What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ163898] Vera's Region Tour Diary

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Goooood Evening Everybody!
For the better part of this week I've been working on a complete translation for Vera's Region Tour Diary. Being that I really enjoy this game and feel it could use a full translation. Now I know what you're all thinking "But Rrezz, you never finish your full translation. You always stop like 1/10 of the way through." And you'd be right to think so. However, for this game I have a plan!
For all my previous attempts I've always gone for the 'translate every line of dialog spoken by every NPC' approach. Not for this game. For this game I'm going to translate in a certain order. First and foremost, I'll start by translating the Main quest line. After that Side quests and events, then H Scenes, and then lastly random NPC banter.
So, what's been translated so far is the beginning quest. Everything from the intro till you get the 1000G from Lord Belmont's Head Maid Jane. The titles for all the quests have been done, and the description of the first 2 quests done as well. I'll translate the rest of the quest as I move forward will the full translation.
The next update will be sometime next week and will probably contain Everything up to the Harvest Festival in Maize Village.

Enjoy.

Thread

If you have any questions comments and concerns please let me know.
Also, the Descriptions of the Skills and Items and such haven't been done yet. I'll get around to them, but their names are translated so you'll at least have an Idea of what you're doing.

Attachments

Last edited:

Proballer

Reputation score
Re: [RJ163898] Vera's Region Tour Diary

Thanks man! I agree this game is pretty good! Planning out the translation project like this is a great idea. A lot of great things start with a plan!

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wish you the best of luck with this, this is a pretty good game so far and it'd be amazing to see this fully translated.

hto75

Reputation score

yea good luck with the translation :) and thank you :D

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i really like this game, thanks for the translation :)

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Hey everybody, I've got two bits of bad news for you. The first bit is a bunch of my Partials on Mega are getting flagged, and I may have to pull them and find a new file hosting service. The second bit is I haven't had a day off from work in over a week, and it doesn't look like I'll be getting a day off any time soon. So as a result of the excess work I haven't had time to work on Vera's Quest. I usually work on translations during my days off, but I only really have time to eat and shower when I get home, been having to take my poops at work :(.
That is all. Stay safe out there.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats too bad :(....somebody else said mega took some of their partials down as well.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hope that works lets you rest a bit, on the mega business why not try to put a pass on the files or change their names instead of the RJnumbers just something like "vera" or some other characteristic that is not obvious for them to flag them for CR or whatever is happening to the files, thanks for the effort by the way XD

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey everybody, I've got two bits of bad news for you. The first bit is a bunch of my Partials on Mega are getting flagged, and I may have to pull them and find a new file hosting service. The second bit is I haven't had a day off from work in over a week, and it doesn't look like I'll be getting a day off any time soon. So as a result of the excess work I haven't had time to work on Vera's Quest. I usually work on translations during my days off, but I only really have time to eat and shower when I get home, been having to take my poops at work :(.
That is all. Stay safe out there.
Mega is getting weird, I think we'll need to find a new way to name our files.

ULMF's secret service!

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The dev just released a content update today. You might want to check it out for the translation.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Key everybody. Good news Bad news time.
The Good News, No more 7 day works weeks at my job. To give you guys a little break down, basically since January 29th I've only had 2 days offs. Its been 7 day work weeks, 10-12 hours every day. February is one of the months where my job gets a lot of traffic, so there's usually a ton of overtime. The next mega overtime month will be July or August, and then finally November is the ultra mega overtime month. I'm not trying to complain to you guys, just letting you guys know I've had only time enough to eat, shower and sleep when I get off work.
and now...
The Bad News...
I can't find a copy of version 1.10 of Vera's quest and for some reason DLSite's not letting me purchase it. It keeps getting rejected for some reason. I have money in the bank and can afford it, they just keep rejecting my card :(

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well that just sucks all the way around :(

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

well that just sucks all the way around :(
Not really, I'm getting a lot of overtime pay, and Sunday I get paid double time. so the money is worth it. I finally have enough money in my Bank account that I don't get charged a minimum balance fee.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I finally have enough money in my Bank account that I don't get charged a minimum balance fee.
Congratulations! I've hated that fee for years now.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Good news everybody! I was able to purchase Version 1.10 on DLSite and am currently in the process of transfer over what I've translated so far. I'll see how much stuff I can get done and release the updated version Sunday evening. I have a few errands to run today, but things should start rolling again real soon.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good news everybody! I was able to purchase Version 1.10 on DLSite and am currently in the process of transfer over what I've translated so far. I'll see how much stuff I can get done and release the updated version Sunday evening. I have a few errands to run today, but things should start rolling again real soon.
That is awesome man, thanks for taking your time, this is a game I have been looking forward to since way before it was released, looking forward to the translation.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Alright, Version 1.10 is updated to what I've translated so far. I'm going to go get me some In N Out, when I get home I'll spend tonight translating the Skills and other Database descriptions, and tomorrow will be dedicated to translating more Dialog.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, Version 1.10 is updated to what I've translated so far. I'm going to go get me some In N Out, when I get home I'll spend tonight translating the Skills and other Database descriptions, and tomorrow will be dedicated to translating more Dialog.
farout :)

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Goood Evening Everybody!!!

This weeks patch is now live and available for public consumption! This patch will work for both version 1.00 and 1.10 as none of the new additional content as been affected.
So far what's been added in is Vera's encounter with the Merchant and the Rudolf, and the Maize Village quest line up to the bath house scene with Clare. Skills have had their descriptions filled out. I'll add more Database items as I move ahead.
I didn't get as much done as I had hoped, but I had errand stuff to attend to this weekend and I should be able to put some work into the game this week.

Also let me know what you guys want. do you want an update every week, or should I wait till I finish translating the main quest line then release that.

Hoboy

Reputation score

My personal preference - wait until main quest is complete. I run through areas and might end up in an area where all of a sudden I'm not sure what the next step should be...and - as always - thank you for your work on this...