impossible to avoid being exposed to spoilers. The only way is to stay away from this and other related thread, ignore the comments section on Rogue's blog and generally don't visit any related sites until the wordpress e-mail confirming the release of the first patch goes out.

sigmazx

Reputation score

eh, I easily avoided part 2 spoilers just by not browsing official threads or anything MGQ related like Rogue's blog.

Of course, I don't browse 4chan so it was easier for me.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

>implying there's more than /b/
lel

I think it's going to be near-impossible to avoid being exposed to spoilers. The only way is to stay away from this and other related thread, ignore the comments section on Rogue's blog and generally don't visit any related sites until the wordpress e-mail confirming the release of the first patch goes out.
>quoting outside of 4chan

toplel.

Just kidding. But yeah, /b/ as well, but i haven't been to /b/ in quite awhile. Hell, i might have to say goodbye to you folks for a little while, unless people can use spoiler tags properly.

Obsidious

Reputation score

>quoting outside of 4chan

toplel.

Just kidding. But yeah, /b/ as well, but i haven't been to /b/ in quite awhile. Hell, i might have to say goodbye to you folks for a little while, unless people can use spoiler tags properly.
Problem is that many consider it okay to spoil certain events once they have been spoiled before. This was luckily rare when it came to the more recent stuff, however MGQ 1 & 2 don't get any spoiler tags anymore, and there are still people in this forum and thread that haven't played it yet.

dienow

Reputation score

My nipples are hard just thinking about the imminent release.

I wonder where they'll go with the story?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wherever the story goes, not like we'll be able to understand much of it with only google translate :p

I'm guessing heavenly knights get captured, alice gets sealed into kiddy form, and luka starts discovering his angelic skills? Dunno, but I know it's going to be epic. Torotoro wouldn't have spent so much time on it if it was just going to be subpar :cool:

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Given the fact that Alice gets lolified, doesn't that violate one of the rules here on the forum? I don't remember anyone bringing this up before, and i'm curious.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Given the fact that Alice gets lolified, doesn't that violate one of the rules here on the forum? I don't remember anyone bringing this up before, and i'm curious.
I think the rule only applies to actual lolis. Alice is still... Alice, just reduced to a young looking form.

And, anyway, Monmosu 1 had the Kitsune who is very young looking. And the entire Bandits... but none of them are meant to be ACTUALLY underaged, they just look young.

Monsters!

sigmazx

Reputation score

There are lots of loli characters before Alice but like previous entries, as long as no links/pictures are posted here then it's safe to discuss the game and help others beat it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are lots of loli characters before Alice but like previous entries, as long as no links/pictures are posted here then it's safe to discuss the game and help others beat it.
Pretty much this. Access to loli content is forbidden, but not discussion of games that have loli content.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One of the four heavinly knights(Erubetie I think, in the second fight against her) changes luka to an even younger kid(than he already is) in her rape scene.

There are plenty of games that discussions or even mentions of are forbidden, we are just allowing discussions and even links to this game because it's that damn good.;)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One of the four heavinly knights(Erubetie I think, in the second fight against her) changes luka to an even younger kid(than he already is) in her rape scene.

There are plenty of games that discussions or even mentions of are forbidden, we are just allowing discussions and even links to this game because it's that damn good.;)
oh wow, I remember that lol. Finding out she was a shotacon was seriously surprising.

sigmazx

Reputation score

oh wow, I remember that lol. Finding out she was a shotacon was seriously surprising.
It was disturbing, actually. Scene was brutally cold.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was disturbing, actually. Scene was brutally cold.
Really? I thought she was strangely nice to him, I mean it was the first time in the game she actually managed to smile. Hmm...maybe I'm just not remembering it correctly.

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really? I thought she was strangely nice to him, I mean it was the first time in the game she actually managed to smile. Hmm...maybe I'm just not remembering it correctly.
Smiling isn't always a warm thing. Remember Ilias' "smile". Like the Joker, I tell you.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Smiling isn't always a warm thing. Remember Ilias' "smile". Like the Joker, I tell you.
What you talking!? Joker smiling always brings a smile to others faces. Sometimes it's forced and other times it's just Harley's but it's still a warm smile.

No but seriously, I found her a lot less cold during that scene than she normally is. Like I said though, I could have just been mistaken with my memories of the scene. I plan on doing a re-play before the translation of the 3rd come out, I'll confirm so then.