What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] MATRON -The Buxom Warden of Prison Island- / MATRON ―監獄島の巨乳女看守― RE149113 RJ149113

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitz0396

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] MATRON ―監獄島の巨乳女看守―

Mega reupload since original link is dead.
Version 1.02:
mega.nz/#!yghGyDZY!AdzjnEskDs-panqA2m1KM-1ZSaG8XvVVMTnNojIPZSw
Dude just by chance, do you have the full save :eek:, pleeeease :)

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@yugifan3
does the partial work with 1.02? or did u used another version?

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@yugifan3
does the partial work with 1.02? or did u used another version?
For what it's worth, I didn't have any issue when testing the partial with 1.02.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys, anyone have the password for the translate made by Yugifan upload on google drive ? The one in the .txt files is wrong o_O

ty :)

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the partial translate for the game as the link Yugi posted got nuked.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the partial translate for the game as the link Yugi posted got nuked.
You can still us this one but the password didn't work :x

drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...y1PdHJnZGp1LUE

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, tested it, was no problem.

Ive re-uploaded it without password and updated the link in the topic.

Last edited:

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can still us this one but the password didn't work :x

drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...y1PdHJnZGp1LUE
dead link

the partial translation got nuked again.

Last edited:

ronmoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me please? I got a bug and I can't fight with Silver(the 2nd leader guy that uses ice magic). I went to fight him and lost then when I tried to go to his place again, instead of getting into his room/cave, the game sent me to the dungeon where you fight with the tentacle monster instead. I restart the game and all and I still can't go back to his room.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, sorry to necro this thread but I just finished this game and had the "I couldn't win against the cock..." ending. The game is nice enough to unlock everything once you clear it, everything but the second ending "Beyond/after despair." wich is scene 18 in the extra menu (the only scene I don't have). I don't even know how to get it so I don't really want to go through a hours long game just to try and get it and ultimately miss the flag.

Does anyone have a save file with that ending ? Or know how to unlock it ? At worst I can just breeze through the game on NG+ for it.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi, sorry to necro this thread but I just finished this game and had the "I couldn't win against the cock..." ending. The game is nice enough to unlock everything once you clear it, everything but the second ending "Beyond/after despair." wich is scene 18 in the extra menu (the only scene I don't have). I don't even know how to get it so I don't really want to go through a hours long game just to try and get it and ultimately miss the flag.

Does anyone have a save file with that ending ? Or know how to unlock it ? At worst I can just breeze through the game on NG+ for it.
Does Elarithon's save posted above not have it?

It's been a while since I played, just looked at my saves and I guess I didn't unlock it either. Which is odd, I think I remember seeing another ending at some point. I must not have saved it though, and I don't remember how I triggered it. Probably something simple though.

EDIT: Now I am curious, I may crack it open in RPGMaker later today and see how to trigger that other ending.

Last edited:

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I tried that save before posting but it had the same scenes I did. The CGs for that ending are most likely the ones where the heroine is getting fucked on a bed.
I think the flag is most likely a scene where she gets raped after beating Iron, and where you have a choice on wether she holds out or just fully gets into the sex. But I don't know if other things (like number of sexe scenes and title) matter as well. That uncertainty and having to replay the last quarter of the game kinda keep me from trying.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah I tried that save before posting but it had the same scenes I did. The CGs for that ending are most likely the ones where the heroine is getting fucked on a bed.
I think the flag is most likely a scene where she gets raped after beating Iron, and where you have a choice on wether she holds out or just fully gets into the sex. But I don't know if other things (like number of sexe scenes and title) matter as well. That uncertainty and having to replay the last quarter of the game kinda keep me from trying.
I figured you tried that one already, but doesn't hurt to ask, everyone overlooks things on occasion. :p

I will look into it in RPGMaker, that info gives me somewhere to start at least. I would also rather not play through the whole game again trying to figure out what triggers it.

EDIT: Looking into it, I think you have to beat the game on NG+ to get that ending, that is the requirement for unlocking that CG anyway. According to the script that controls the CG menu.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Bumping because I made a save with that CG cheated in (made an npc that set the flag lol). All are unlocked, attached. Tested in un-modified game too.

Attachments

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I already had the CG unlocked though (you unlock it automatically on the end of your playthrough). Sorry to have made you all that, I think I'll just finish the game on NG+ if that's what's required to unlock that ending.
Thank you.

EDIT :
I think I'll share my save file once Im done, since there are no real "full save" around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.