What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: カナデロオグ(Kanaderogue)

just wondering if his previous work is on DLsite?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is kinda daunting to play properly when you can't read it, it looks like it's got a lot of detail put into each feature. Has anyone written an english guide of some sort yet? I didn't see one in the thread.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah i'm having trouble too. My main problems are the inability to save while in dungeons and how your level is reset when you lose. Basically means that when you enter the dungeon you have to either defeat the boss on the first run or lose.

Grinding is hard too due to the lack of healing. I tried using the coffee cup symbol to get some health back and was swarmed with roaches that I can't defeat due to their numbers.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

coffee cup symbol means resting as long there arn't any enemies nearby. You will get a notification in the log saying whether you can rest or not. But resting fasts forward time which almost means the time limit where roaches will appear will get closer more quickly.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the RNG is ridiculously unforgiving in this game. Had a run where I made it to the boss at with level 4 but couldn't beat him because the lack of healing items. Then proceeded to have 4 additional runs where I literally had no time alone to rest because it constantly spawned an enemy in the same room as soon as i killed one. Not sure how to upgrade the tentacle armor unless that's the menu option that looks like a spider.

Edit: Does anyone know what triggers the tentacle armor? It seems to happen randomly, at least to me. Triggered after a rest for some reason, triggered in the middle of a boss fight.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

once your 2nd bar reduces to 0, the tentacles armor will kick in and reduce the damage you do and usually causes ur character to flinch. And i think it's the spider icon to upgrade your armor. If it leads to a list of stuff that has a bar or something like 0/2 or something shown, then that's the upgrade. Each one listed requires you to feed your armor that the enemies drop, which will fill a gauge of one of the stuff listed. Once you feed it enough you may notice a 0/0 will become a 0/1. That's when u select it and press up to make it become 1/1. And once you keep feeding it and becomes 1/2 and rinse and repeat. You can also downgrade it if you want but other than the stuff that says a certain stats increases when upgraded, there's a whole bunch of other stuff that is full of kanji that I can't read so I'm not sure if there are demerits for upgrading a particular stat more.

...Bad formatting and explanation right there.

EDIT: Forgot to add that going gun mode and using the gun uses the 2nd bar as ammo, so beware of that too or your armor will rebel much earlier. Yellow potions can fix this though since it refills that.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Drops appear to be the only thing you keep when you lose a dungeon anyways, all exp and progress is lose.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, here's an attempt at a somewhat condensed guide:

Everytime you start a dungeon, your character level resets to 1. Your inventory, equipment, and armor levels do not.
So basically, you're expected to farm the dungeon for equipment and consumables, to have an easier time the next time around.
Important: On the mission select screen, press "X" to get to the menu, which allows you to save, modify inventory, and set armor levels.

You have one equipment slot each for ring / bracelet / neck. Use equipment to equip/unequip it.
Equipment can be cursed, in which case you can't unequip it and you can't equip something else on top of i.
Consumables and equipment are initially grey (unidentified), on first use you identify them, alternatively you can spend currency to identify stuff on the mission select menu.
Bottles are potions: Blue restores HP, Yellow restores MP, Pink increases horny level, Green fixes bad status effects/horny level.
Regular apples restore some HP and MP, sometimes you run into purple apples that activate a bad status instead.

The bags are material to upgrade your armor - as far as I can tell, you need to use them from equipment menu during the level, then you can actually activate higher levels on the level-select menu:
In the "bug" menu, you see which armor aspects have how many levels available.
From what I gather, applying higher armor levels gives you benefits (such as increased ATK) in trade for a more molest-y armor (more MP drain, or more efficient fondling once MP hits 0)

As for the time mechanics:
Over time, you restore HP and drain MP. Shooting as the secondary character also costs MP per shot. (Press tab to transform)
If there are no enemies nearby, you can use the "coffee" item from the menu to rest, which effectively has the same effect as passing time by walking around.
Once your MP hits 0, your character loses the ability to suppress their tentacle armor, and they'll get molested while walking around. Restore MP to fix.
Beware: At the bottom left, there's a timer for the current level. Once it expires, the music changes, and roaches spawn.
That's your signal to GTFO: Over time, the level and number of roaches increases, and they are way tougher than regular enemies in general. So get to those stairs.

In the level-select inventory menu: First item is always "put into storage".
Last item is always "disenchant" - destroys the item, creating some currency in return.
The other items are usually "identify" or "remove curse" - costs currency.
What else? I'm sure there's more. You'll find it out.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver 0.039 is out

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Funny timing, I lastly checked for an update a day ago only to be disappointed.
Lets see if this new version has anything to offer.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seems like none of the 3 new enemies have any h-animations. The boss doesn't have any combat h-animation, but losing against it nets you a special one.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does someone have a save of a decently-levelled character?

This game needs too much farming for my patience :(

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

bcause everytime u go in dungeon ur level reset.. so no point to ask save file... lol
just use CE for instan lvling :D

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Those bags that the monster drops contains upgrade for your suit, that's how you level in this game.

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like only one new level in this update and three new enemies and a boss. The little wiggly things can be found on level 4 of the new dungeon as well as being spawned by the boss. It's very hard to take out the first swarm in the boss room, but try to use the stairs to help you, you do more damage hitting from high ground to low ground.

I got lucky and found a collar that boosts my defense by 30% that really helped me soak up the damage from the swarm, only the level 8 ones are really dangerous anyway. Once you get past that swarm though, the boss is extremely easy to take down.

If you're having trouble dealing with the arrow traps, swinging your weapon at any space the arrow will travel through will cause an arrow to be fired and it'll take a few turns to reset or you can lure an enemy into the path of the arrow, which will cause them to take damage.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver 0.04 is out
According to the changelog there's no new stage or enemy but there's a new grapple move.

Edit:
New Animation: Cockroach 3P,Cockroach when captured by chain trap on walls
Death Animation: Dying to arrow traps

Last edited:

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver 0.04 is out
According to the changelog there's no new stage or enemy but there's a new grapple move.

Edit:
New Animation: Cockroach 3P,Cockroach when captured by chain trap on walls
Death Animation: Dying to arrow traps
Oh good, I was gonna ask if those were the updates.

Incidentally, I was having a crash bug with removing certain items from storage, that also seems to be fixed by this update, so there's that too.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver 0.05 is out after the long wait.