Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

I wonder if I should break limit the lance, or just use them separately

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Probably break limit for the long run. Eventually you want to consolidate your power since you can only have 10 weapons at a given time. I don't know how much its attack bonus actually is, but that would certainly be the difference in all honest opinion.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The SP quest is nice, and I'm glad they got it working. It'll be much easier to walk away with at least 2 grimoires of each type now, maybe some extras as well.

We'll see what extra items I have around event end, maybe throw the rest into SP and premium tickets.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The premium tickets are a trap :(

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The premium tickets are a trap :(
I know, but it's such a shiny trap. I really want Sol and Shiva, and so the premium ticket cuts down on the noise that the jewels have.

Additionally, jewels are starting to become rarer until a new section comes out. I'm pretty much running off of daily rewards now. Dragon Eyes are "interesting", but a guaranteed SSR is 100 weeks (1 eye part/week, 10 parts per eye, 10 eyes for 1 SSR ticket). So why not burn the event overage on tickets if I don't need the weapon or Eiodolon?

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Hopefully we will get the Draconic Eyes/Fragments as a reward for some of the future events? If we don't then it's gonna be one hell of a long trip until we manage to get that SSR Ticket.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ 1 per week will only take you 2 years for 1 ticket .... So doable.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ 1 per week will only take you 2 years for 1 ticket .... So doable.
Are you sure it'd only take that long though...?

What if cost per trade in increases every time you do it?

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What if cost per trade in increases every time you do it?
They're exchanged in the shop, so there probably won't be price hikes like the event exchange. Won't know until someone can afford one though.

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

u can also obtain them from certain event gacha which will be implemented some time in the future

comradered

Reputation score

Jesus, one of the people on my friend's list already has a level 100 Apocalypse eidolon.

Wonder how many elixirs he ended up drinking.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Jesus, one of the people on my friend's list already has a level 100 Apocalypse eidolon.

Wonder how many elixirs he ended up drinking.
And here I am, unable to do expert. I don't know if I'll even get one -cry-

comradered

Reputation score

I took a look at the guy's profile; he has multiple SSRs and is already straddling a 30k attack score.

WHITE WHALE
HOLY GRAIL

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is any of the stages better for just the standard Apocalypse Gear rewards? Should I do the non-SP expert a bit to get them?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I did my 3k jewel pull the second one ever.

Pretty danged good pull I say.

Its almost like the game understood that I luv muh artemis.

But I have on idea what pulling multipes of same weapon would do. Do it helps my Artemis out or only a soul that uses the guns?

Only disappointing part is rng not giving me michael.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

But I have on idea what pulling multipes of same weapon would do. Do it helps my Artemis out or only a soul that uses the guns? .
Multiple copies limit breaks the weapon (+1 star / weapon, until they're all filled). If you soul uses them, adds more power to their attacks, otherwise it's a generic bonus when put in the team weapon pile.

Kura - That sucks, hopefully you can get some things of use though. If you want to send me a friend request, I can try to help you a bit with raid spawning.

Evilmonk - SR weapons don't require hearts or eyes (gold/silver background respectively), so they should be somewhat easy to grab a copy or two of (won't really need an SP Expert quest, though plain Expert might be necessary for more drops). The SSR weapon requires eyes, so it's a bit more of an issue. There's an SP Expert quest for each, and it's worth farming if you can beat them.

Last edited:

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And here I am, unable to do expert. I don't know if I'll even get one -cry-
To be honest, I would have made use of Sunday's daily to power level. Tons of gems and exp, so that you can spam gacha for light weapons. Then with 4 days left, you should be able to running expert everytime, not to mention the increased AP which works well with the half ap elixirs.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So like, I'm wondering.. do this game offer some way to pinpoint any SSR you want? Eventually?

comradered

Reputation score

So like, I'm wondering.. do this game offer some way to pinpoint any SSR you want? Eventually?
Kinda like the Surprise tickets from Granblue? I doubt it. I'd like to hope they'd do so in the future though.

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After some time i notice what SR eidolon in max lvl have stats like SSR without break limit and their damage suck, so any good use for SR or i can freely feed them? (ofc exept Anzu)