What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Welcome All!!
I have been recently Promoted to a Moderator for this Section of the Board. With this new Change I have also been granted a Section of ULMF to restart the MnF Discussion. This comes with a New Job, as I will now assume all Responsibility for everything that happens here until the foreseeable future.

For the time being I will be posting Rules that I expect all of you to Follow. I learned and applied my experiences with the last Thread and what worked and what failed. With those experiences I have made up these rules.

1. No Fighting!!
This is self explanatory. I have been blessed with the opportunity to start this up again and I will not let you guys ruin it. I played the Neutral party before on the old Threads but I will be forceful if needed. I will also not be dealing with bullshit or spats. Everyone can fight and bicker in Private Messaging, I will not put up with it here.​
2. Stay on Topic
I know some of you had a passion for posting Pictures of very Blessed Women but we need to cut that out. That now has it's own Section in Unsorted Hentai, so if you get a Craving for Bosom, go there.​
3. Nothing Illegal
I have known you guys for almost a year now so I know you guys wouldn't do stuff like that but it still needs to be said. I personally will Turn you in to the Admins and they will turn you into the Authorities.​
4. Don't Make Threads Yourself

If I see Threads being made that I did not Authorize, I will Delete them. I am trying to keep things tidy around here and very organized. We do not need a bunch of Pointless Threads cluttering everything up. If you have a Thread Idea that has a lot of benefit for the Board, please Message me and we will talk about it.
5. About Videos
Videos are not allowed on this forum. MnF will ban your MnF account if they catch you making videos. MnF does indeed check this board quite often and if they see you offering people videos they can PM you to send them a video and then ban you afterwards. Make Videos if you want but do not advertise them here nor ask for tips on how to make them. There are ways for MnF to track you so please don't risk your account just for videos. It's not worth it.

Kim Arsedashian

The Sin-Somes Episode 1

Magic In a Toy Chest

Totally Sluts

Gloria Gazongas: Ace Attorney

Vote for the next BCT crack here!!

Baka Loader and Important Info

Every new crack from 2016 going forward uses new tech to make them work. The reason for this is a secret for now but we may disclose it later on. You are going to have to download this new Baka Loader to play new games. Just drag and drop the bct files into Baka Loader and they will start playing. All versions will be updated as they come out. You will only ever find 1 link here so as not to download the wrong ver of a previous ver.

New MnF Cracks: Updated Quickly

2016 Folder:

2017 Folder:

Download these files first before the ones in the Mega.
2014-2015 New MnF Collection

Entire MnF Collection Pre-2014

Mega Link for ALL Picture Sets

All picture sets will end up at this Mega link so you no longer need to scroll back billions of pages to find pictures. I am pretty lazy so if you know I have finished a set and it is not in this link, please let me know as I may need a good asskicking in order for me to get around to it.
Writers Club

If you have an Idea but don't know how to start it or just want to talk about writing in General, there is a Section in this Sub-Forum, Called "The Writers Club" We can Help you with Ideas, Help you become a Better Writer, and it allows a place to Post and Share anything you may have.

A Reminder to Everyone

This is a Gift

Don't ruin it!!

Special Thanks and Groovy People

Nunu:
For giving me a Chance to Start this up again

Azethoth:
For helping me set up the Intro Page and for Giving us Videos all those Times Before

Knorath:
For keeping the MnF Board alive for so long. I hope to be like him, in keeping the Cover Page up to Date, and also to make sure this Thread stays up for as long as his did.

Baka:
For being an Emissary and Connecting BCT and ULMF. Your hard work will not be forgotten

BCT:
For giving us games for free and for being Amazing and Groovy People. We will never forget what you gave us

Sin:
For giving insight and helping me out so far with everything. Thank You so much Bro

zeejay25:
For making the front page sexy and making it the best Front Page of All Time!

Multic:
For being the only person to have an entire collection of BCT cracks hand to share. Thank you!

Squall:
For making a new Mega collection for everyone. You are the best man!

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: MnF Games (Cracks and Videos)

In the Process of making this Page Look Pretty.

Welcome Friend :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's a work in Progress for now but it should pick up in the coming days :p

I may also need some help from time to time. I mainly need Screen Shots of the New MnF Releases. A Screen Cap of the Title Screen will do.

You will have my Thanks and I plan on Adding a Special Thanks Section to the Front Page for favors like these, so everyone will know how Groovy you are :)

Last edited:

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well Haseo, I can assure you that when I woke up this morning and logged on to ULMF, I was not expecting this.

Don't get me wrong, it's very nice but I'm pretty sure baka said he'd leave the forum (his account may not be deleted yet but I'm guessing he barely uses it anymore) and not release any cracks here anymore at all to prevent "certain people" (not pointing fingers, just stating facts) from getting their hands on it.

And a MnF thread without BCT kinda feels like chocolate milk without whipped cream if you know what I mean.

Like chocolate milk is still pretty good without whipped cream but it's better with whipped cream, but I'm not the expert at that (you guys all know who is :D )

Giobaldi

Reputation score

Sweet, back to lurking in the shadows and enjoying the banter once again. I was a little sad to see the old thread go but, it's good to see a new one up so quickly.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks Everyone :) Even if Baka is gone we still have the Community and The release of Videos. Someone may be appointed as a BCT rep if Baka leaves because I don't think BCt likes the idea of leaving us alone. It's smart business to keep watching us.

what's wrong with previous mnf thread?
It was deleted because of all the fighting, pointless banter, and all the other bullshit.

My job is to make sure that doesn't happen, so don't test me :D

HAN1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Everyone :) Even if Baka is gone we still have the Community and The release of Videos. Someone may be appointed as a BCT rep if Baka leaves because I don't think BCt likes the idea of leaving us alone. It's smart business to keep watching us.

It was deleted because of all the fighting, pointless banter, and all the other bullshit.

My job is to make sure that doesn't happen, so don't test me :D
I see ,thank you.