What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

he obviously got neg-repped and assumed it was you. Kinda funny tbh, since your own reputation is still grey, which means you cant affect the reputation of others (yet).
oh I don't use reputation or any other social media/utility/thing lol
I'm just dumb for these stuff but oh well people will always think something

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

PS - love your Rifi avatar...

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is the data that includes monkeys translation, translated CG gallery by some dude long time ago that I copied over long time ago to this version + minor ui adjustments so text fits nicely.

EDIT:

New link few posts down.

Last edited:

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is the data that includes monkeys translation, translated CG by some dude long time ago that I copied over long time ago to this version + minor ui adjustments so text fits nicely.
Does the CG recall of RU Home 2 scene work for you with this translation? I tried it and still have a problem seeing that one so I am trying to figure out if my game is borked.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does the CG recall of RU Home 2 scene work for you with this translation? I tried it and still have a problem seeing that one so I am trying to figure out if my game is borked.
it isnt just your game i think it is a common problem i also have that problem i think athor people have that problem to

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the solution side dead so I got it once uploaded.
I hope that now it finally XD

mega:///#fm/Qx4nAYpa

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which scene is that? Can you upload the screenshot of the Cg gallery and write which one it is?

EDIT:

Try downloading this and open the scene in CG gallery. I noticed also now while checking that few things aren't translated. I'll maybe translate the bit that isn't later.

Attachments

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know why the alarm interaction tiles in the mayor's mansion are suddenly non-functional for me? I'm doing the same thing I did both times I played through before, but absolutely nothing is happening

Bryanis

Reputation score

Anyone know why the alarm interaction tiles in the mayor's mansion are suddenly non-functional for me? I'm doing the same thing I did both times I played through before, but absolutely nothing is happening
They only work if Riffa know where they are.
Meaning you have to get invited by the mayor son and watch him turn off the alarm in the current game.

perdachello

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone please reupload the full translation? The link above is dead.

sdibolcrif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They only work if Riffa know where they are.
Meaning you have to get invited by the mayor son and watch him turn off the alarm in the current game.
Shit, totally forgot I'd asked about this. Thanks, but can't you only get invited if she's still a virgin? Cause she's not anymore on this playthrough.

Have I created a dead end? Can't advance because I need the mirror, can't get the mirror because I can't turn off the alarm

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Shit, totally forgot I'd asked about this. Thanks, but can't you only get invited if she's still a virgin? Cause she's not anymore on this playthrough.

Have I created a dead end? Can't advance because I need the mirror, can't get the mirror because I can't turn off the alarm
dont think you need to be a virgin, altho it has been a while since i last played it.

wasnt the son approaching you after youve won some arena fights or so ?

Keyen

Reputation score

You can ask a kid (south east house) in the second town for a temporary mirror effect.

sdibolcrif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wasnt the son approaching you after youve won some arena fights or so ?
Ah, that's right, forgot about that. I just assumed that he was in the arena from the start and only invited you once you'd won a few, so when I didn't see him I assumed he was unavailable. I'll give it a shot, thanks

EDIT: Nope, arena champ and he still hasn't shown up :/

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, that's right, forgot about that. I just assumed that he was in the arena from the start and only invited you once you'd won a few, so when I didn't see him I assumed he was unavailable. I'll give it a shot, thanks

EDIT: Nope, arena champ and he still hasn't shown up :/
And let me add if you want his H-scene, you need ALL CLOTHES in perfect state plus virgin plus won 3 battles at arena, plus high lewdness.

found this quote here earlier in the thread.

seems like he only appears to virgins =/

sdibolcrif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah well, fortunately Keyen's suggestion worked. It's weird, I could swear after the kid bailed on me when I entered the cave he kept refusing to come with me, but this time I finally got the option to fuck him so I could take him with me again

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys, a somewhat related question....

Does this circle released any other game? Older or newer than Virgin Island, I don't mind.

I loved VI, it is somewhat unique and fun. Would love to play other games from the same artist.

Serio C

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished this game and I love it.
The final boss was REALLY hard and battle eternal. The fact that you can complete it being a virgin is appreciated.
I missed an ending but I don't mind expending a few extra hours in this gem.

Does this circle released any other game? Older or newer than Virgin Island, I don't mind.
In DLsite there is only this game by that circle, but maybe they have another games in some other page.