What's new

RPG RPG Maker [A cherry-blossom front] 全ての雌は僕の種付け性処理肉壷 -強制排卵魔法でいつでも危険日- (RJ101384)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RJ101384 全ての雌は僕の種付け性処理肉壷 -強制排卵魔法でいつでも危険日-

Don't know where else to download it (Nyaa doesn't have it)
Nyaa has it, I just downloaded it from there. Search with the japanese name or with the circle's name.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ Darkarbiter - Sent you a PM with a link. ;)

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

5. Move Extract files to same folder as the game.
6. Delete or Rename rgss3a
7. Extract the partial inside same folder as game
8. Overwrite files
9. Play
still don't get it

do you have some video this Tutorial?

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

@ Darkarbiter - Sent you a PM with a link. ;)
Would you please be so kind to send me a PM too? ^^

Also, great work with your partials, they really make the games more enjoyable.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since people keep asking for a download here:
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Patched and ready to go.
Password: See attachment
Have fun.

Attachments

fiffa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to thank you for doing an partial translation for us. Greatly appritiated!

EDIT:

Downloaded and unzipped twice but it gives me corrupted file when i try starting it. Am i the only one geting this?
Am using the files above btw.

Last edited:

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

password don't seem to work for the translation :(

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question:
Is this version 1.01?
There's apparently some balance and bug fixes in 1.01. And the 2 bugs fixed sound game breaking in the description.

Edit: are you playing as male or female MC in this game? It looks like male. I've jut started playing. I don't think I'll continue if it's a male MC.
Edit 2: from the title screen, it looks like the MC is going to get 'genderbent' some time later in the game. How long will it be?

Last edited:

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is some sort of walkthrough for this game? I'm having actually an hard time progressing.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Question:
Is this version 1.01?
There's apparently some balance and bug fixes in 1.01. And the 2 bugs fixed sound game breaking in the description.

Edit: are you playing as male or female MC in this game? It looks like male. I've jut started playing. I don't think I'll continue if it's a male MC.
Edit 2: from the title screen, it looks like the MC is going to get 'genderbent' some time later in the game. How long will it be?
no gender bender
you are ran*e, a philandering harlot
and
party member #1 : whoring out your sow slave
and
party member #2 : netori'ing an NPC wief

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save? I finished the game only to find I'm missing two scenes. EDIT: Nevermind found one.

Attachments

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hello,

yay i managed to get stuck.^^ Is there a walkthrough for this game? Maybe you can help me, pretty please? <3

I got my first party member (the red haired girl in the valley) but im lost now. I visited the vulcano and got something for the second party member? (i think she is according to the pictures) but now i dont know where to go. If i go to the end of the valley theres just a stone building with nothing inside. Then theres a cave full of skeletons with nothing inside aswell. Around 3 forest parts with nothing inside. Do i miss a NPC or some items? :(

Edit: Nevermind i found it: I Had to go to the big city with the castle. Theres a building with a blacksmith hammer as a sign on the door and the dude is seeling a green bottle. With that i can play a scene with the red haired girl and the third party member. Also the building in the valley has now a scene.

Last edited:

Mooooooo

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Man, I looked far and wide for another link. All of the nyaa torrents are dead as well as all of the filesharing links. Does anyone still have this game to share? The closest I could find was a baidu link but the chinese government requires a citizen ID to download from there for some reason.

Mooooooo

Reputation score

In case anyone was still looking for a walkthrough of this game (its seriously hard to know what to do without any context), feeding this chinese webpage through google translates serves up a serviceable copy, especially if you can map the numbers of your quest rewards to the overall steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.