What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [ I Wanna Make RPGs ] [ RPGつくり隊] Stardust / 星屑 RE145373 RJ145373

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
星屑/Stardust

Demo:

Info: Theme of the work is Netora. Heroine's mind and body can continue to be tainted throughout the game. It's also possible for a pure love route but it will be difficult. There will be two endings Good and Bad and the game contains 70 CG. When you beat the game there will be a new game plus to try for the other ending.

Dlsite:
Dev Site:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 星屑/Stardust ( RJ145373)

The game is now out.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 星屑/Stardust ( RJ145373)

There's loli in this game.

RJ145373_img_smp3.jpg - Green-haired girl at the bottom-right of the image.
RJ145373_PTS0000011084_2.jpg - The same girl as the one in the image above.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 星屑/Stardust (RJ145373)

So this is similiar to confusion world ?

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Couldn't tell from machine translation - do you play the guy or the girl?
They say stuff about "heroine", but the screenshots show a different picture.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone played any of his previous games? If so, are they any good? Somehow I seem to have missed all of them.

edit: Downloaded the demo. You play as the male protagonist, at least for the beginning. The description of the game says that the NTR events will occur in the second half of the game, so it is possible that you will switch characters after the first half.

Last edited:

Pilou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game's on nyaa for those who wonder.

Anyone knows how to get the warship? I'm stuck there.
And there's indeed no NTR in the first half, the MC gets to screw everyone but the heroine on the other hand.

leonard221

Reputation score

Anyone got a walkthrough or a guide? I'm lost haha. I've unlocked the boat, and dont know what to do. Thanks

nutmad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't unlock door North west Cave and fight skeleton

seanpoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I can't enter the door either. I can't figure out what password it needs. Something about sinning?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When the skeleton defeats you, go back to the village alone and talk to the blond boy.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just realized, this game's kinda ripping off from Star Ocean 2, isn't it?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just realized, this game's kinda ripping off from Star Ocean 2, isn't it?
In what way? Story Wise? Gameplay Wise? Character Wise?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In what way? Story Wise? Gameplay Wise? Character Wise?
Backstory-wise. The MC's stranded on other planet where he was found by a blue haired girl, who, after bringing her home and surprised her mother and gramps, proceed to tell the MC of the legend where a warrior with an alien raiment came and shall save the world in time of crisis.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Backstory-wise. The MC's stranded on other planet where he was found by a blue haired girl, who, after bringing her home and surprised her mother and gramps, proceed to tell the MC of the legend where a warrior with an alien raiment came and shall save the world in time of crisis.
I can see the story resemblance, though in Claude's case, it was a photon gun mistaken for a sword of legends or something like that.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this thing looks like need a walkthrough, im same with other im on boat wandering around :confused::p

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

guys what to do after you get your ship?

HKGore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this thing looks like need a walkthrough, im same with other im on boat wandering around :confused::p
There are many side stories in cities.
I stuck with the boat for over 2 hours, finally i found the flag of main story.

Sail to north, you will blocked by a gate on sea at somewhere, go inside the village beside it, a knight told you that you need permission from 帝国アルゴンブラ to go through it, which located on the left of where you got your boat.

Someone told you the controller of the gate is ゴンザレス, you met him at the beginning, he was acted as blacksmith.
Go to the home of ゴンザレス, he left a notes that he is in 產油国, which located at southwest of 帝国アルゴンブラ (can't go by boat).
A knight blocked a bridge, he told you there is very dangerous to go through recently, you think there is a monster.

Go back to the city where you got the boat, go to the item shop, a customer told you that the shopkeeper know where the monster is located. The shopkeeper ask for an item reward for the information.
Go to 帝国アルゴンブラ, you can get this item from 美術館. Back the the shop, he told you it located on the sea, at the west of アリツ国.

You see a whirlpool at there but it's too dangerous to go in with a common boat. Go back to アリツ国, there is a shipyard who can customize your boat, but his schedule is full. You need some help (an letter) from a powerful people. There is boss of a worldwide company could help you, the headquarter is located in the middle of アリツ国, and a branch is located in the northwest of 帝国アルゴンブラ, he need some advise.
Finally you got the letter from the boss, and customized your boat. Go in the dungeon on the sea.

Enjoy!

P.S. I'm not sure any side stories related with it because i stuck and talked with all peoples on the world for a very long time.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

any 1 got a save after you upgrade your ship? becose for me the the museum is closed so i cant get the item that the item shop guy wants and cant enter the woods to get to the blacksmith...

HKGore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are many side stories in cities.
I stuck with the boat for over 2 hours, finally i found the flag of main story.

Sail to north, you will blocked by a gate on sea at somewhere, go inside the village beside it, a knight told you that you need permission from 帝国アルゴンブラ to go through it, which located on the left of where you got your boat.

Someone told you the controller of the gate is ゴンザレス, you met him at the beginning, he was acted as blacksmith.
Go to the home of ゴンザレス, he left a notes that he is in 產油国, which located at southwest of 帝国アルゴンブラ (can't go by boat).
A knight blocked a bridge, he told you there is very dangerous to go through recently, you think there is a monster.

Go back to the city where you got the boat, go to the item shop, a customer told you that the shopkeeper know where the monster is located. The shopkeeper ask for an item reward for the information.
Go to 帝国アルゴンブラ, you can get this item from 美術館. Back the the shop, he told you it located on the sea, at the west of アリツ国.

You see a whirlpool at there but it's too dangerous to go in with a common boat. Go back to アリツ国, there is a shipyard who can customize your boat, but his schedule is full. You need some help (an letter) from a powerful people. There is boss of a worldwide company could help you, the headquarter is located in the middle of アリツ国, and a branch is located in the northwest of 帝国アルゴンブラ, he need some advise.
Finally you got the letter from the boss, and customized your boat. Go in the dungeon on the sea.

Enjoy!

P.S. I'm not sure any side stories related with it because i stuck and talked with all peoples on the world for a very long time.
i forgot that after the shipyard agreed to upgrade your ship, he asked for some materials to finish it. It place on an ice island which is not the one you got the ship (there are only 2 ice islands recently).

Last edited: