What's new

PUZ [mo2 & えびせん] HEROINE HUNTING

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [mo2 & えびせん] HEROINE HUNTING

What is the save file? I just bought the English version and want to switch my JP version save file over.
There's three .sav files that look very much like they're the save state.

trollonboard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Remember to rate the game:
-My page > Ratings/Reviews > My Ratings

Clicking on the magnifiying glass and then on an heroine being hold by a monster after winning an stage will do an small zoom in normal mode that can be enabled/disabled through the "camera" window (you can move the camera window with click&hold).

Anyone knows a way to see the tips from the loading screen? Can't read them as they go away too fast.
(Though the japanese versions are in one of the game's folders)

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well you could always use print screen button on your keyboard ;)

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm glad I still can't find a link of this anywhere. It says a lot about the game that everyone's buying it rather than pirating it. Good on you ULMF, good on you.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, it's a good bit of fun. I just found it very easy overall.

Once I found out I could use bombs in the final level those girls were as good as fucked.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, 1600 purchases. Nice.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dont have much money or way to pay, so can nvr find a way to get a game i like except free, so hope to find it free eventually, but more so i like and prefer for devs to get more than enough money b4 its free, or better yet its free but still plenty more sales after :)

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason, every time i try the demo, it keeps on automatically crashing. Always. Am i missing anything?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Both jap and eng dlsite have received an update.
Update notes on jap translate to roughly "Added a secret bonus. Contents are still in manufacturing."

Not sure what that's about. I assume another update will add more stuff later?
Or the mechatranslate is just fritzing out again. Who knows.
Anyhow, will see if I notice anything different...

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found a mega link for this game on 4chan:

mega(dot)nz/#!hdp0QL6Z!P1IBIMf2dNbgpWFMKInGUrYUwTVWb-sbhqYOv86JiyM
Ah, thank you! I was wondering when someone would get past the developer-post-in-thread barrier and pirate the darn game already... :p

EDIT: Got three negative reps for this post. I should have learned by now, don't commit satire on the internet, it's an offense that will make someone you don't know accuse you of having 'no shame'. For the record, I bought the game after I played it through this link, which gave me the demonstration I needed to place money and trust into the full product. Whether I'm a minority on that or not, I don't care, and I don't deserve flak because the devs threw a fit about something that affects every game, including my own.

If you're going to tell me off, please, for the love of pete's sake, message me.

Last edited:

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

great googly moogly. i can't play this worth shit, in addition to the texk being completely indecipherable on my comp.

anybody willing to upload a complete save?

thanks

feel free to slap me if one's already posted. searched the thread for "save" and nothing useful turned up though.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Both jap and eng dlsite have received an update.
Update notes on jap translate to roughly "Added a secret bonus. Contents are still in manufacturing."

Not sure what that's about. I assume another update will add more stuff later?
Or the mechatranslate is just fritzing out again. Who knows.
Anyhow, will see if I notice anything different...
It's not that the game is 'updating', but rather the game is being physically printed. His programmer left and the only way he would get him back to do updates at this state is by paying him 500,000 yen for such. @w@;;;; You're translation skills still needs a little work, but it was in manufacturing till just a few days ago. MO2's actually mailing me a copy among a few other things in turn. Once I get it I'll update my blog with the goodies.

...I had to talk MO2 down from taking HEROINE HUNTING off from the US DLSite though given the passing of the game here. He...really wasn't very pleased with the situation one bit. Thankfully I was able to avoid that issue, but I'm putting it out there that he's not happy with that.

@djaxis
Playing the English version then and the text is still all levels of messed up?
If necessary I can pass you my save if you still need it, pm me or something if that's the case.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I understand having your game pirated must be frusturating, but what would be accomplished by removing the english DLsite version besides lost sales? The pirayed version would still be around if he removed it so..

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I understand having your game pirated must be frusturating, but what would be accomplished by removing the english DLsite version besides lost sales? The pirayed version would still be around if he removed it so..
Yeah, would honestly just be giving people an excuse to pirate it. "The dev took down the English version, so now I have to pirate it" or "He hates English players so who cares if I pirate it", etc, etc. Seen plenty of both in my time here. Of course a lot of those people wouldn't have bought it anyways...but yeah.

Should always try to keep the high ground as a dev, even through crappy conditions. It's not a fair exchange but it's what happens. A dev acting rudely towards someone, even if that person "deserved it", will be seen by others, and the dev will be judged. Wanna be successful like a big business, you gotta act like one (Think public relations).

Last edited:

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Remember, folks, we're not the primary customer base, the japanese are.
We're the outsiders here. We can hardly dictate how someone from an entirely different culture should run their business.

I can totally see the frustration if a dev goes through great lengths to make sure there's an english translation for the game,
and they check out english threads for it, and more than half are going to have a free link in there somewhere.
Nothing we can do much about, sure, but it's still going to sting, to the point where "if they won't help me, why should I help them?" becomes an understandable reaction.
Add to that the fact that, as far as I understand, "piracy" in general is seen a lot more leniently in the western world than it is in japan...

Now, I personally think that even with links, this thread will still generate sales -
there's enough decent people around who buy stuff because it's the right thing to do.
Probably less than how many are freeloading, but that's a whole different discussion (how many of them would have paid for it had it not been otherwise available?)

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Remember, folks, we're not the primary customer base, the japanese are.
We're the outsiders here. We can hardly dictate how someone from an entirely different culture should run their business.

I can totally see the frustration if a dev goes through great lengths to make sure there's an english translation for the game,
and they check out english threads for it, and more than half are going to have a free link in there somewhere.
Nothing we can do much about, sure, but it's still going to sting, to the point where "if they won't help me, why should I help them?" becomes an understandable reaction.
Add to that the fact that, as far as I understand, "piracy" in general is seen a lot more leniently in the western world than it is in japan...

Now, I personally think that even with links, this thread will still generate sales -
there's enough decent people around who buy stuff because it's the right thing to do.
Probably less than how many are freeloading, but that's a whole different discussion (how many of them would have paid for it had it not been otherwise available?)
I agree with that entire statement except for

That's a selfish 'woe is me' attitude, punishing paying customers for the acts of the pirates. Had I not already purchased the game and he removed the game, I would have had NO choice but to pirate it, as the Japanese DLsite has always given me grief with purchases.

All he'd have done is negatively affect his own wallet, so it is in no way understandable.

Edit: For the record, I'm not trying to be a dink about this. I'm just stating the plain truth here.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In case people missed it or haven't found a save file.

https://mega.nz/#!QFEnWBpL!l-034mfthm4rBLyYV4EpCtnLP3Z79X05pOQFewyesqQ

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone reup the save?

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't have the save file that other user linked, but you can have mine which also has every CG unlocked

Attachments

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone still got this and willing to upload it?