What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

Exactly why I'm excited to see them in this one :D. It was quite a bit mischievous and erotic, at least for me.
Yeah I liked those too, especially the panty-pull-one. :D

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Doubt they are driveable. I would wager that they are miniatur vehicles like the one which pulled down the protagonists panties and made a picture of her bare butt or the one that just poked her ass for fun when she wasn't looking in its direction.
Based on images from the newest blog post, my feeling is the grey one will place like an egg vibrator thing that will make her do the thing from the second newest one, which is a black on black gif, but if you click on it then it takes you to a page where you can click it again to black image on white background.

R

Ryka

My favorite part of the unfinished sections is the bow and arrow room where the machines clamp down on you to stick you there for a naughty scientist. Gives me memories of that old flash game Window Girl.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah damn, window girl. Good flash, good flash...

Egg vibrator alone sounds like it'd be sweet, if it makes her masturbate on her own that'd be even better. Doesn't sound like there's much point pursuing that image silhouette though.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New blog post, no new scenes depicted, just a progress update. He says the game is about 60% done, current goal is a trial version in spring 2017 and full release in summer.

TheKAF

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New post in the blog and what seems to be an updated demo.

I haven't downloaded it yet. And could not understand what is written in the post.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why do i always read about great news when i am not on my computer....
universe is mocking me somehow...

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New post in the blog and what seems to be an updated demo.

I haven't downloaded it yet. And could not understand what is written in the post.
Inaccurate translations based on what little Japanese I can understand... (+online translator for kanji I can't read)

Corrections:
-when you save, the save number will no longer always turn into "No1"
-? (something about Sae looking the wrong way when moving between maps)
-? (some squatting bug fixed)
-? (some bug about falling when you attack at the very edge?)
-various other fixes

Changes and Adjustments:
-key config changed
-fade in / fade out color changed to black
-hit effect expression changed ("expression"?)
-? (dashing continues when you move between screens)
-? ("mohikan"'s grab expression changed?)
-running animation changed
-various other changes

Additions:
-new maps
-shower room
-low health animation
-slug animation? (something about undressing and after releasing)
-slime animation? (something about undressing, finishing and after releasing)
-3 new weapons
-money
-ammo shop
-various other additions

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...Is this just me, or did the dev forgot to turn off a couple debugging options that resulted in stuff like platforms moving according to keyboard input and a slug that somehow gives out a huge shower of coins on death?

EDIT: I guess he did. There's a new hotfixed version out numbered 020u.

Last edited:
R

Ryka

Windowgirl Enemies don't work anymore. And I have zero clue how to get to the secret room anymore, if it's even still there. But I like the extra animations and it's beginning to look like more of a game to avoid stuff! I'm excited.

Other than that, I don't know much else is different than the prior release. Other than the cute HUD Picture.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I guess he's just focusing on this first area of the game. He said he's planning on working on all the enemies dot animation now and then continue the map after from what I gather of google translate.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The update notes mention a "new map" but I can't seem to find any additional rooms compared to the old demo. The giant lab room has changed but after getting the Lv.2 Access card, I can't seem to find anywhere new to go. The big lab room has a level 2 gate, but there's a wall right in front of it.

Did I miss something or is the total map size the same as the previous demo? Also, did the punching man and the taser guy get removed from the latest demo? It seems like besides the tweaked slug and slime animations, the newest one actually has fewer h-animations than before.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think it said no new map. The map size is the same as before from what I remembered google translate saying.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think it said no new map. The map size is the same as before from what I remembered google translate saying.
I only looked at skeith's post at the time, but I went and checked it myself and it matches up. Under the "add" section it says "map additional" from the Google translate results. So it would imply that the map size increased in some way, unless it was a bad translation and it means that portions of the map are changed a bit.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it means "map added". If you press "q", you get a block display of the rooms you've been in. I don't believe that was in earlier versions.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bob could be right. I mistranslated it because I lacked the context, all it said was "map added" (the same kanji for "added" were used right above that in the patch notes).
Guess he didn't mean "maps" as in areas, but a map of the game world.

Not sure why some enemies got removed, maybe the developer is working on the game balance and placed them somewhere we can't access yet instead?

Last edited:

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I suspect he was just testing the enemies themselves out earlier, and now he's working on where to put them in the game.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With the F1 title menu thing, has anyone played around with the numbers in the latest update, or perhaps past updates? Maybe something can be found, and might be the only way to access the test room now.

Edit: I decided to do it myself... Holy shit, the amount of things I have discovered. When I have enough exploring/messing around, I'll make a post of what I've encountered.

Last edited:

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edit: I decided to do it myself... Holy shit, the amount of things I have discovered. When I have enough exploring/messing around, I'll make a post of what I've encountered.
Uhm... when? :D

R

Ryka

It seems from the last few blog updates, Neko has come down with a debilitating cough. So much so, that their abdomen is aching. Also, took a vacation before the new year rolled around, where the cough got worse.

Despite it all, neko's still working on it. But not as hard as neko would like, since cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.