Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

We are waiting for CVR upload , much respect to all

srfkrnz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if someones can find this game please could you share with us ? Thank you so much to everyone

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just google it and you will find it.

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone finished Club Velvet Rose? I was only able to unlock ending 3. No achievements so far. Can Anyone help?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I personally liked their older games much more. I wish they would do games like Jordan or Tori again.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone finished Club Velvet Rose? I was only able to unlock ending 3. No achievements so far. Can Anyone help?
I played it through a few times, and it does indeed seem surprisingly hard to find the correct routes. I have a feeling that the game requires insanely specific sequences of choices to get the achievements and good endings. Even after playing it through repeatedly I would get stuck for a few minutes over and over not being able to figure out what to do to progress the available options.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I played it through a few times, and it does indeed seem surprisingly hard to find the correct routes. I have a feeling that the game requires insanely specific sequences of choices to get the achievements and good endings. Even after playing it through repeatedly I would get stuck for a few minutes over and over not being able to figure out what to do to progress the available options.
What is it you're stuck on? If you visit the LOP blog site and look for this game, just take a look at the user comments and they explain how to do the scenese available.

toraj7

Reputation score

Hey,

New to the forum. Does anyone know if seducing the throne works on a mac? I can't seem to get past the loading screen :/ Much help appreciated! Thanks!

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey,

New to the forum. Does anyone know if seducing the throne works on a mac? I can't seem to get past the loading screen :/ Much help appreciated! Thanks!
I don't know if it works on Mac, but the way I get it to work on my normal computer is by "right-clicking" (I don't know what the Mac equivalent is, but I remember it being different the one time I used a Mac like three years ago), and then selecting "Play." After that, it goes from the loading screen to the title screen.

toraj7

Reputation score

I don't know if it works on Mac, but the way I get it to work on my normal computer is by "right-clicking" (I don't know what the Mac equivalent is, but I remember it being different the one time I used a Mac like three years ago), and then selecting "Play." After that, it goes from the loading screen to the title screen.
Yeah tried that, the screen turns black when I do that, maybe I have to play on a PC. Like all the other swf files work on my mac through google chrome, just this game doesnt work