RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Gabe already knows about it.
Making armour is fine, only making weapons causes the crash.
Good to know.

Another glitch i think i found.
When you talk to milana near the harbor if you give her the skull as a present the "milana relationship +1" doesn't fade away.
It isn't caused by speedhacking and sleeping, teleporting, save->load, exit game, fighting,..., doesn't seem to remove it. Need to get further to see if any other changes regarding good/evil or other relationships could remove it.

Anyone else got this, or am i making any mistakes?

pathard

Reputation score

Good to know.

Another glitch i think i found.
When you talk to milana near the harbor if you give her the skull as a present the "milana relationship +1" doesn't fade away.
It isn't caused by speedhacking and sleeping, teleporting, save->load, exit game, fighting,..., doesn't seem to remove it. Need to get further to see if any other changes regarding good/evil or other relationships could remove it.

Anyone else got this, or am i making any mistakes?
Quick fix: Open the art gallery and then close it. I had the same issue, and that's what Gabe has said everyone should do if it happens. Worked for me.

..I am a lurker no more.

alfonx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was fiddling around with some switches in an editor and it seems there is a farah/oniquines(the purple unicorn horse things that appear in the echo forest at night) scene. Does anyone know how to unlock it in game?

Attachments

Last edited:

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone list the unique items you get from quiz guys? Been avoiding them since the first one. Since the save everywhere item kind of feels like a cheat an makes the crystals pointless. But I don't want to miss something important.

In particular i'm trying to find the tentacle/monster related scenes. I just finished the breeding grounds quest and kind of raged when it said the girls had been moved already. Why tease me like that lol. I also hate this western/eastern art split. I hate to think I may be missing scenes. Especially if they are the one's i'm looking for.

alfonx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone list the unique items you get from quiz guys? Been avoiding them since the first one. Since the save everywhere item kind of feels like a cheat an makes the crystals pointless. But I don't want to miss something important.
save anywhere
hidden traps are visible
hidden chests are visible
unexplored spots glow
rare enemies glow
ability to talk to animals
quest givers have an exclamation mark over head so they are easier to spot

I didn't pay attention to which city gives each item though

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wait, what? which one is the 'talk to animals' in? I must have missed that one!

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you get the zombie girl scene if you select the third option of stay and watch in the western version of the artifact of life quest. it does give you bad rep however but rep doesnt affect anything in this current version of the game so go for it because the scene in my opinion is one of the best besides some of the eastern secenes
Thank you but uhm, where can I start the artifact of life quest?

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you but uhm, where can I start the artifact of life quest?
Go to the Echo forest. Once you see the sign, follow the path north.

On a different note, has anyone managed to figure out a cheat code? So far I only found the Secret Photo Gallery.

bobthesaggit

Reputation score

I was fiddling around with some switches in an editor and it seems there is a farah/oniquines(the purple unicorn horse things that appear in the echo forest at night) scene. Does anyone know how to unlock it in game?
what the name of this magic editor? i must have it :3 and ill look in to it later. maybe just going in to the forest at night will do it....

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where do you get the old gold coins to open some of the chests

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Go to the Echo forest. Once you see the sign, follow the path north.

On a different note, has anyone managed to figure out a cheat code? So far I only found the Secret Photo Gallery.
ok so on the same note, I found the artifact, not the quest. So.... can anyone tell me where I can find the Quest giver.

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok so on the same note, I found the artifact, not the quest. So.... can anyone tell me where I can find the Quest giver.
Buy the mansion, then go visit the plot of land immediately to the right of there. They'll let you in now that you're important enough.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Buy the mansion, then go visit the plot of land immediately to the right of there. They'll let you in now that you're important enough.
What city is the mansion in?

edinheimer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its the green field or whatever. the place that lets you buy your own house. the duchess to the right will meet you. After that when youve joined the hero guild shell let you do the second part.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to get that farah/unicorn scene? Looks pretty sexy tbh.

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've tried to go to Echo forest at night and kill all unicorns at leat twice (20-30 packs I guess), but nothing so far. I wonder if it does depend on good/bad standing. I have 11/0 good standing now.

By the way, I can't find legendary bat (Onehan Wing) and the girl in tavern doesn't know anything about it. :confused:

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've tried to go to Echo forest at night and kill all unicorns at leat twice (20-30 packs I guess), but nothing so far. I wonder if it does depend on good/bad standing. I have 11/0 good standing now.
I just tested it. You need to be defeated by a group of them for the scene to happen. Easiest way to do this is to just unequip everything and try to fistfight them in the nude. After your defeat the scene happens.

You get a second chance afterwards, so it's not a true game over.

orcha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You have to be denied entrance through the south wall and then go back.
I have tried to get through the Southern Gate several times, though now that I think about it, I haven't gone back to the gate since I completed Blackeagle Fortress. I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

edinheimer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just tested it. You need to be defeated by a group of them for the scene to happen. Easiest way to do this is to just unequip everything and try to fistfight them in the nude. After your defeat the scene happens.

Hmm. I tried that but all i got was a game over. Which section of the forest did you get your scene in?

Edit: Upon closer inspection, that art looks western. maybe theres no scene for eastern art users :(
However that second set of pics of Farah with the blue thing looks intriguing. Any speculation on what mob that is? Seems to be some 2-headed ogre

Also a question for the west users: in the mostly complete save that was posted theres a pic set with osira/opala and the minotaurs. is that part of your minotaur group scene or a separate one? i dont have that in the east version.

Last edited:

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, this doesn't work for me. I let them kill my party and I have GAME OVER screen each time. What is your standing and version of the pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.