Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Who knows what may have happened. We might never find out.

While you are all depressed I will drop these to fill the mood. Bound to make someone happy :p

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello mi brethren,
Long time, no see.

Vadim's asked me to ask you all something.
"Could you ask guys on umlf would they prefer to see games in hentai or western style? At the moment we made almost all our games in western style, but we can try to return to hentai."

Well that's it.

Oh btw,
What do you people think are the differences in the two styles he speaks of?

Good to see you here Kel, and hope you're all doing well.
;)

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hello mi brethren,
Long time, no see.

"Could you ask guys on umlf would they prefer to see games in hentai or western style? At the moment we made almost all our games in western style, but we can try to return to hentai."

Well that's it.

Oh btw,

;)
Not very sure which is which, but I'll would say stick to the western style. Guessing the original trio are western and the new artist are the hentai style? or maybe more anime character based games.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello mi brethren,
Long time, no see.

Well that's it.

Oh btw,

;)
Welcome back Sin, we missed you :)

Well ,first I want to know what Vadim means with "hentai-style" ^^ If he means the style used back in the Tsunade&Horse Game, then yes please, everytime^^ We can talk about the bestiality but the Tsunade in that game was best looking of them all

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi Sin
I have preference for the western style, but Rawart's style was looking good, Too bad he is MIA.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice to see you, Sin.

I have a preference for western style. Those noseless, huge-eyed girls don't do a lot for me, I'm afraid.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hm to be more precise I'd say: Western Style for western characters (an new characters) and hentai style for anime characters, because hentai vs western is just the Rule34-version of anime vs cartoons^^

MnF should stay by their original artstyle (did some great jobs with DeeDee and TMNT), but I wouldn't mind them trying the hentai style for anime parodies (and only for that, Rawart also just got anime parodies as winning ideas^^)

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hello mi brethren,
Long time, no see.

Well that's it.

Oh btw,

;)
Yeah! You're not dead! :D :p

Hmm, I'm torn, because I like both styles.
What about a compromise? They use western animation style for western cartoon/game prodigies and OC games. And use the hentai style for anime prodigies.

And thank you for the welcome. :)

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I asked Vadim to explain to us what the difference is between the two (in his opinion) was, this is what he said.

"I mean Magic Book (and almost all our games) drawn in western style, but games like hitomi senpai or medical examination are hentai."

I tried to get a better definition, but he just said.

"I think they will get it."

:)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sin yo beautiful bastard welcome back bro!!

I am going to think about about Vadim's question for a bit before answering.

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New game is out on the Russian site! It is surprisingly a more recent game. I wont say what it is, but it's on page 2 of the GoD site under Demos.

Edit: Correction, the Russian site says (in Russian) that the game is coming soon.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I won't fault anyone for wanting a game based on an anime or japanese game to be in an eastern style.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I had an idea for a (possible) new series.

The premise is a guy works for/with a scientist, who has just built a machine that allows travel to different dimensions. However, something goes wrong and the guy has to go to several different dimensions to find either missing pieces or some valuable items that got lost. And of course, this being MnF, he bangs several of the girls from each dimension before finding, whatever it is he's looking for, before traveling to the next dimension.

The only thing I really want to get figured out right now is, where does he start? Ideally I'd like to use an existing universe (Marvel, DC, Disney, etc.) and have him start there before moving on. Any thoughts?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That sounds a bit like the last Baka game, although based on several worlds instead of one.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another day of pictures. Poll goes up tomorrow so once it's up vote for the next release.

Enjoy as Scene 3 is a clear winner here :D

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I had an idea for a (possible) new series.

The premise is a guy works for/with a scientist, who has just built a machine that allows travel to different dimensions. However, something goes wrong and the guy has to go to several different dimensions to find either missing pieces or some valuable items that got lost. And of course, this being MnF, he bangs several of the girls from each dimension before finding, whatever it is he's looking for, before traveling to the next dimension.

The only thing I really want to get figured out right now is, where does he start? Ideally I'd like to use an existing universe (Marvel, DC, Disney, etc.) and have him start there before moving on. Any thoughts?
Maybe he can lives in Mnf Metropolis????, or there´s some "copyrights" for that place????

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wait what? :confused:
I release pictures for those that cannot afford a MnF Sub so I release pictures, take a poll for people to vote on, and the winner of that poll gets the next set of pictures. The pictures are there to give sneak peeks at MnF games but it's also there to help with the wait of cracks to come out which are full MnF games you can play without a MnF Sub.