What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] MATRON -The Buxom Warden of Prison Island- / MATRON ―監獄島の巨乳女看守― RE149113 RJ149113

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- . Another game from ONEONE1.

Remember to bring earplugs

Coming early February.

Last edited by a moderator:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] MATRON ―監獄島の巨乳女看守―

remind me of bitch police. i mean, she looks like an inspector or detective :)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it's anything like Bitch Police ill be all over it.
(No pun intended.)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Remember to bring earplugs

-Best advice ever given

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On the bright side, the game actually advertises that you can turn voices on off now.

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On the bright side, the game actually advertises that you can turn voices on off now.
after 5 ONEONE1 games I dont care about all that squealing...

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

But I like to hear voices...in my head.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After playing the demo...I'm honestly impressed. It's like OneOne1 are finally actually trying to make a good hentai game. And so far they are! Of course the ingame CG stuff is still there, but what I'm referring to is the fuck-battling. It's always been a system I wanted to see implemented more in h-games, mostly RPGs, and after 5 this game does what the last one did with the Vitamin Quest-like sprite sex, but this time it actually looks...good! The model used for the heroine looks much better and is higher quality than the last one, and they got rid of that stupid humping attack that she used even when it didn't make sense on enemies like the snake or bat in lue of a clit grab that does damage...somehow. not that I'm complaining, hell, i'm ALL for this new style of attack. Also, now the sprite sex gif look much improved too, though they're still a bit stilted and stiff, work very well! They also did something else too, they have this window that will pop up when certain types of enemies attack to show a sex gif, again, still a bit stiff, of high quality in a bigger view, I'm sure it just so they can put it on several enemies later on to they don't have to animate more unique gifs, for battle, but whatever, I'm down with that, that's actually the smart thing to do since it's still satisfying. Not to mention the voice on and off option, The only complaints I have so far are the lack of any special sex moves like in the previous game, like the pazuri or cowgirl, the only skill you have is to transform into a skanky police officer outfit which lets you do more damage an dthe fact that not every enemy has fuck-capablities. I mean, on one hand it makes sense that wild beasts inside a cave don't have fucking a blue-haired bimbo in the forfront of their mind, but on the other hand, come on! It's am H-game for crying out loud! Oneone1 has done freakier than beastiality. In any case, this is without a doubt the best OneOne1 game I've played yet. 8/10 Demo, can't wait for the release of the ful game, finally looks like they're trying a bit harder. :D

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

After playing the demo...I'm honestly impressed. It's like OneOne1 are finally actually trying to make a good hentai game. And so far they are! Of course the ingame CG stuff is still there, but what I'm referring to is the fuck-battling. It's always been a system I wanted to see implemented more in h-games, mostly RPGs, and after 5 this game does what the last one did with the Vitamin Quest-like sprite sex, but this time it actually looks...good! The model used for the heroine looks much better and is higher quality than the last one, and they got rid of that stupid humping attack that she used even when it didn't make sense on enemies like the snake or bat in lue of a clit grab that does damage...somehow. not that I'm complaining, hell, i'm ALL for this new style of attack. Also, now the sprite sex gif look much improved too, though they're still a bit stilted and stiff, work very well! They also did something else too, they have this window that will pop up when certain types of enemies attack to show a sex gif, again, still a bit stiff, of high quality in a bigger view, I'm sure it just so they can put it on several enemies later on to they don't have to animate more unique gifs, for battle, but whatever, I'm down with that, that's actually the smart thing to do since it's still satisfying. Not to mention the voice on and off option, The only complaints I have so far are the lack of any special sex moves like in the previous game, like the pazuri or cowgirl, the only skill you have is to transform into a skanky police officer outfit which lets you do more damage an dthe fact that not every enemy has fuck-capablities. I mean, on one hand it makes sense that wild beasts inside a cave don't have fucking a blue-haired bimbo in the forfront of their mind, but on the other hand, come on! It's am H-game for crying out loud! Oneone1 has done freakier than beastiality. In any case, this is without a doubt the best OneOne1 game I've played yet. 8/10 Demo, can't wait for the release of the ful game, finally looks like they're trying a bit harder. :D
Maybe they're horrified at her dick-sized clit and lost their boner.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe they're horrified at her dick-sized clit and lost their boner.
That would make sense if this wasn't a Oneone1 game.

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At this point I've actually started to like ONEONE1's shrieking cumdumpsters.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the screams are bearable, even the exagerated body parts/fetishes can be hot as fuck like the nipple fucks, but the only thing i am not fond of is the pinky size clits. though im liking this particular heroine's anatomy

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' out today

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Never liked oneone1 art style - all heroines looks like rubber dolls, and now they have attached dick sized clit... yuk

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Never liked oneone1 art style - all heroines looks like rubber dolls, and now they have attached dick sized clit... yuk
It is sometimes...an acquired taste. No blame coming from me on that on this one buddy.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still no sign of this game? Man...this is wierd. Well, if it's still not around in about 3-4 days i might buy it myself.

Last edited:

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is weird indeed. For a moment I wandered if the game is not DMR protected.

Other strange think is the numer of "smiley faces"(in the dlsite) for the game, only 80 for 500 copies sold. Most games have the number of likes equals to about 50% the number of sales. Maybe people did not liked the "big clit girl" thing =P

Anyway, I hope a link appears son =)

Status
Not open for further replies.