Warrior
Maid
Prostitution
Handjob
Fellatio
Monster
Rape

A new circle, this is their first game.

As the title said, it's about a warrior maid, and it seems there's a debauchery rate system on play.

Oh, also it's made with RPG Maker MV.
* Prologue

In Eingard, a world of swords and magic,
Iris and her friends took on the sorcerer Vector.
But her friends were cowed by the power of the enemy,
betrayed Iris, and joined Vector's side.

The betrayal sent Iris plummeting into a lower world,
to the fallen town of Links ruled by Ludo, where she
lost her memories.

Ludo proposed that Iris work has his maid.

* Clothes damage
* Assault and prostitution
* Outfit options
* Freeplay sub events

* Game

Playtime is about 2 hours.
You can speed through it in 1 hour or less.
Visit the "diary" for ecchi experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ175983] メイド勇者アイリス

mmmm, look interesting, but apparently short, they say ~2h gameplay...

tested my patcher on the trial, this game is like イル・マーレ~溟海の女海賊達~, no name separator exept from color ><

i hightly advice to enable the option "activate the forced name separator Name/text" in the patcher, with the color #ffffa0 for this game, that will smoth the translation a lot

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I haven't really kept up with the whole MV fiasco, so I don't really know what has brought it the stigma that it has, but I'm looking forward to trying this game. I don't have high hopes, but it has tags I enjoy and good art, so still something to look forward to!

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, the art is nice at least.
2h of announced gameplay seem short. But if the 2h of gameplay is well made, along with nice art, it can be a good start for a new circle.

I prefer 2h of well made gameplay to 40h of badly made grindfeast for the same amount of enjoyment.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but is not Wenig loli game gibs not ge Meker if he would post the link hir pure if whoever it XD

ist aber wenigs kein loli spiel gibs keine ge meker wenn wer den link hir rein posten würde wenn wer es hat XD

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

but is not Wenig loli game gibs not ge Meker if he would post the link hir pure if whoever it XD

ist aber wenigs kein loli spiel gibs keine ge meker wenn wer den link hir rein posten würde wenn wer es hat XD
All of this.. made no sense at all:p

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He is saying "At least it's no loli game, so nobody would be offended if someone were to post a link"

He's just asking for a link in a (broken) (and not so) indirect way.

But don't worry. His german(???) is almost as broken as his english xD

D-D

Reputation score

Imho if a H-game doesn't introduce lewd-stat / corruption, prostitution, In-combat-rape and GoR in its demo version, it is not worth it.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Imho if a H-game doesn't introduce lewd-stat / corruption, prostitution, In-combat-rape and GoR in its demo version, it is not worth it.
you should correct that to HRPG, cause not all games have combat :3

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well since he mentioned it, is there CR?

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh lord the art looks nice... Hope it won't be a letdown cause of it being made with MV...

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I haven't really kept up with the whole MV fiasco, so I don't really know what has brought it the stigma that it has, but I'm looking forward to trying this game. I don't have high hopes, but it has tags I enjoy and good art, so still something to look forward to!
The simple fact that nearly no scripts are existing (besides the fact that they are harder to translate) so they don't offer any interesting gameplay so far like you can nowadays expect from the ace version. Give it maybe a year and MV will be better then ace. I even heard it works on mobile devices, but haven't tried it so far

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I haven't really kept up with the whole MV fiasco
o_O

i dont realy see on what MV is a fiasco, he is just new, so he will need time to get more and more script available

good game with it, will come with time ^^

---------------------------

finaly found the game =), that was realy not easy XD

here i reupped it on mega =)

Password : "Dragonfly" in french ;)

the game is already patched to extract text, with option to add separator on text/name

• launch ClipLoger.exe
  • launch the game .exe
  • hook vnr/ith/chiitrans or anyother you want on cliploger.exe in lstrlenW 571d UTF-16
  • Play XD

have fun ^p^/

Attachments

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

o_O

the game is already patched to extract text, with option to add separator on text/name
Sorry to ask a stupid question, but how do I add the separator? I tried to use the option in the patcher, but it didn't do anything. I'm pretty sure the color code I'm looking for is #ffffa0

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but how do I add the separator? I tried to use the option in the patcher, but it didn't do anything. I'm pretty sure the color code I'm looking for is #ffffa0
He said he already done it for you, appearantly!

Bref, merci beaucoup Libé' :)

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the version i given is already patched with the separator 「 and 」 around extracted text ^^

that not the IG text but the extracted text you get in cliploger that have it, to have a better smoth translation ^^

@Ryuukun : 2 rien :p

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

....and now I feel retarded. lol, thanks.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So for some reason again VNR , the game and the cliploger have some problems with each other i cant get any translated text...

Attachments

rizo

Reputation score

Would love to play this in english, but I have no idea when it comes to these things. I just sit with my fingers crossed hoping for an english patch. lol

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So for some reason again VNR , the game and the cliploger have some problems with each other i cant get any translated text...
you correctly hooked lstrlenW 571d UTF-16 as dialog in the text setting ? (open the text setting and hit F5 in the game to see him pop) (and dont forget to "save" the text seting ^^)