What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CodeRed ] DRAGON WAND'ER / DRAGON WAND'ER - 勇者セレネとドラゴンの杖 - RE156446 RJ156446

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Screenshots:

Title:
DRAGON WAND'ER - 勇者セレネとドラゴンの杖 -

Developed By:

Release Date:
June 6th, 2015

RJ Number:

Download Link:
* STORY *

As the daughter of the Hero who saved the world, Selene dreamed of traveling it herself.
One day she persuaded her grandparents to let her go out on her own,
and discovered in a deep well a profound message pertaining to her mother's death......

Her life has been a lie, and Selene's travels will take her, ultimately, to the truth.

* GAME *

CodeRed presents an ultra-retro Gameboyo-era R-18 black and white RPG!
Classic mechanics, pixel graphics, easy to play but doesn't hold your hand too much,
a delightful blend of old school nostalgia and contemporary hentai!

* Over 30 base HCGs (24 events with humans!)
* 8 animations when defeated by enemy monsters
* 8 different varieties of pose art/outfits

* SYSTEM *

Message skipping, quick battle, event appreciation mode, circular play and more
Dig in and explore every corner or speedrun to the end!
Beat the game without viewing a single ecchi scene, if you want! (except the first one)

The game is adaptable to different play styles.
There's also a secret way to unlock every ecchi event right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON WAND'ER - Heroine Selene and the Dragon of Cane

Lel... I guess CodeRed still hasn't lost its touch on weird random hard difficulty on their games.
I started the game, talked to everyone at least twice, explored the whole overworld (only the accessible areas) and then went into the cave.
If I try to battle a mob, I'm teleported back to town.
If I try to open a chest, I'm teleported back to town.
I went on exploring the cave and managed to find out the girl being banged by 2 guys (the one you see on the opening after entering the cave).
I have no idea what to do -.-

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

after starting the game you have to talk to a old guy in starting town he give you a key then go to the well behind his house open door with key, avoid all mobs until you get to the chest ... and now you can start your adventure o_O

hf

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't get to the old man in starting town, heroine starts blushing.

EDIT: Right... At the start when I searched the drawers I guess I unequipped her panties or some such which caused her to be embarassed when in town. Fixed that and everything works.

Also apparently you can sneak past enemies by pressing Shift.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't get to the old man in starting town, heroine starts blushing.
Yep, that's where my problem was xD
When you start the game, you're in your room and there's a wardrobe there.
I actually checked it right away and nothing changed.
Now after exploring everything I could, I went back to the wardrob e and new option was available, I picked it and didn't notice any difference, but then when I started to talk to everyone, things changed.
Don't ask me what triggered the new option, cause I have no freaking idea lmao xD

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I got some kinky night outfit from the second town but no H-scenes involving it. Any ideas?

Also I'm lv7 and have no spells.

Last edited:

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Quite nice game.Difficulity is pretty easy if u play on normal - just hold ctrl and u will skip through every fight in seconds = yey,levels.
It has animated h scenes.If u lose to " white monster " h scene. Annoying thing is,that i have absolutely no clue what to do.r

Last edited:
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

What I can conclude so far:

1. Whiteish mobs give the same generic h-scene if you lose to them.
2. You may only be able to fight certain bosses if you have a certain outfit dressed.
3. The outfits you gain, may only be usable at certain places and/or if you have enough lewdness (not sure about lewdness, since I can't find this stat).
4. You can only gain spells by using a certain item on your backpack, you'll be teleport to another dimension with shiny pentagrams all over.
5. You need AP to get spells, which I don't a damn clue where you get it from. Although I already have one spell and close to the 2nd one.

Edit* I srsly need to know how to get AP, because I need to get an ice spell to remove some flames on a cave and I'm stuck because of this -.-

Last edited:

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the cave near the burned down elf village..I've played around with the levels but the spikes/flames in the lower floors won't disappear..I've cleared the forest too. Is there something I'm missing?

Also the guild quest from the second town involves getting some kind of mushroom which I also have no idea how to get...

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The spikes will go down if you turn on the Red and Yellow switches, and leave the Blue one off (it's what the signs in the area tell you). So, left and middle ON or down, and right OFF or up.

Hopefully someone able to will do a nice walkthrough soon, though, because I'm pretty much completely stuck after that. Learning Blizzard didn't do anything for the Fire in the cave (though, there was a scene showing her use it on them, they just didn't go away...)

