What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Z印] LoadAgain ~犬と少女と黄金の秘宝~ / LoadAgain~Dog&Girl&Golden Treasure (RJ133001)

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

More images:

Game site information :
Japanese Dlsite :
English Dlsite :
DMM / Fanzia :
Dev Blog :
Dev Twitter :
Partial thread : https://ulmf.org/threads/loadagain-to-to-no-rj133001.9108/
(partial made using 2016 game version. Latest version from 2018 only add a H scene, partial should work fine)

The game use standard RPG VX Ace control.

Gameplay

The game use standard RPG gameplay.
As far as enemies encounter goes, there no battle on the world map. Dungeon encounter only happen when you hit a moving enemies sprite. Sprite color indicate the enemies strenght : blue < yellow < red < black
Upon losing, you'll see a H scene and be ofered a choice : back to the title or retry (you'll be send back to the dungeon entrance with your current xp / inventory / gold).

Whenever you lv up, you gain some SP point. Skill point. You'll be able to use them freely to increase a skill line (different for each character). Each skill line have threshold upon which you gain abilities. Stats skill line boost the stats (attack, def, hp, mp...) weapon or magic skill line unlock new skill / magic. Outside of the Stats skill line, the magic / weapon skill line must be learn through quest or found items.
The main heroine has the choice of weapon you cant to equip her - sword, bow, axe.. each with it pros and cons and skill - allowing for a bit of customization to suit you playstyle.

Except the main Heroine Mel and the dog Rocky, You'll be able to fight during some dungeon with Alma. Her coming and going will make it hard to effectively power level her.

The hentai part of the game fall into 2 categories :
GoR - the main part of the Hentai of the game. When you die, you'll have a H scene (one for each dungeon - 2 if Alma is here or not, one for each boss).
GoR scene are unlocked upon seeing them or finishing the dungeon boss.
The smallest part of the Hentai is the prostitution. There a few of them, but you can only unlock prostitution by selling out your virginity at one precise place in the game.
With a few ecchi scene (onsen, panties peeking...).
Ecchi and prostitution scene can only be unlocked by seeing them.

The game feature battle clothes destruction. Some enemies have some special attack that can damage the clothing. Clothes goes from Norma => damaged => torn (but not naked).
Clothes statues isn't linked to health. The greater the damage to the clothes, the more armor debuff you have (You can repair armor through item or out-of-battle skill). Character standing pics change depending on the clothes status. And town NPC reaction will change depending on the clothing (full vs damaged / torn).

The game does offer (although not often) you choice in how to solve some problem (fight, buy some help, take a detour).

When starting a NG+, you'll have the choice to keep or reset your skill point, level, items. Starting a NG+ will unlock the Extra stats skill line (basically a 2nd skill line for each stats).

The game allow you to rename each playable character anytime you want with one of the menu option (note that long westerner name may cause some line to end outside of the text window).
The game has 4 different ending depending on : A) quick or slow B) virgin or not.

STORY

The story began when Mel (an average country town young girl, albeit a strong willed one) saw the rich(est) but unkind town resident kick out a dog pups and she chase after it. There she meet a young girl living in an hidden cottage deep in the wood - Rusica, who found the dog.
Mel and Rusica became good friend while Rusica take the dog into her care.

1 year later, Mel found Rusica house plundered and Rusica missing. Upon driving back a rogue still in the house, Mel raise the alarm in town.
However, since Rusica isn't a town member and there no info, coupled with a lack of manpower, no one's going to search for Rusica. Outraged, Mel decide to go looking for her herself.

This is were the main story start. You'll have to hunt down the rogue and found out what happened to Rusica, where she is and how to rescue her.
On your quest, you'll encounter an aloof young mage - Alma, who is after not the rogue or Rusica, but the woman who seem to lead the rogue. And while you seem to have a common enemy in the rogue, she isn't much interested in helping you found your friend.

Fetish : Virgin, rape, prostitution, GoR, big breast, small breast, bubakke, gangbang, interspecies sex

PS : Do note that the latest game release changed the H-scene switch saving system - while you can bring up your older save, the memory gallery unlock will be lost.
PSS : no h-scene with the doggy !

Original OP:

Title:
LoadAgain ~犬と少女と黄金の秘宝~

Developed by:
Z印 / Z-jirushi

Intro Site:

Download links(1.03):

Release Date:
30th June 2014

Keywords:
Multi-ending
Hip
Collar/Chain/Hamper
Young girl
Gang rape
Creampie
Violation

Last edited by a moderator:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133001|RPG]LoadAgain~Dog&Girl&Golden Treasure

Who or what is "Hip?"

Yossarian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Machine translatorese for "anal", maybe?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is the dog involved?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Google translates it as "Ass / Hip", so I'm guessing big ass.
but her hip doesn't looks that big...

maybe it's the dog's hip? or maybe about being hip? the girl and the dog are hipster or something? :confused:

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

too early to judge I'll come back when we know more about this game

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dat hip tag.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I think the hip tag means she gets anal :eek:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is the dog involved?
The dog just her companion after saving her, dunno if there is any scene later in full game, after beat 2 bandit general where to go next?, is the demo end there? only have bath scene at the end of the forest, and can't pass thru the bridge

sandwich

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The dog just her companion after saving her, dunno if there is any scene later in full game, after beat 2 bandit general where to go next?, is the demo end there? only have bath scene at the end of the forest, and can't pass thru the bridge
You have to get an item from that kidnapped girls house. Its on one of the bookcases I think. That opens another dungeon

day_thi90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the tags look very good :D, no preg though :(

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone have tried this game ?
please give some info about gameplay or such ...
Is the dog involved?
I hope there's bestially too ... ;)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

thank you a lot and rep+ for the insane speed!

burdaq

Reputation score

there is bug with artist by 2. scene, the message after sex with artist repeat again and again, doesnt skip =(

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

stuck after you defeat bridge monster. and you get to castletown. talk with everyone but no event happen, i can access 2 caves but nothing in them aside chests and parts i cannot access wish i presume same as magician house where the mage help you with the blockade

anyone know what to do from castletown?

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stuck after you defeat bridge monster. and you get to castletown. talk with everyone but no event happen, i can access 2 caves but nothing in them aside chests and parts i cannot access wish i presume same as magician house where the mage help you with the blockade

anyone know what to do from castletown?
Talk to the guy in green sitting in the bottom left at the pub/inn. He'll send you to the slime cave.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

weird i am talking with him but he is not giving me any mission or anything just 1 msg

Note: Nevermind i already accepted its mission, my real problem was that i had the common sense of other rpgmaker games that you can`t walk on shatered stones on water yet in this game you can and thats the way to advance in cave XD how dumb i feel right nw hah thx for the help that made me confirm

Last edited:

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone have tried this game ?
please give some info about gameplay or such ...
It's RPGMaker. You should pretty much know what to expect from it.