What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

The names randomly changed this patch. I dropped a mention on #issue_reports.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, you can check the Harem Battle wiki for transcripts of those intros and they didn't use those names before. That's something that changed this patch, as Eab mentioned.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gotta confess, I actually hate this event so far.

No gardens, no bosses. :(

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, guess it is an error. I double checked, remembering there are voice lines in the profiles, but I usually never hear it because the music drowns them out and I never bothered to balance the volumes. Diplandenia and Southern Cross clearly says their names and Hypericum does say 'Otogi Risou, which I guess is 'Hypericum' in Japanese (?). Decided to check out the rest of the girls I have and interestingly, I found 2 in my list that does have them say they're referred to other names in their profiles. Canola who says she's also known as Rapeseed and Star Lily first introducing herself with formal name 'Lily Maculatum' (Himeyuri, I think she says?), then going with 'Star Lily'.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Canola's always said that, that's actually part of her dialogue (Nanohana = Rapeseed).

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I gotta confess, I actually hate this event so far.

No gardens, no bosses. :(
the coin totals are not nearly as good either. 7000-8000, not awful but not the 17k from last event.

what happens on 10/26 with life crystal stuff? I have 769 crystals, should I spend them before then?

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It just resets the number of purchases. Like if you bought 1 gold skillblossom you'd have 1 purchase left but after 10/26 it'd be reset to 2 purchases available again.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the coin totals are not nearly as good either. 7000-8000, not awful but not the 17k from last event.

what happens on 10/26 with life crystal stuff? I have 769 crystals, should I spend them before then?
The coin totals don't need to be so big, since we're not getting anything like manyus or secret gardens. My money just keeps increasing doing this event.

Everything in there gets removed, then new stuff gets put in possibly the exact same stuff, noone really knows other than everything is removed. I bought the rainbow and 2 gold skillblooms despite not having a rainbow unit yet and have over a 1000 lifegems left. I wouldn't recommend buying any of the ampys or manyu but if you must you must. Bronze and silver skillblooms are a total sink and not worth buying at all.
I'm gonna buy anything gold or rainbow related straight away if I can when new things get added.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I burned through my 1m+ with all the girls I have had to evolve lately so I need to build back up that cash since I still have 6 more needing to be leveled. I swapped a girl over to the third base and was getting over 10k, so not bad. I don't feel the loss of bonus stages because I want those pumpkins, there are some nice items to get this time around.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nazuna sometimes appearing in the battle background under a pumpkin is too spoopy for me.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tfw I have ten golds to level/evolve and not enough money

Last edited:

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've got ten 5-stars left to evolve. Some of them I'm not in a hurry to evolve due to their low base speed (Bipinna Cosmos with 215, Canna with 300, Lily Rubellum with 315), some aren't at a high enough affection level to really get a good evolved stat bonus yet (Camellia's at 48%, Gentian's at 14%), and some are at a low enough level that I probably won't get them to level 60 any time soon (Cyrtanthus is level 1, Convallaria is 15, Violet is 20, Dipladenia is 28).

So I only have one target (Gardenia) but I don't see myself making any real progress until after I've acquired all of Gentian's blooms and all four pieces of Halloween jewelry.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It'd be lovely to have a decent 5* to level, on tuesday I evolved three 2* units and one 3*. Atleast I can happily do the event without worrying about manyus.

Roughly 16000 pumpkins down, 24000 to go.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Some of them I'm not in a hurry to evolve due to their low base speed (Bipinna Cosmos with 215, Canna with 300, Lily Rubellum with 315)
...And here I thought that current event at least shown people value of turtle-speed teams.. :D

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...And here I thought that current event at least shown people value of turtle-speed teams.. :D
There's no point to make specially slow teams since small pests stop spawning and roaming pests can decide to never leave the space where theyre looping out of reach of your teams. Of course, making turbo teams would be bad if they reach the end faster than clearing everything, but in ?-4 you can have 2 really fast teams and still clear everything, since one can be stuck in left loop and other in right loop while the roaming pests reach your teams.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I had a lot of use for slow teams in the last event to make sure I could fully clear maps (two squads were in the low 400's). In this event though I've gotten three medals on all four maps on the first try with three squads at roughly 500 speed each and one at nearly 700, so I haven't had to slow down my teams. Maybe the next batch of stages will require me to bring back Kikyo Bellflower, Blue Lotus and Bipinna Cosmos to slow things down a bit.

The only thing I've had to plan for so far is making sure I have a helper squad that is strong enough to survive ??-4. One of my allies has both Cherry and Cherry Sage (15% attack power reduction for all pests + 10% attack power reduction to three pests) which chops off around 1,000 damage from each pest attack directed at their squad. That's really nice given that I usually lose two of my squads by the end of the stage (one gets brutalized by the north boss pest then gets wiped out by a normal pest later on, one gets wiped out by the southern boss pest even at full health).

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It is mostly about farming ?-3 for ~250 pumpkins a pop, actually) I think someone on discord reached 269 as absolute maximum. Pretty impressive! :D

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this event is very generous with its pumpkins i already have gentian maxed and if i keep going at the rate i am i should have all the pumpkins for the equipment set and possibly even have enough for all 20 100 manyus

i really prefer how many items the maps give out instead of maybe a 100 or 200 per boss or map its a solid 300-400 makes me actually want to go after the bonus items rather then ignore them and spend stamina elsewhere

Last edited:

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I already have her maxed, event is a lot faster than the last one and the items are nice. funny that the ring is better than the gold braclet

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just started playing this and I need to ask about the random panels. Is the direction truly random. Because theRNG is constantly giving me the finger when I try to do a full clear.