What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Almonds & Milk] [ アーモンドと巨牛乳] SIE - Hina's Online Eroge Adventure / SIE-ヒナのオンラインエロゲ大冒険 RE185720 RJ185720

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Interesting looking game, this circle's stuff is usually on the short side. Basic premise of the about 5 minutes I have played so far is that a girl's brother(?) orders an erotic VR RPG and it comes in the mail while he's gone. His sister(?) puts it on instead and then everything goes full sword art online and a big dude appears in the sky and tells everyone they're trapped. Wasn't going to try it at first, but the premise is fun so I will give it a shot.

dlsite com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ185720.html

SIE - Sexual Intercourse Ecstasy

The new, lewd game of a next generation virtual reality world.

Here is the tale of a girl who joined SIE, for better or worse.

An ecchi RPG
Heroine: Keiko Ayamura
Online name: Hina
Type: Imouto/Little sister

Different choices give different endings.
Further secret H parameters will affect endings, so feel free to consult
the full game's instructions for a walkthrough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (RJ185720) SIE-ヒナのオンラインエロゲ大冒険

clicky link :)

Also wtf the loli tag on the thread? Is there a loli tag on the Dlsite?

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also wtf the loli tag on the thread? Is there a loli tag on the Dlsite?
ジャンル : ロリ 妹 風俗/ソープ 和姦 ツインテール 貧乳/微乳

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The DLSite DOES have the loli tag, so it's probably better to err on the side of caution, even though MC doesn't look obviously underaged.

Played the trial a bit, though not much progress has been made because the game seems to be balanced around parties and I'm a solo-fighting masochist weirdo. Take this with a grain of salt.

Gameplay is mostly a standard turn based RPG with the class change mechanic included (obtained skills carry over between classes).

Dungeons are randomly generated instances, and so far there's no way out unless you reach the pre-boss antechamber (which features a recovery crystal and a warp-to-town circle) or die.

Enemies do not drop money. Money is apparently going to be earned chiefly by prostitution, unavailable in the demo, though so far Hi-Potions are easily crafted and sell for an okay profit. By the way, partying up also involves sexy times, which is part of the reason for my solo run.

There's only 4 dungeons visible in the dungeon area, so it'll probably be short. Most of the trial's size is audio.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ジャンル : ロリ 妹 風俗/ソープ 和姦 ツインテール 貧乳/微乳
I'll write that down so I never have to ask again,thanks :)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok game its extremely confusing

already ended the game i think or somehow my game broke

money here its energy that you gain by intercourse
to do intercourse at the start its have a partner male in the party and going to dungeon and in the pre boss chamber there its a bed each time you reach there a scene for 2 points in horny < dunno so il name it like that

once you have 10 points you can go west of town in mid building to prostitute yourself

---------- story wise
ended 1st dungeon get crystal from boss / new companion
ended 2nd dungeon get crystal from boss / old man new companion get
ended 3 dungeon get crystal from boss/ thereits a skit when you go back to town in the middle do not have any idea what does it say
Ended 4th dungeon BOSS DOESNT DROP CRYSTAL - go back to town like if nothing happen and if you redo the 4th dungeon the bed doesnt activate anymore

jobs
every job need lvl 10 first
but there its 1 job that you need lvl 20
but that job doesnt have a weapon at least on sell

after talking and redoing every dungeon partner and stuff trying to advance in story- i gave up and keep repeating prostituing
then the 3rd companion come to you on the room and tell you if want to go back to reality or stay i presume

1st choice you leave the game END
2nd choice - END but continue game but game still act uncomplete?
i dont know since it doesnt have or i havent found a gallery i or a weapon for that last job i presume i havent complete the game any help ?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We've been through this a million times already, come on. Even if there is no loli tag in the dlsite, if it looks loli then it is considered loli. That is the rule.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We've been through this a million times already, come on. Even if there is no loli tag in the dlsite, if it looks loli then it is considered loli. That is the rule.
That doesn't look like loli to me tbh

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That doesn't look like loli to me tbh
Please stop. My sides are in orbit.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

DLsite has a loli tag (at least on the jp side). Doesn't matter if she looks it or not, if it's got the tag than at least one char is officially underage, regardless of physical development. It is possible that the tag is there due to a supporting char, although I haven't finished dl'ing it yet, so can't say.

