What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ163898] Vera's Region Tour Diary

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163898] Vera's Region Tour Diary

Bad news everybody. I'm simply, and utterly too busy to do a full translation. The simple fact is my job has me too busy. So it is with heavy heart that I announce that I'm putting the full translation of Vera's Region Tour Diary on indefinite hiatus. I'm sorry I wont be able to complete it, if anyone is willing to take over they are more than welcome to do so.
I may do an occasional Partial here or there, but nothing major, and nothing time consuming.
The current and available version of the Translation are the most up to date. I didn't have time in April, or May to update or add to it.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well hopefully somebody else will be kind enough to pick this up.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

considering the sheer amount of translations that are dead or on 'indefinite hold' i don't have much hope that someone will finish it. this board is mostly just a tomb.

Hoboy

Reputation score

considering the sheer amount of translations that are dead or on 'indefinite hold' i don't have much hope that someone will finish it. this board is mostly just a tomb.
And we wonder why so many people drop projects and this forum...such positivity...

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

Aww that sucks to hear. Well hopefully someone picks this up as it looks like a fun game. Thanks for trying and doing what you have.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The negativity part aside, he does raise a valid point. Without proper motivation people get burnt out fast, and once that happens progress stalls to a halt - I know this from first-hand experience.

Maybe people should find new ways to get motivated, e.g. start patreons. I wonder how possible would be pitching the text ripped from the games to a translation agency.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The thing is, what we're doing isn't exactly legal, so if you try to get money for it, you'd probably be abusing the system... Though there are enough people doing that already, so why should I care..? Well, that's just my opinion.

The problem is many peeps focus too much on translations while not getting an income for them, so at some point they say "why am I wasting my time in these?", and this, sooner or later, leads to them abandoning any project. Since translating is just a hobby if it's not your main occupation, if you aren't having fun doing it, you just don't do it.

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, sorry for the necro.

I just want a link for version 1.10. Does anyone knows who has it? Or where can I download them?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Hello, sorry for the necro.

I just want a link for version 1.10. Does anyone knows who has it? Or where can I download them?
Do you need a link for the game, or the partial?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

patch and partial.
Its in the attachments of the first post. get it while the getting's good.

Derpherp

Reputation score

Its in the attachments of the first post. get it while the getting's good.
For some reason it doesn't seem to work. Applying the data folder to my own doesn't update it to v1.10, unless I am missing something.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

looking in the game thread - dead links
looking in torrent site - 0 seeders

has anyone has this game?

EDIT : for those who neg rep me : FUCK YOU
i dont know this game has shota, and looking in the game thread, NO ONE says this has shota. they even shared some links in the past.

im planning to pick up this translation for my second project (AFTER my translation of seira of rotation cut, which is completed), but have to drop it now. because of you..
my green bar i got from my translation 1 big game (Seira of rotation cut) are gone because of this..
i gave up translating anything from now and in the future, its not worth it anymore

Edit 2 : I found a link in the game thread that still alive..

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

i dont know this game has shota, and looking in the game thread, NO ONE says this has shota. they even shared some links in the past.

im planning to pick up this translation for my second project (AFTER my translation of seira of rotation cut, which is completed), but have to drop it now. because of you..
my green bar i got from my translation 1 big game (Seira of rotation cut) are gone because of this..
i gave up translating anything from now and in the future, its not worth it anymore

I don't know where you'd find a link for version 1.10, but I do know Mikocon has his own website and they've got a link for version 1.0.
Me personally I just bought that game. AND, on a side his, his next game looks fucking amazing.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nyaa just got a 1.1 link up today.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there's several jerk trying to de-motivate ULMF translator ...
just ignore them, all that garbage don't deserve any reply or attention ...
and if you meet them dying at street just ignore them like ignoring dying rat ...
they're totally worthless as human being and don't worth for our attention either ... :cool:

Reputation score

Somebody's watching us
That would be me. I can't post the link here, and I doubt any of you would actually believe that I put that link up, but it was specifically created for archedio.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey the zippy file was taken down... can anyone pm me or reupload sry and thank you!

edit: nevermindd

Last edited: