What's new

New Dawn (Naruto Game)

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[Summary]

New Dawn is a small adult RPG game based in the Naruto universe. You play as a hidden apprentice of the Akatsuki who wakes up after years of being subjected to tests and practices by Orochimaru. When the player wakes up, he finds himself in a world where every Akatsuki member except Zetsu has managed to be caught or killed. They are then given full control of how the future of the Akatsuki will proceed. Do you listen to Zetsu, do his bidding and find the mysterious jutsu that can potentially bring back your dead brothers, or do you go your own way and start your own Akatsuki with the women of villages?

[Gameplay and Features]

The main outline of the game is that you will be going around capturing women to build your new Akatsuki group.

You will be able to:

- Customise your Kamui hideout
- Train your ninja skills
- Either seduce women into following you or just beat them and capture them
- Obedience training
- Sexual training
- Slave training

And many more!

We don't have a blog but our patreon is new and open for people to read and see all they want about the game.

For more information and the demo link - patreon/NewDawn

The demo will be released either today or the following day just showcasing the game.

Thanks!

OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: New Dawn (Naruto Game)

Thank you! I'm unable to post links just yet.

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you have a list of planned fetishes? Also, when can we expect a public demo.

OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you have a list of planned fetishes? Also, when can we expect a public demo.
We have the most common fetishes planned but I won't go into detail on that aspect. All i'll say is that there won't be any furry characters or things of the sort.

As for the demo, it should be either today or tomorrow. The demo isn't the traditional demo style, it's to showcase the aspects of the game as opposed to playing the game through then ending at a certain point.
Our demo will include the introduction scene so that the player can get a jist of the story and some Tsunade scenes.

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds good, I'll give it a try.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The main outline of the game is that you will be going around capturing women to build your new Akatsuki group

- Customise your Kamui hideout

- Either seduce women into following you or just beat them and capture them
Pls focus on these points, these games are rare and so good to play :O

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, you're gonna have 7th Heaven as your artist? That's amazing!

OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The first prealpha has been uploaded on the patreon is anyone is interested in trying it.

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am interested in trying it, it definitely looks good.

But I think you have to desencrypt the mega link or we can't download the prealpha.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally a Patreon game without those lazy 3D models everyone seems to use. I'm interested in seeing how this pans out, though it's worth remembering you'll need to advertise more than just here to be successful. A penny for thought, make a Tumblr, a Twitter or any sort of social media presence unless you plan on making this a free thing in the long run.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am interested in trying it, it definitely looks good.

But I think you have to desencrypt the mega link or we can't download the prealpha.
Open a tab > type mega.nz/ in the address bar and don't press enter yet > copy his link after the / > paste that and hit enter > loads like normal and you can download it.

Or even less hassle for the lazier kind

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Loving everything about what the game will be but how big will the end product be and what are your current estimate of when the game will be finish? I know the final product date will change but just wanna know what you guys think currently.

Kuruvit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game idea seems good to me, as to the pre-alpha is not much to say, it is impossible to make a good review on the game if there are only two dialogues, with only that I can not even imagine what kind of game it will be.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Finally a Patreon game without those lazy 3D models everyone seems to use. I'm interested in seeing how this pans out, though it's worth remembering you'll need to advertise more than just here to be successful. A penny for thought, make a Tumblr, a Twitter or any sort of social media presence unless you plan on making this a free thing in the long run.
I can only laugh at this statement. There's tons of Patreon games for stuff like Princess Trainer, Iris Quest, Witch Trainer, Library Story, etc. Just because you think something is lazy, until you've done something yourself, it's not really fair to judge like that.

@Masq, so your team is working on this Naruto game AND Princess conquest at the same time then?

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks good, will give it a try :)

OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can only laugh at this statement. There's tons of Patreon games for stuff like Princess Trainer, Iris Quest, Witch Trainer, Library Story, etc. Just because you think something is lazy, until you've done something yourself, it's not really fair to judge like that.

@Masq, so your team is working on this Naruto game AND Princess conquest at the same time then?
I personally am working on Princess Conquest myself but I do help with the Naruto development

The official demo has been posted on the Patreon, could someone please post the link up here for me?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I personally am working on Princess Conquest myself but I do help with the Naruto development

The official demo has been posted on the Patreon, could someone please post the link up here for me?

EDIT : Great, getting a fatal error around day 4 ........ Got the 2 choices "considered my offer/should have killed you", passed the day talking with Tsunade, auto-slept, 1st thing next morning warped back in town, tried a few places, went back to chaos dimension, error occurs.

Last edited:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think you might have missed my point. When the assets you're using for something is almost entirely pre-existing, yeah, that's pretty lazy. I'm not saying people can't make good games with what limited assets they've got, what I'm saying is the amount of poorly made games with little to no effort put into them far outweigh the amount that do.
Also can't help but laugh at the fact you think I can't have an opinion without being a creator myself. If people are asking to be payed on a monthly basis for something, you can bet your ass I'm going to be critical of it. Especially when that shit's flooding the board all the time.
This, Princess Trainer and whatever else are good for the reasons they --DO-- have original assets and ---ARE--- doing something new.