What's new

RPG RPG Maker Agent Alona : Missions

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone, I am Combin Ation and this is my newest WIP game 'Agent Alona : Missions' which feature my previous character Alona with a complete new appearance.

The Story is about the daily life and operation of Alona in the secret agent organization of the US government. The game starts at a few years before Survivor Sarah 1 and the time will move forward when more missions are added.

The main theme is to tell an adult story of a beautiful and professional agent that may need to sacrifice in order to finish her missions!

You are welcome to try the latest demo which includes most of the content that is currently added.

Demo:

Update Information:

And if you interested, you can take a look at my Patreon or even support the development.

My Patreon :

My Blog :

Thank you for the reading!

*(Lastly, if you are looking forward to my other game Survivor Sarah 2, some new previews are added on my patreon page and blog.)

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Agent Alona : Missions

the subtle face expressions are a pleasant surprise compared to your other games but not being able to save during a mission is inconvenient. are you going to have interaction with other npcs or is there just going to be mission events?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the subtle face expressions are a pleasant surprise compared to your other games but not being able to save during a mission is inconvenient. are you going to have interaction with other npcs or is there just going to be mission events?
Yes, this is especially annoying when you (the game creator) haven't finished the content in a mission (Dr Charlie) and say to revert to an older save in order to proceed, meaning that since you can't save anyway, hitting that point requires you start your entire game over. I understand this is a demo but that was a pretty bad oversight.

That being said, the game was getting a bit tedious anyway, so I wasn't that upset about having to stop playing.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh as someone who enjoyed the first Agent Alona, I'll be keeping an eye on this. I'll check the demo out for sure.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking forward to this - in hope that it isn't as much of a letdown as SS2 was.

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, this is especially annoying when you (the game creator) haven't finished the content in a mission (Dr Charlie) and say to revert to an older save in order to proceed, meaning that since you can't save anyway, hitting that point requires you start your entire game over. I understand this is a demo but that was a pretty bad oversight.

That being said, the game was getting a bit tedious anyway, so I wasn't that upset about having to stop playing.
There will be events throughout the base and most named npcs will mostly have their scenes.

The game combines of short missions and most of them can be completed shortly. And that is the reason that the game can't be save during a mission. But you can always repeat each mission by using their 'code' on the air jet. The fun of this game is to trying different routes of each mission and putting on different outfits and getting different result like an agent! (Like in the second mission that you can fight your own way or 'persuade' the target to let you go in his room.)

Looking forward to this - in hope that it isn't as much of a letdown as SS2 was.
And the development of SS2 Chapter 2 is still going on. There are new previews on my Patreon page and blog.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

English is improving, that's good.

Ricca

Reputation score

I still think SS2 needs a bit more work first. There's some text errors, which I can overlook, but there's also some problems like scenes not triggering correctly, like the end scene where Anne's supposed to be heading to the Farm, and she just stops next to the cave.

As for AAM, I would solve the incomplete missions problem just by having a text box appear before the mission select, or have the incomplete mission text at the end give one of the mission abort items, which I've forgotten the name of.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The last version I played was from January (I think), very little progress since then.
The new mission with the sniper was a complete disappointment. What was the point of it, just to have a pee scene?
The unfinished missions are also pointless. Not to mention annoying, I didn't have a save to load when I hit the first of those.

Not a fan of the fact that I can't save during missions. It just means that if I want to try some different choice, or if I just die from some of the horrible battles, I'll have to replay the whole thing again. Granted, they're not long, but it's still a bad game-design. For example, I wanted to see if I can beat the two guards who took the outfit, so I had to lose around 5 min every time just to replay the battle... Not cool.
Forcing your player to repeat sections of the game is acceptable only if you have an engaging gameplay.

Not sure about the whole idea of short missions, to be honest. 5 min of walking the floors of the base and being briefed, just to play a 5-10 min long mission.

The first game is one of my favorite HRPGs. Do you have planes for a real sequel?

Last edited:

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Loved it!
I want to say that you did a great job on the first Agent Alona game and The Green Shadow Rachel (who had a figure more to my liking, so it's wonderful to experience a young Alona with similar curves).

The idea of short missions is great, especially if you plan on adding things to do back at the base (maybe a side plot, like the soldiers taking their frustration out on the arrogant agent? Or a character development with James?).

One issue I had (other than the unfinished missoions) was the long treks I had walking from mission briefings to the airplane and back to the sleeping area.
Is there a run function or something similar to alleviate that? Because it does become a bit of a chore.

Other than that, great job!

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

English is improving, that's good.
Thanks. I got a friend that is helping on correcting the dialogues and some other parts of the game currently!

I still think SS2 needs a bit more work first. There's some text errors, which I can overlook, but there's also some problems like scenes not triggering correctly, like the end scene where Anne's supposed to be heading to the Farm, and she just stops next to the cave.

As for AAM, I would solve the incomplete missions problem just by having a text box appear before the mission select, or have the incomplete mission text at the end give one of the mission abort items, which I've forgotten the name of.
The latest version(1.02, 1.03) of SS2 Chapter 1 is suppose to be completed that you should be able to finish the game and get all the endings. But you may have to start a new game in those version to avoid the bugs from previous version. But please let me know if you have found any bug!

