What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Ver 1.04 of Saki's up.
All these updates would be awesome, if they added something small and fun each time instead of just correcting grammar or so.

Does anyone know what's been fixed/added between 1.00 and 1.04? I think there was talk of inside ejaculation resetting at various times, but I didn't encounter that bug, so I assume that was fixed.

What else?

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

if you have corupted file names its mostly a local problem that means it dont help to download it again becouse your system do the same again .....

but nm here you are ^^

sort it by size and then put it in ^^

se

カーソル移動音8
ぬちゅるぅッ1
ずぬるぅ~
ハサミで服を切る2(1回のみ)
カーソル移動音3
システム音2
システム音1

me

ゲームオーバー2
宿屋
ビクトリー2
アイテム

BGM(midi files are not included ... they should be with correct names o_O)

ダンジョン9
ダンジョン2
ダンジョン3
バトル3
バトル4
バトル9
シーン2
ダンジョン4
ダンジョン1
ダンジョン7
タウン5
ダンジョン8
バトル2
シーン5
バトル1
フィールド4
バトル6
ダンジョン6
バトル5
ダンジョン5
バトル8
バトル7
ビクトリー2

/edit all folders now ^^

hf

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

For everyone that has problems with audio files, here is what I did:
(i didn't have jap locale on but all works fine for me)
-use applocale and open winrar (or 7-zip) with it and set the language to the last one on the bottom
-in winrar go to your saki quest archive that you dl-ed
-open that and extract the .exe file somewhere close to initial archive (makes it easier) dont close winrar
-while still in the same winrar run under applocale - go and open that .exe you just extracted
-now you will get into the archive with all the game files and if you extract from this archive - all the names will be correct
if the names are still incorrect - you probably don't have asian fonts in your windows and you need that before you can play the game

hope this helps someone

Se7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the blonde in the arena last boss?

Last edited:

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like 1.04 is out now any details on this update?

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Question, people have been talking about using cheat engine to modify stats by looking for 2n+1. I guess that means let n be the value of your stat and look for 2n+1? But what value type do you look under?

ie could anyone clearly explain how to cheat using cheat engine please?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question, people have been talking about using cheat engine to modify stats by looking for 2n+1. I guess that means let n be the value of your stat and look for 2n+1? But what value type do you look under?

ie could anyone clearly explain how to cheat using cheat engine please?
Sure thing, The value tends to be 4bytes.

So say your health is 500. Multiply that by two and add one so you get 1001.
That'll show up a few results, So go to a battle, take a hit and for your next search change the drop down box that says "Exact Value" to "Decreased" and search again, eventually you'll find it.

Of course you can always just leave it at "exact value" and search for your new health value either, it's pretty much the same thing

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's likely just a bug fix seeing as 1.04 is only a few KB larger than 1.03.
Who knows, there's still a number of unused scenes in the rgssad file if you decrypt it, Adding it in would only require a minimal amount of code.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Who knows, there's still a number of unused scenes in the rgssad file if you decrypt it, Adding it in would only require a minimal amount of code.
What tool do you need to decrypt the file.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure all those scenes are used at one point or another

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure all those scenes are used at one point or another
Can't link hotfile pics yet :(

Anyhow, they have a group scene with the blonde chick that I never saw, they deleted prostitution on the street, so I dunno about that one, it might just use an existing one. They've also got other mini pictures I've never seen in use.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't link hotfile pics yet :(

Anyhow, they have a group scene with the blonde chick that I never saw, they deleted prostitution on the street, so I dunno about that one, it might just use an existing one. They've also got other mini pictures I've never seen in use.
Ah yes the blonde one, funny thing about that, I was trawling through the comments on the authors blog and someone mentioned that the way we've all encountered the blonde girl is in fact a bad end for her, so it's very very possible we missed something or that he plans to release something else so you're right there.

Though that being said he's confirmed that he's gonna put more stuff in so that'll be good

Ayumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's the blonde's bad end, huh? Seems kind of strange that you're able to get access to that town by just outright murdering the guards and forcing your way in if you want, but Saki just can't bring herself to open an unguarded door and save her friend/partner/whatever from an unarmed man.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's the blonde's bad end, huh? Seems kind of strange that you're able to get access to that town by just outright murdering the guards and forcing your way in if you want, but Saki just can't bring herself to open an unguarded door and save her friend/partner/whatever from an unarmed man.
That's a good point. :)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have never even SEEN the blond girl since the start of the game, i found the redhead in the dungoun inside the underground town (is this the arena?) but after a couple of lines in the nurses office she just up and vanished.

any idea what happens to her?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i have never even SEEN the blond girl since the start of the game, i found the redhead in the dungoun inside the underground town (is this the arena?) but after a couple of lines in the nurses office she just up and vanished.

any idea what happens to her?
I think the first time you run into the blond again is when you unlock the path between town (4000GP, alternatively you can unlock the train for 8000GP and travel there faster by spending negligible amount of money), Saki will sorta get ambushed by thief then the blond girl save her, with some typical 'y u so naive, bitch' sort of line before leaving.

' 3' D3 has been keeping me rather busy so I have been piling up my hentai backlog...

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i 'm wondering if you finish the game virgin mmm

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the first time you run into the blond again is when you unlock the path between town (4000GP, alternatively you can unlock the train for 8000GP and travel there faster by spending negligible amount of money), Saki will sorta get ambushed by thief then the blond girl save her, with some typical 'y u so naive, bitch' sort of line before leaving.

' 3' D3 has been keeping me rather busy so I have been piling up my hentai backlog...
well yeah, obiously i saw that one. its impossible to get to the underground town without going to the second city.

i ment after that

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, so... I'm playing the Twins game at the moment (yeah, I'm playing the past games and catching up that way...).

I've gotten quite far, and I'm just collecting levels to gain training points for the last bar.

However, I think I missed something quite early, and I want to ask about it. In the passive skills, I have 5 unlocked, and one still ??? And, that one is the third in the list, and if I'm not mistaken, you should get them in order. So... did I skip something, somewhere?

If anyone knows, I'd really like to know before I try to finish the game (or fight the last battle, which might be pretty soon).

Edit: I actually got it. It was semen poisoning, and it unlocked once a certain number was passed. So... answered I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.