What's new

RPG RPG Maker [くろごまソフト] MOONLIT WITCHES☆☆ 王女の花束 RJ176572

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
From the creators of PGF (plant girl frontier).
Moonlit witches series
Clothing damage not according to health. Virgin scene works but looks rather plain, just some text changes. Not really comparable to VPM or lo2 sort of game.

117.38MB alittle small but it uses the rtp so approx just less than 200MB in total.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker VX ACE] MOONLIT WITCHES☆☆ 王女の花束

This game is out!
And... damn the content looks deliciously hot *drools*...

Ahem, now the waiting begins.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [くろごまソフト] MOONLIT WITCHES☆☆ 王女の花束

Sooo . . . since it´s out . . . Would someone like to "talk" about it? = o

It looks fancy and the Demo was nice :D What do you think? Will it be longer than the first one? As long as it isn´t shorter it´s good I guess = o

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks fancy and the Demo was nice :D What do you think? Will it be longer than the first one? As long as it isn´t shorter it´s good I guess = o
/facepalm

The thing I love about people who say stuff like this is...they never contribute to the "talking" themselves. Like that person who enters a quiet room and ask other people to talk. "It looks fancy and the demo was nice" is the absolute most you have on the topic? What did you find that was nice in the demo? Any characters you happen to like? How did you like the system?The CG quality? You know, start something to actually talk about! How would people know if it'll be shorter or longer than the first one?

Well that last one I can at least give you help with. See attachment.

Attachments

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sure. Let's talk.

It was so long ago that the first one came out that I honestly don't remember anything about the game. <.<

I'll probably pass on this one. :(

Nexano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Posted on Nyaa. Guess someone put it into mega.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm... does the MC in this look like a grown up version of the girl in PGF?

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems like there was a previous game in the series:

Should we play that first to enjoy this?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like there was a previous game in the series:

Should we play that first to enjoy this?
I haven't played yet, due to still playing the other new stuff that came out. but I'm hoping at least it's a direct sequel. If so, then yeah playing the first one first would be advisable. If not, then yeah.....play it first anyway.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems they might be related... was checking the old game's gallery on g.e, and the new MC looks like the red hair girl that was having a yuri with the miko (MC from old game). The art looks pretty good too... but google couldn't find a thread of the old game on this board.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems they might be related... was checking the old game's gallery on g.e, and the new MC looks like the red hair girl that was having a yuri with the miko (MC from old game). The art looks pretty good too... but google couldn't find a thread of the old game on this board.
I'll actually say that's a good thing. The less google can find here, the better. I'll take a look around, I'm pretty rat packy about games so I'm pretty sure it's here.....somewhere....on my multiple hard drives.....I need to organize this stuff.

edit: Well damn, that was actually pretty fast. Thank Suwako I keep it in it's original RJ# folder. Should have the file up soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just finished the first one... yes, this one is a continuation (same cast/characters, different MC)

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll actually say that's a good thing. The less google can find here, the better. I'll take a look around, I'm pretty rat packy about games so I'm pretty sure it's here.....somewhere....on my multiple hard drives.....I need to organize this stuff.

edit: Well damn, that was actually pretty fast. Thank Suwako I keep it in it's original RJ# folder. Should have the file up soon.
Well, you must be some kind of Cyberjesus. Reps to you! :D

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh good, thanks. Was searching around and pretty much all the torrents were dead and file hosters have long been taken down. Considering the first game was released 4 years ago, it's not too surprising.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh good, thanks. Was searching around and pretty much all the torrents were dead and file hosters have long been taken down. Considering the first game was released 4 years ago, it's not too surprising.
Yeah, not surprising at all. I can count the number of games that's been around that long and the torrents are still going strong. Surprisingly enough, Illusion games usually survive a long time.

Nearly done with the other stuff (at least H wise, damn you Odin's Sphere!) so guess this game will be next on my stuff to complete.

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I usually don't play to Japanese RPG, mostly because the fact i'm not able to understand a single japanese word means that i will get lost during the whole game (And i missed 7 of the 23 CG, the three lower one of the second gray column of the CG's ROOM, and the four lower one of the second Yellow column).

However the game was quick enough to not get me lost everytime. I didn't need to grind too much, and most of the CGs are good, so not bad.

I'm still hunting for the last CG's. I don't know if they are related to Mobs or to secret scenes.

Jondude1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So pretty right after you start seeing the water lizard kind of mobs there is some kind of scripted event in a cave for me that always leads to a bad end. Been trying for a few a days now and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone give me a hint of what to do to avoid the bad end?

The bad end being the one in which the sliver haired slutty girl captures the PC, ties her up and sticks a dildo in her, then letting a couple guys double penetrate her.

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you mean this cave ?

Attachments

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So pretty right after you start seeing the water lizard kind of mobs there is some kind of scripted event in a cave for me that always leads to a bad end. Been trying for a few a days now and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone give me a hint of what to do to avoid the bad end?

The bad end being the one in which the sliver haired slutty girl captures the PC, ties her up and sticks a dildo in her, then letting a couple guys double penetrate her.
try teleport room click goddess statue

I usually don't play to Japanese RPG, mostly because the fact i'm not able to understand a single japanese word means that i will get lost during the whole game (And i missed 7 of the 23 CG, the three lower one of the second gray column of the CG's ROOM, and the four lower one of the second Yellow column).

However the game was quick enough to not get me lost everytime. I didn't need to grind too much, and most of the CGs are good, so not bad.

I'm still hunting for the last CG's. I don't know if they are related to Mobs or to secret scenes.
u need GoR few times untill status lower right stone change to 1.jpg
then go mine has badend (after use teleport back to school is NG)

in another girl side, GoR few times and stone change to darkness, then move out mine