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The spikes will go down if you turn on the Red and Yellow switches, and leave the Blue one off (it's what the signs in the area tell you). So, left and middle ON or down, and right OFF or up.

Hopefully someone able to will do a nice walkthrough soon, though, because I'm pretty much completely stuck after that. Learning Blizzard didn't do anything for the Fire in the cave (though, there was a scene showing her use it on them, they just didn't go away...)
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me how did you get AP for the blizzard?
I believe it's the blizzard you need, even though it does not work, it triggers a flag to progress.
I think that she'll probably have to talk with an npc and report her failure and maybe she'll get help.

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once I went into the AP/Spell Learning area, I was automatically given 30 AP, which I used to purchase Blizzard right away (it's directly to the right of where you start the area). Also, I couldn't quite figure out what was being said, but the sages in the top right area of the second town (Epyon) are describing the game mechanics. One or two of them do mention something about AP, I just haven't been able to decipher what it is they are saying at this point.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Once I went into the AP/Spell Learning area, I was automatically given 30 AP, which I used to purchase Blizzard right away (it's directly to the right of where you start the area). Also, I couldn't quite figure out what was being said, but the sages in the top right area of the second town (Epyon) are describing the game mechanics. One or two of them do mention something about AP, I just haven't been able to decipher what it is they are saying at this point.
Haa yes you're right and from what I could pick up, in order to gain AP you need to use something in-battles.
I'm not sure if this is right... and even if I am I don't even know what I need to use...

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ha... that time when it just clicks for some odd reason and makes perfect sense, but still feels stupid.

To earn AP, you... just have to kill stuff with Magic :rolleyes: I'm getting 4 at a time from the battles with two Green Slimes right at the beginning area...

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ha... that time when it just clicks for some odd reason and makes perfect sense, but still feels stupid.

To earn AP, you... just have to kill stuff with Magic :rolleyes: I'm getting 4 at a time from the battles with two Green Slimes right at the beginning area...
So... if for instance someone picks heal as the 1st spell, that someone would be fcked for life? Let's that I'm fcked for life then -.-

Ahhh not, I just did a quick test and if you heal in battle you also get AP phew!!!
Well, that just goes to prove myself that I should not neglect healing spells this much lel...

Well then, SPELL SPAM FEST INCOMING BITCHES!

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe, maybe not... you might just have to use it in battle? I don't have Heal to try it out so far, but I just tried Sleep, and just by having it used on each Slime I got 2 AP each, so it may just be it actually needs to be effective, so you can't just heal while at full HP.

Note that it won't tell you in battle you got AP, your total just goes up in the status menu.

EDIT: And good news! I bought Heal and tried it; even healing at full HP got me 2 AP for the fight!

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

15 spells in 12 mins xD

Edit* Ok so my bet was on the money. You not only need to unlock the blizzard spell, but you also need to unlock it's next 2 stages.

Blizzard (15 AP if I'm not mistaken)
1st Blizzard Upgrade (45 AP)
2nd Blizzard Upgrade (170 AP)

Between 1st and 2nd upgrades there'll be a spell you need to learn, which costs 60 AP, so yeah you need to grind just a bit to get the spells.

Also, after clearing the pilars of fire, there'll be another pack of spikes on the floor.
To deactivate the spikes you need only the 1st lever to be ON.

Last edited:

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And totally lost again. All that for a random item in a pot and a non-responsive crystal...

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

And totally lost again. All that for a random item in a pot and a non-responsive crystal...
Yep... cause we don't have to go there.
That place is for later, much much later.

There's a temple near the 3rd town, but you need an item to access it (after cutscene with mage girl).
The item is named as 大占い師のふだ
I have no freaking idea where to get it...

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since it's a temple, I'm kinda thinking along the lines that we'll need the Nun outfit to convince the Church guard in the first town (Protown?) that we're not "not-believers" and he'll let us in...
I finally got the key for the locked warehouse (give 20-30 herbs (HP +50) to the Weapon Shop guy using the second option, "Speak"), but now there's something else stopping her from walking forward to get the chests -.-
EDIT: And that was nothing, just had to wear the default outfit... 150 G and another weapon you can buy from the guy anyways...
EDIT2: And a surprise H-scene upon leaving at least ^^

Last edited: