What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ I Wanna Make RPGs] [ RPGつくり隊] Whatever RE125241 RJ125241

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Whatever

loli....fication
Still, if loli is defined by age, you can make a tall big boobed character and make her age below 10, is that loli?
But if you make a character look like a loli but her age is above 18, is that loli?

I dont care either way, infact I like loli's.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Weird, by the images and tags, it doesn't seem even close to loli. Her boobs are the size of her head and her head/body ratio looks normal.
Actually the cover image on dlsite states there is a lolification scene in the game.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whatever. :p

I just grab the mega link before the loli nazis nuke the tread. XD

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

stuck after going to the mountains.......

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, but what game is not playable without solution. XD

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

played it until the ending well it is a good game has some nice CG and i like the way that you got them ( usually by conversation and some CG event may not trigger when doing wrong choices, so save often)
the only thing it annoys me is the battle system and the RPG part could be done way better... .
also the author says on notepad inside game's folder that he is accepting requests for scenes so i hope there will have a lot of updates later

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SE tower, open box has fight (GoR) > save!!!
where is this box? didnt see it in SE tower????
It's the same box >chest from the very beginning that you get to open once everytime you go to the new dungeons. It has that guy that you basically 1 shot and he gives 1 exp and 1 gold, except this time he is a lot stronger.

Last edited:

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Imagine if this game becomes really famous and everyone talks about it.

A: "Hey, do you know any good eroges recently?"
B: "Whatever is awesome dude"
A: "Wait what?"
B: "I said Whatever is awesome dude"
A: "Dude, what are you even talking about"
B: "Whatever dude"

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't understand Etigoya's guide at all. "town entrance talk to girl and west talk to sister." Which town? There's 3 of them. None of them have anybody to talk to after the forest other than h-scenes and jobs.

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't actually played to a point where I found any lolification (if any exists), so if the link gets nuked, just PM me for it.

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't understand Etigoya's guide at all. "town entrance talk to girl and west talk to sister." Which town? There's 3 of them. None of them have anybody to talk to after the forest other than h-scenes and jobs.
Town he means the city on the side of your house, when it is the other town he says Docks and the other one is a castle.

I haven't actually played to a point where I found any lolification (if any exists), so if the link gets nuked, just PM me for it.
it does have, it is pretty near the end and you can skip the hscene with first choice (it will be obvious when it was supposed to happen since you turn into a loli at certain point)
well i can say it also happen on New!剣と魔法のイムドリア and 苗床ダンジョンクロニクル but since it was so minor no one really complained here...

Last edited:

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anyone have a full save for this? This game's H-scenes are taking so long to go through ;-;

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whatever walkthrough

little change is add letter and sister event for who killed mayor, but this quest no hscene

sorry, for me only has castle, town and dock, ruin town possibly only 1 event before ending, can ignore

does anyone have a full save for this? This game's H-scenes are taking so long to go through ;-;
Save 3 is ending 3 with all hscene
Save 6 is ending 1, only the hscene near heroine is different
Save 7-9 is ending 4 - 6, only the hscene near heroine is little different to ending 3

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game had an update yesterday to 2.0

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could someone be so kind as to re-upload? This one's gone missing...
This game contains loli, therefore no links can be re-uploaded.

If anyone would like a link to this, you can find it at Eyny by ddbaby. (Version 1.03)

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

and whatever does the update contain we do not know

SchwarHase

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone knows where i could find ver 2.01? Can't really find any.