For the unfinished missions, I think that should only be a few minutes of progress at most and loading the last save is actually a faster way to continue trying the demo. You can get no reward from those missions currently anyway, hehe.

The last version I played was from January (I think), very little progress since then.
The new mission with the sniper was a complete disappointment. What was the point of it, just to have a pee scene?
The unfinished missions are also pointless. Not to mention annoying, I didn't have a save to load when I hit the first of those.

Not a fan of the fact that I can't save during missions. It just means that if I want to try some different choice, or if I just die from some of the horrible battles, I'll have to replay the whole thing again. Granted, they're not long, but it's still a bad game-design. For example, I wanted to see if I can beat the two guards who took the outfit, so I had to lose around 5 min every time just to replay the battle... Not cool.
Forcing your player to repeat sections of the game is acceptable only if you have an engaging gameplay.

Not sure about the whole idea of short missions, to be honest. 5 min of walking the floors of the base and being briefed, just to play a 5-10 min long mission.

The first game is one of my favorite HRPGs. Do you have planes for a real sequel?
Yea, AAM will receive a smaller content in each update than SS2 but it require less donation each month to receive the update. The idea of AAM is to allow me to tell the story of another character while I am working on SS2 or other main project afterwards. The design and structure of AAM does allow me to create it at the same time with another game because it is divided into different area that I can finish them bit by bit. AAM will have long term development as there are always space for more missions themes and some missions maybe related to my other games. But I know creating two games at the same is my maximum.

The Sniper Mission is more like a demo of having different situations when Alona put on different outfits. You will find the scene has a difference when she is wearing agent suit to the mission.

And the unfinished missions are trying to show what kind of themes will be included in some of the missions. Those will be longer missions that have more scenes that require more time to finish.

The reason for not being able to save in a mission is to give the player a more immersive feeling of being an agent, lol. It is like when you enter a mission, your decision cannot be roll back before the end of it. And the current missions added are short, it will mostly take you a few minutes to finish the mission again. It is encouraged for player to repeat a mission and trying different routes in order to gain more rewards as you need them for weapons and operation expense in using them. Also, if you abort a mission or being defeated in a mission a lot, there will be consequence that will be implemented later. Actually, the game is suppose you to save the game before you start a mission. I hope the game can slowly give the player a feeling of being an agent.

trimortel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i hope u will add some shota scene ;D

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Will this be on dlsite eventually?

Ricca

Reputation score

Found a small bug. At the beginning of the game, where Alona is still in her nightie, it crashes with a cannot find image if you look in the mirror.

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The idea of short missions is great, especially if you plan on adding things to do back at the base (maybe a side plot, like the soldiers taking their frustration out on the arrogant agent? Or a character development with James?).

One issue I had (other than the unfinished missoions) was the long treks I had walking from mission briefings to the airplane and back to the sleeping area.
Is there a run function or something similar to alleviate that? Because it does become a bit of a chore.
I am glad you like the idea of short missions. And it is all possible for adding long mission like a complete game too because of the structure of the game. But I will focus on finishing the incomplete missions and adding short to medium length missions currently. There will totally be some interaction between agent Alona and other normal soldiers. James will be involved in some missions and more events at base are involved with the doctors in the demo.

Mission briefing can be skipped if you already knew the mission. But it is suppose to take some walk to report the mission each time you finish it to avoid spamming for rewards but I will keep an eye on the procedure to see how can I improve it.

Will there be any combat rape/grope or armor breaking?
I can add them for certain mission that involve heavy battle.

i hope u will add some shota scene ;D
There maybe mission that related to shota. However, shota will be a smaller theme in AAM because the previous one already has a lot of them, lol.

Will this be on dlsite eventually?
I believe this game won't be released on dlsite because I think I can keep adding new missions and events to it when I got the idea.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It looks good, I like (mostly) Alona's new appearance, in the first Agent Alona (which is one of my faivorate H games tbh) her face looks a bit strange, paticularly with some facial expressions. Only thing is, is it my imagination or are her breasts smaller now compared with in the first Agent Alona? :(. Either way I personally would like them to be a bit bigger, but you cant have everything I suppose!.

Onto the actual game it is entertaining, not sure how far it goes I have done 4 or 5 missions or something. But I would like to see some more action in the base to do with the characters there (I assume this is coming in the future though). Some mission with Helen and Alona together could be interesting aswell... (and the fact she has a 3d model suggests there probably will be one to me).

I hope it does release somewhere other than Patreon so I can give you some money for it, I am not a fan of the Patreon system. Prefer to just one-time buy on dlsite and have the game.

Although I confess I do not fully know how Patreon works, but from the looks of it it is a monthly payment (or at the very least a recurring payment). Which I would rather avoid.

Anyway, good luck with this and I look forward to the finished work! If its as good as Agent Alona (imo) then I cant ask for much more.

Tyke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is a new version out guys many new missions but i think many are bugged/unfinished

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new update has released like a month ago. You can now check the update information of AAM through this link:

I will update the page above when there is new release for the game!

Thanks