What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

I'm having some odd issues...

1) I have 35 points, but can't learn a skill from the janitor. It just makes the no sound

2) My Translation Aggrigator does not seem to work. I saw note of which text type to hook, but it does not seem to be receiving text at all. I tested it with another game and it was working.

3) Which category on the computer is lewdness? I assume the groping and rape trigger it going up. 999 sounds like a lot.

4) I am not sure how the GP thing works. I think I somehow paid some GP to unlock the path at the bottom of the city, though the monsters are out of my girls league there.

5) I am curious about the brothel, but as I can't seem to buy any skills I assume I need to do that first reading the above.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm having some odd issues...

1) I have 35 points, but can't learn a skill from the janitor. It just makes the no sound

2) My Translation Aggrigator does not seem to work. I saw note of which text type to hook, but it does not seem to be receiving text at all. I tested it with another game and it was working.

3) Which category on the computer is lewdness? I assume the groping and rape trigger it going up. 999 sounds like a lot.

4) I am not sure how the GP thing works. I think I somehow paid some GP to unlock the path at the bottom of the city, though the monsters are out of my girls league there.

5) I am curious about the brothel, but as I can't seem to buy any skills I assume I need to do that first reading the above.
1) that's very odd, try starting a new game (on a different save obviously :p) getting some points and then try spending them, if you cna't do it on a second save you might have some (VERY) unusual bug.

2)Hmmm, you might have the "remove duplicate text" thing on, and sometimes that can be extra agressive.

3)I think you can check it in your equipment screen (third option on menu when you press X button) it's the last one I think.

4)You earn it by beating monsters, then you buy things with it. and yeah they will be, go to the shop, pick the second option, use the GP to upgrade the items he sells, that should help a little.

5)yep

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1) that's very odd, try starting a new game (on a different save obviously :p) getting some points and then try spending them, if you cna't do it on a second save you might have some (VERY) unusual bug.
Will try it. To be sure, If I have the points I should be able to hit X/Enter/Whateva to learn the skill, right?

2)Hmmm, you might have the "remove duplicate text" thing on, and sometimes that can be extra agressive.
I don't think my TA is grabbing it at all

3)I think you can check it in your equipment screen (third option on menu when you press X button) it's the last one I think.

4)You earn it by beating monsters, then you buy things with it. and yeah they will be, go to the shop, pick the second option, use the GP to upgrade the items he sells, that should help a little.

5)yep
Thanks!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

currently playing twins again, i want to use the savegame editer to cheat a little, but i dont know how to chance the stats of the second sister, can anyone help?

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

whelp, I'm a dumbass. Now just gotta figure out why TA is not working

Thanks rep to both of you

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whelp, I'm a dumbass. Now just gotta figure out why TA is not working

Thanks rep to both of you
Just to be sure, the code you're using is /C /x /v yes? with spaces in between them and all that? sometimes it can be a pain, it's why I switched to chiiTrans, it has a little box for entering the hooks, none of this shortcut crap

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can anyone upload their save files? I'm kinda curious as to what CGs and scenes I'm missing. I wanna know if they're worth the grind.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just to be sure, the code you're using is /C /x /v yes? with spaces in between them and all that? sometimes it can be a pain, it's why I switched to chiiTrans, it has a little box for entering the hooks, none of this shortcut crap
Assume I am stupid. ;) Where would I put these codes? I entered them, but perhaps not in the right place. There is a code location, but It won't save them

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Assume I am stupid. ;) Where would I put these codes? I entered them, but perhaps not in the right place. There is a code location, but It won't save them
Usually what I do is create a short cut to AGTH that adds on this to the end of the short cut bit in the target field. "C:\locationofgame\game.exe" /C /x /v

frankly though I've switched to using Chiitrans, it's MUCH easier

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Trying to get chitrans to work, not able to give it a key it likes

ETA: I have it running but all I see are lists of fonts

ETA 2: Eventually went back and got it with TA.

ETA 3: Wow this game seriously needs to be translated. Lots of pregnancy chatter.

Last edited:

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah wish someone will pick it up and translate it. I can play with atlus but definitely will have more fun if translated. :D

paravoz112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

who knows how to open these:

1 g.e-hentai.org/s/1f998d7cd3/491264-415

I can not find this girl

2 g.e-hentai.org/s/d4ece4d44d/491264-242

I won this girl, but such cg didn't open.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm... I see vibrator panties and generic black panties (and matching bra). Are those in the current game?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

2 g.e-hentai.org/s/d4ece4d44d/491264-242
I haven't seen it in-game either, but I'm guessing it might happen as an arena spectacle. Possibly the author will include it at some point.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man having a kid seriously costs lewedness. That really sucks. :-/ Like the game otherwise, but I like the preg risk, and that is a bit too bad if she actually gets knocked up.

Did I hear right that at 999 you don't lose lewdness anymore? May need to go for that

ETA: Nope, still drops at that point. Hell SLEEPING dropped it 999-->956

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Man having a kid seriously costs lewedness. That really sucks. :-/ Like the game otherwise, but I like the preg risk, and that is a bit too bad if she actually gets knocked up.

Did I hear right that at 999 you don't lose lewdness anymore? May need to go for that

ETA: Nope, still drops at that point. Hell SLEEPING dropped it 999-->956
Actually, some of the status secretly increase your int too (I generally notice my stat goes up after a Charm, and go back down if I cleanse it)

.- . so maybe you're just seeing the loss from those.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually, some of the status secretly increase your int too (I generally notice my stat goes up after a Charm, and go back down if I cleanse it)

.- . so maybe you're just seeing the loss from those.
Not only that, having a kid doesn't make you lose lewdness, being pregnant(like most other statuses) boosts your lewdness temporarily(untill you lose the status/have a kid).

Status
Not open for further replies.