What's new

RPG Maker KICHUREA RPG games

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've become a big fan of this guy's work. At first it might seem crappy because it's all monochrome, not animated, and the games tend to be difficult to figure out, but they grew on me. Almost all of these games have a lot of female characters you can have sex with and most of the games feature impregnation as part of the progression system which I love.

Latest Game: 孕ませまくり大冒険 - (contains loli, no link will be posted)

Dev Blog (JP):
Jap DLsite profile:
Eng DLsite profile:

I can't post DL links to the games themselves because loli tags, but I will post unlocked save files for Mate Collection Access, and Mate Collection II. These save files will allow you to play the newest versions from the dev blog. The versions on the dev blog are intended as updates for people who bought the game so they require a save file created by one of the bought versions. Mate Collection trial version allows you to start a new game but the content you have access to is limited unless you transfer the save file to one of the bought versions. The save file I'm posting has it all unlocked so you can access all of it in the trial version. For Mate Collection II version 2.00+ you straight up can't play it without a save file created in the bought version.

Attachments

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: KICHUREA RPG games

None of these games are translated, but if you know some Japanese it's easier to read the text than most games because they don't use much kanji.

So does anyone else play these? Does anyone have questions about these games?
Ironically (well, not really ironically, but you know) the fact they don't use kanji means Atlas fails miserably at attempting to translate them. So they can actually be harder to understand using the regular AGTH + Atlas route!

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've become a big fan of this guy's work. At first it might seem crappy because it's all monochrome, not animated, and the games tend to be difficult to figure out, but they grew on me. Almost all of these games have a lot of female characters you can have sex with and most of the games feature impregnation as part of the progression system which I love.

Blog:
Jap DLsite profile:
Eng DLsite profile:

I was going to upload all of the games but then I remembered they're full of loli.

Some of them are impossible to find but they're available on the english DLsite and they're really cheap. If you like this guy's stuff I recommend you actually cough up a few dollars and support him.

None of these games are translated, but if you know some Japanese it's easier to read the text than most games because they don't use much kanji.

So does anyone else play these? Does anyone have questions about these games?
There's a lot of them. Any specific recommendations? Thanks for bringing them up.

Ironically (well, not really ironically, but you know) the fact they don't use kanji means Atlas fails miserably at attempting to translate them. So they can actually be harder to understand using the regular AGTH + Atlas route!
I actually read slower when the text is in pure kana (without kanji), as the kanji provide a convenient 'locus of attention' for nouns/verbs/adjectives.

(That, and I speak Chinese as well.)

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's a lot of them. Any specific recommendations? Thanks for bringing them up.
I like Mate Collection, the one with 6 versions. You can port your save file between them.

I also like Mate Collection 2 but it's in early stages right now so not much content.

I actually read slower when the text is in pure kana (without kanji), as the kanji provide a convenient 'locus of attention' for nouns/verbs/adjectives.

(That, and I speak Chinese as well.)
These games have spaces between the individual words so it's alright. Without spaces pure kana is terrible.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember i used to have savefile of that mate collection thing the 1 have ep 1-2-3-4-5-6.
Of coz my party kinda way Overpower since i played from begining and kinda took off the limit in the setting (some of fight is crazy hard as well)
I didn't notice there a new game on that. Folanids? sound completely new to me.

Another title from kichurea thats good i played i think it was
summon monster card and 1 more i forgot the title which still pretty new. (well no i havent played this production like almost a yr already)

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I remember i used to have savefile of that mate collection thing the 1 have ep 1-2-3-4-5-6.
Of coz my party kinda way Overpower since i played from begining and kinda took off the limit in the setting (some of fight is crazy hard as well)
I didn't notice there a new game on that. Folanids? sound completely new to me.

Another title from kichurea thats good i played i think it was
summon monster card and 1 more i forgot the title which still pretty new. (well no i havent played this production like almost a yr already)
I kinda like the monster card one but it seems slow paced and hard to progress in. Also it has no pregnancy.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I like Mate Collection, the one with 6 versions. You can port your save file between them except IV has compatibility issues so I recommend using a separate save file for it.

I also like Mate Collection 2 but it's in early stages right now so not much content.

These games have spaces between the individual words so it's alright. Without spaces pure kana is terrible.
Ah, that ol' school retro RPG style found in NES and Gameboy games. Nostalgia.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know a lot about these games? I've spent a lot of time on them but still have more stuff to find.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I have only played the ones with female protag (i.e. the debt diary and the gangbang diary). Are there any other games of his that also has female protag?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think I played the Pokémon ones most. (Pocket Ero Mon Green and Red). Interesting level up system, where having sex with a Mon drains her back to level one in return for permanent bonuses, and having sex with a human drains you back to level one for permanent bonuses/daughters. Kind of reminds me of the level up system in Galzoo Island. Maybe it's a common system in monster girl games?

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have only played the ones with female protag (i.e. the debt diary and the gangbang diary). Are there any other games of his that also has female protag?
Not so far. But I think his other games are way better because they have more content, unless you really only like female protag games.

I think I played the Pokémon ones most. (Pocket Ero Mon Green and Red). Interesting level up system, where having sex with a Mon drains her back to level one in return for permanent bonuses, and having sex with a human drains you back to level one for permanent bonuses/daughters. Kind of reminds me of the level up system in Galzoo Island. Maybe it's a common system in monster girl games?
Most of his games use this kind of system.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i've been looking forever for complete collections of the pokemongirl thingy games. but i can't for the life of me getting all the complete series. someone kind enough to PM link for all the games? sorry if it's too much to ask though

Severin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i've been looking forever for complete collections of the pokemongirl thingy games. but i can't for the life of me getting all the complete series. someone kind enough to PM link for all the games? sorry if it's too much to ask though
If possible, I would also appreciate a PM

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wah i also want specialy the newest game...
Most kichurea game didn't get leaked anymore....
can i got the PM as well if thats ok with u :D

Too bad i already lost the savefile of that series game, but i remember devil princess (4) have the best character

Last edited:
OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wah i also want specialy the newest game...
Most kichurea game didn't get leaked anymore....
can i got the PM as well if thats ok with u :D

Too bad i already lost the savefile of that series game, but i remember devil princess (4) have the best character
Newest one is still in alpha and doesn't have much content.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

about the game with the sequels, which one is the very first game? do you mind lining the title in order?

also, how to import data from the previous games to the newer? thanks!

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

about the game with the sequels, which one is the very first game? do you mind lining the title in order?

also, how to import data from the previous games to the newer? thanks!
I think you mean Mate Collection Access, right? Those aren't really sequels. They are all basically the same game. Each one has its own special area you can go to. Once you have gone there and you transfer your save file, you can still go there. So you can have one master save file you use for all of them.

But I have found that there are compatibility issues with the 4th one (IV). But what you can do is unlock the area for that one and then use the master version of the game that you can get off the dev blog.

Sorry if that's too complicated. Oh well, I'm sure you guys will figure it out in time like I did.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok good news guys. I just realized I can just post a save file for the newest game (メイコレⅡ) and then you can get it off the dev blog and use the save file. I have done nothing in this save file. It's a brand new game started in version 2.00.

blank save file for メイコレⅡversion 2.00 and higher :

Get the newest release off the dev blog (currently 2.10) and use that save file with it. It doesn't work without a save file from 2.00.