Also, for those who are interested, it's on nyaa.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That girl on the cover are the sole female character, but yes, she indeed looks lolie by anime face standards.
Though apparently certain lad/lass had given testimony that a grown women had titties about the same size as her. Im sure you guys know it well too, especially around my living environment.
Don't make too much fuss about it, afraid it would be demotivating to some.

Btw, the ero picture had about 20mb including standing picture
and the game size not including VX Ace RTP are up to 144mb.

the gameplay prolly fun tho

autizboyz

Reputation score

That girl on the cover are the sole female character, but yes, she indeed looks lolie by anime face standards.
Though apparently certain lad/lass had given testimony that a grown women had titties about the same size as her. Im sure you guys know it well too, especially around my living environment.
Don't make too much fuss about it, afraid it would be demotivating to some.

Btw, the ero picture had about 20mb including standing picture
and the game size not including VX Ace RTP are up to 144mb.

the gameplay prolly fun tho

How do you know that girl is a loli by looking at her face? Almost all anime girl face is practically the same, the only thing that make it diffrent to see if she is a loli or not is her appearance/figure.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Main character is 18, she tells her age whilst setting up her account. There might be younger characters later? Haven't got all that far.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Why are we even discussing this? Its not worth risking the forum getting shut down over. Just get it from nyaa once its out.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you know that girl is a loli by looking at her face? Almost all anime girl face is practically the same, the only thing that make it diffrent to see if she is a loli or not is her appearance/figure.
im saying most anime high school girl are baby faced,
tho some loli who had breast like double the size than that baby faced high school anime girl, are still categorized as loli
its about time its not worth a life fussing over what loli what not lol

are we going to disscuss about whether cerberus or hell hound count as bestiality or monster sex next? lol

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

after talking and redoing every dungeon partner and stuff trying to advance in story- i gave up and keep repeating prostituing
then the 3rd companion come to you on the room and tell you if want to go back to reality or stay i presume

1st choice you leave the game END
2nd choice - END but continue game but game still act uncomplete?
i dont know since it doesnt have or i havent found a gallery i or a weapon for that last job i presume i havent complete the game any help ?
Yeah, that's the end. Spoilers ahead, I guess?

After beating the third dungeon, there's a scene in town where some adventurers say they've found all the required items, but they still can't log out, and that the Eroking GM lied to them. Everyone decides that he must be one of the PCs, and to try and track him down. Listening to various rumours, one person says that the Eroking might be the third companion you unlock.

To get the end game, you first need to clear all four dungeons. Then raise your affection with the third companion (a hidden stat) to at least 20 - this takes between four and ten visits to the "love hotel" service at the sex pavilion. After doing that, visit the pavilion alone and choose the Random Match option, and soon your third party member will arrive, and tell you he was really the GM all along. He gives you the option of logging out or staying in SIE forever. If you log out, you learn that the GM died when his VR machine fried his brain (so, like in SAO).

You can access the Recollection Room by clicking on the sign outside the Information Office a lot of times.

Whilst the girl currently is said to be 18 and doesn't really look all that loli, there are some unused graphics in the game that show clothing damage and even a naked standing picture, where she has much smaller breasts than in the final CGs. Perhaps she was originally intended to be younger aged (and the game was originally going to have clothing damage) but it was changed before the final release (but not before submitting the tags to dlsite).

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

thx for the info about the sign

its quite funny that i finished the game by just running blindly haha

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

as did those who fast money XD
A lot of bugs in the game.

autizboyz

Reputation score

Why are we even discussing this? Its not worth risking the forum getting shut down over. Just get it from nyaa once its out.
I'm just curious, after watching god know's how many anime that i watched. I only can tell the diffrent between loli or not by looking at her figures. And also dlsite loli tag is kinda bullshit incase you didn't know.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THIS.

It is not an argument, people. If it looks like loli then it is considered and treated as loli. That is all.

Doesn't matter if the character says she is 18, or if it is an immortal vampire a million years old.