What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あんみつや ] 亡国の姫騎士アリシア / Princess Knight Alicia of the Ruined Kingdom (RJ155713)

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Princess Knight Alicia of the Ruined Kingdom (RJ155713)

Okay, I finished translating next part of the game. It`s not polished at all yet.

Tell me if you want more.

https: //mega.nz/#!oAcz3aAR!yKWizJ0Qt-DObrhGyvQ13ZE2cdTu7cELmiLm4jgB180
I know this is a lot to ask but if you feel froggy and want to translate the full game or as much as possible that would be amazing. This is a really good game and games are so much better when you can understand it easily.

Hey you said tell you lol

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I know this is a lot to ask but if you feel froggy and want to translate the full game or as much as possible that would be amazing. This is a really good game and games are so much better when you can understand it easily.

Hey you said tell you lol
Seconding this. Haven't played the game that far yet but it shows a lot of promise and is definately above the average.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If the translation isn't continued, I could pick it up, but it needs to stop getting updates, cause I really don't wanna lose my progress due to a major update again, like in Bad End...

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there a guide to this XD

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If the translation isn't continued, I could pick it up, but it needs to stop getting updates, cause I really don't wanna lose my progress due to a major update again, like in Bad End...
I plan to translate it someday but I am busy right now. Also, my English isn`t perfect so feel free to pick it up. If you do, I will translate another game someday so don`t worry.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I plan to translate it someday but I am busy right now. Also, my English isn`t perfect so feel free to pick it up. If you do, I will translate another game someday so don`t worry.
No, I'm working on other projects right now, so I don't want to. If you have plans for it eventually, I won't pick it ;)

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Doh! Did I really just miss the space in the link? Crap. Thanks.

I'd been playing it just fine without it with ITH and TA. There is really little that does not solve nowadays.

Also, if you guys need help with image translations, Google translate app on your phones can take text from pictures you take and translate. It ain't perfect, but it may help.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't get why they doujin circles in dlsite wont put their games on both the english site and japanese site to increase their total sales.
Censorship maybe? Someone from other countries might sue them?

Just curious about this.

redfog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't get why they doujin circles in dlsite wont put their games on both the english site and japanese site to increase their total sales.

Just curious about this.
English site charges a bigger cut. There's probably also a listing fee.

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just curious about this.
I wonder if they're concerned that increased exposure to english users would make it more likely their games get pirated on english sites,
which in turn may take away japanese sales from users that know the english sites...

Gamer23

Reputation score

English site charges a bigger cut. There's probably also a listing fee.
Ohh.

I wonder if they're concerned that increased exposure to english users would make it more likely their games get pirated on english sites,
which in turn may take away japanese sales from users that know the english sites...
No wonder some games are released later when the sales rate in japan died down. Good way to increase their sales and their brand name worldwide. :rolleyes:

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got a couple of questions (v1.0, cant find 1.1)

What are you meant to do in the cave of the dead? I just find a teleporter that gets me back to the surface but cant do anywhere new, what am I missing?

Also, some of the clothing never got any sort of "trigger"? Such as santa clothing, is it meant for anything?

The dude outside of the clinic, its not translated so no idea what he wants?

And why does she speak (not translated either) when she is equipping the cheerleader outfit?

Anyway thanks in advance, sorry for the many questions

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi Everyone

I found skill 1-9 and 11-14 I miss 10 how can i find that?
wondering that to, thought i might find it somehow but nope :/

minerman183

Reputation score

Can someone repost the translation link? Mega file got taken down.

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

zipetya

Reputation score

Thank you very much for reposting the partial (and for making it, as well, ofc).

On a related note, has anyone ever seen the updated version of this gem floating around, like, ever ever? xD

I remember I had my eyes on this for quite a while, but decided to...erm...wait for an updated one, but almost forgot all about it in all the waiting! lol

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, the partial got taken down again. This is gonna sound tedious, but can someone please upload it to google drive and PM me a link?

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hopefully this time it'll stay up longer....

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you, and I am sorry I missed it. I did try the Japanese name, at least I thought I did. I tried to copy and paste it from the DL site, but maybe I got the 10% off or something in there and messed it up. Either way, thank you.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I friggin laugh at the shotacon and married couple scene
how the fukin perpetrator* just act nonchalantly innocence by the end of the day
when on the other hand the victims female partner are all about to go yandere yay

Also like how she strolling town daylight in bikini when some man freakin jizzing sperm in his pants and her sole remark basically just innocently "whats wrong?" fukinwoohooooo
imma rolled on floor poker faced

(*some freakin fucked up princess)