What's new

Mouryou no Nie

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I liked this one alot....... The tentacle/monster movie I have been waiting for!
Still want another Taimanin Asagi film though :(\

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mouryou no Nie

Edit: MediaFire failed me. But I dug out two other working links for this episode, not as good as MF, but should do the job:

Preview:

Contains said tentacles, monsters, breast expansion, stomach distortion, egg laying and cum inflation, womb fucking, internal views (oral, anal and vaginal with ovaries shown), triple vaginal penetration, gaping holes, nipple-fucking and surely some other unnamed fetishes. And several "trailers"/previews after the credits rolled.

Besides a bit too much looping and the atrocious censorship it's a solid tentacle/monster release with sadly only two (length wise ok) scenes.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Dose fetishes.

This has the potential to be one of the best hentai series in quite some time. Here's hoping this one doesn't get fucked up in the later episodes.

OP
Jahannum

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dose fetishes.

This has the potential to be one of the best hentai series in quite some time. Here's hoping this one doesn't get fucked up in the later episodes.

You Jinxed it!

Thanks for posting screens and a discription CyCaDeLiC, I posted the link cause I saw no news of this on the site so wanted to point people in that direction. :D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hot damn that is a nice episode!

2ndhokage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy shit, now this is the kind of stuff I'm into now...Thank you for the find!

It was good, only complaint that it was shorter than usual, by about 4 min. or so lol...But short no the less lol... And The characters were cute, but they could have been cuter I think, plus an older milf character never hurts too...:p.

But hopefully, it'll get better. But I truly doubt that it does, watch the next one be Vanilla-ey and then, from there it's half-assed!

Last edited:

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am surprised. Didn't wait for this anime, didn't know anything about it before. Still, best tentacle anime in 2012 so far.

Tentacle H-scene after H-scene, nice cross-section representations, inflation, in short, a proper tentacle anime before Christmas. :D

Does anyone know anything about it's translation?

I made another DDL:

Last edited:

Snowcrash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A torrent link is easier, isn'it ?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Finally downloaded and watched it, and it's pretty fucking awesome. Especially loved the goblin scene with the nipple fucking. Though I would rather have had them actually raping her instead of just standing there like statues while their elasto-cocks did the majority of the work. Also, managed to get the CG set for the game, so I'll upload it tomorrow or the day after.

Reputation score

love it, i am curious to see the next one, although if it is anything like any of the Inyouchuu series, then sadly we only have 1 more, but it will be just as tentaliscious, if not more so...

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So it appears there is an episode 2 of this coming out on the 15th. Pretty quick sequel but looks good.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was tainted with the tsunami of negative reviews and comments on MAL, and i didn't enjoyed so much when i watched it (fast forwarding).

EDIT:
Volume 2 is out.

Last edited:

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Episode 2 up on HentaiStigma, but honestly meh could of been so much better...and a quarter of it are adds for other series

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Well, could someone at least supply a torrent link please?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think this was the one I downloaded from (I'll check when I get home from work), if so it should have both anime episode and the game. I seem to recall it having Chinese sub though, not sure.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Sweet, thanks.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just found out that sub-desu did the english subs for the first volume. Torrenting it now.