What's new

ACT [酸遁] Ethereal LegioN (RJ151500)

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] Ethereal LegioN

I'm just gonna leave this here....

(Save file with last level completed on easy included).

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm just gonna leave this here....

(Save file with last level completed on easy included).
Sorry, but your save is corrupted and the game asks to restart when it loads up. Try uploading the save separately?

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Possible to get Re-Upload, the account on that mega file is terminated.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just how much of the game is actually translated in the new version? Is all of the dialogue in the game translated or just menu options and things of that nature?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just how much of the game is actually translated in the new version? Is all of the dialogue in the game translated or just menu options and things of that nature?
Pretty much everything except for the in game story dialogue. But the main thing required from the translations is for the menu's to be translated as before the translation they were HARD to navigate. Anyway that's what I get from my version.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

So... I read here that this game was updated with some nice content.
Does anyone have the latest version?

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but the guy's save file above me got nuked by mega. Anyone else got a full save?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not really sure what all these files are in my story folder, but loading the save in the first slot gave me access to the full gallery and all the levels.

Attachments

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

So has any more content actually been added? Extra enemies, stages, animations etc. in this new version people are talking about? Or is it just an english mostly translated version?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So has any more content actually been added? Extra enemies, stages, animations etc. in this new version people are talking about? Or is it just an english mostly translated version?
Pretty much english version though I don't know if the coloured in animations are new or not, I can't remember now. Anyway I don't think there's a new update planned for a while yet as the dev is working on their touch series.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay sorry to quote a post ages ago but I recently derped and when I loaded up my save file I then noticed a piece of text saying V: switch language and pressed v to find that all of the game was then in english!.......derp..... :(

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sigh . . . I hate to be "That Guy" (Girl) but . . . . does anyone can please please upload the english version? Pretty please? :(

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sigh . . . I hate to be "That Guy" (Girl) but . . . . does anyone can please please upload the english version? Pretty please? :(
English and japanese versions are the same you just need to press a button to switch between them if you have the version of it.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

English and japanese versions are the same you just need to press a button to switch between them if you have the version of it.
How? Sry I´m terribly bad with Computers :(

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think it's the S key it shows up on your screen at the loadout screen of selecting your spells.
Really??? Thanks! :D

ähh . . .

It doesn´t changes anything :(

All this strange things written in green and Blue remain in Japan = /