What's new

[aRetired] Pale Pure / Diminishing Perfect

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pale Pure [English H-game] ver.0.1b

- hide text and window is added for 0.2 ('Q' and 'W' / 'Page Up' and 'Page Down'),
as well as recollection room with access to every scene from previous day, even the ones you missed.

Patreon version should be out at the end of the month (+- few days), public will be 10 days late.

There will be twice as much content (more than 50 scenes already). I see it as a more proper demo-version, with start of a story line and lots of enchantments.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

- hide text and window is added for 0.2 ('Q' and 'W' / 'Page Up' and 'Page Down'),
as well as recollection room with access to every scene from previous day, even the ones you missed.

Patreon version should be out at the end of the month (+- few days), public will be 10 days late.

There will be twice as much content (more than 50 scenes already). I see it as a more proper demo-version, with start of a story line and lots of enchantments.
Oh shoot yez! :D

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey there! Pale Pure ver. 0.2 just got its public release!

What's new?

Day 2 for both characters, more than 20 new scenes with more than 300 new pictures and almost 2x smaller in size! (~440mb unzipped).

Edited text, thanks to theressomeonehere (mainly) and Hoboy.

Recollection diary for Day 1 and Day 2 events (access to every previous scene).

Hide text and background image with 'Q' and 'W' / 'Page Up' and 'Page Down'.

Start of the main storyline.

Cum! ~50 pictures with a poorly drawn semi-transparent white liquid.

About 5 scenes re-rendered with new Annabel model (there's still some work to do, but the most "horrible" of her scenes have been replaced).

Added some "Pure Route" content. Kirsten can now read a book to pass the time and Annabel can help find hairpin for a girl near the guard house at the Day 2 (as well as skip the bathhouse H-content).

Mouse pointer now looking good.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Pale Pure [English][0.2b]

I was wondering how this game was going on. Glad to see there's new content available.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm generally not a fan of RPG Maker games but i saw this mentioned on LewdGamer and was attracted to the art style. The hair is still weird in some of the pictures but i appreciate the realistic proportions (thank god no watermelon boobs) and i really do like the drawing style. As far as art goes, it seems very weird that they can wear such revealing dresses to a church school. I know the vicar is corrupt but it still doesn't make sense. And Ann always seems to sit with her legs open like a complete slut, might be better if she would wear the pantyhose with the dress.

I also like a lot of the concepts in the game, especially all the perverts in town. The pervert in the cafe seems too straight forward though. And i'm not a fan of the girls being slutty from the start because i don't find that fun. You did say that it is not a corruption game though so i guess maybe it's just not the game for me.

You also said that you don't want the plot to be linear but so far it feels very linear. You have to do events to progress the day/night cycle so it feels like the events are forced on the player, especially with Ann because you can't leave town and you have to do more than one event to progress time. Also with Ann, it looks like you can't avoid Alice. All this feels very linear and forced. Hopefully that will change though when the game is more developed and more options are available.

Is the "pure" route going to be available for both girls? Right now it seems impossible with Ann (i didn't play the other girl yet). When first playing as Ann and not knowing any of the characters, it was weird to make the player choose to side with either Alice or Elise in front of the school when it was my first time meeting them. I didn't even know which girl was Alice and which was Elise. In my opinion, that shouldn't be a day 1 event.

I will still follow this game because i do like the art style and some of the content, so good luck.

voyeurkind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far I've only played the Ann route. Some thoughts:

* I know I'm in the minority, but I like the protagonist's sluttiness. Sure, corruption can be fun, but I like some balance too.

* I'm digging the art.

- One thing I might change if I were you: the boxes where you make decisions are currently black background with grey text and really difficult to see. Some more contrast would be a good thing in my opinion.

So far I think it's a good start.

RoxasX13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far I've only played the Ann route. Some thoughts:

* I know I'm in the minority, but I like the protagonist's sluttiness. Sure, corruption can be fun, but I like some balance too.

* I'm digging the art.

- One thing I might change if I were you: the boxes where you make decisions are currently black background with grey text and really difficult to see. Some more contrast would be a good thing in my opinion.

So far I think it's a good start.
I Definitely Agree with You. I am Digging the Art and I actually Really Like The Sluttiness of the Character's! As Far as Rpg Maker Games go This One has me Hooked the Most for Sure.:D

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to mention that too but forgot, i agree it's too dark for the dialog options.

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You also said that you don't want the plot to be linear but so far it feels very linear. You have to do events to progress the day/night cycle so it feels like the events are forced on the player, especially with Ann because you can't leave town and you have to do more than one event to progress time. Also with Ann, it looks like you can't avoid Alice. All this feels very linear and forced. Hopefully that will change though when the game is more developed and more options are available.
It’s definitely not a sandbox game, yes. Though, at first I was trying to make it close to it (I made a lot of newbie mistakes, yep). Right now I making it more like VN routes non-linear, otherwise it would be just to much for me to handle and the whole process would take years. I want to tell a story with a different outcomes for the main and secondary characters.

Is the "pure" route going to be available for both girls?
In a 0.2 version the was a way to completely skip all of the scenes, it even had some content if you played until the end. The fun thing is, noone did wrote anything about it, there’s a really small % of players who play H-game this way. Right now re-thinking the whole Pure Route, I’ll try to make more achievable and worth seeing.

As far as art goes, it seems very weird that they can wear such revealing dresses to a church school. I know the vicar is corrupt but it still doesn't make sense. And Ann always seems to sit with her legs open like a complete slut, might be better if she would wear the pantyhose with the dress.
I was thinking about Jab comics here (common everyday conversations with a totally suggestive pictures), so can’t really help it. But I may change some of the pictures, they might be a bit similar to one another.

I will still follow this game because i do like the art style and some of the content, so good luck.
Thanks. There’s some comics and Unity 0.0.1 build links on my patreon posts if scroll down a little (you don’t have to pledge to see it). Nothing special, but worth checking if you liked the style.

One thing I might change if I were you: the boxes where you make decisions are currently black background with grey text and really difficult to see. Some more contrast would be a good thing in my opinion.
This thing occurred after I changed the standard RPG Maker tiles (they were brighter), I’ll try changing the text color for choices or the background image.

I should probably take my time and edit the first post here, things got a little outdated.

Last edited:

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pale Pure [0.3]

Hello!

Loved plying through 0.2b and now parts of 0.3a. But, in 0.3a, I can't save the cat from the tree? Is it disabled because you are working on getting all the pictures in it? (Since the scenes have no art yet) or?

EDIT: If you leave Kirsten's house at Day 1 Nighttime, you get the events of Annabel of day 2 I think. All doors and such in the other side of town are gone (where Kirsten lives) and you can't get past the guard either.

Last edited:
OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello!
Cat scene should work fine, try to stand on different tiles around the tree. But I'll look into that anyway.

And thanks for pointing out Kirsten Day 1 issue. Teleports got a bit messy after I start reworking the maps.

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cat scene should work fine, try to stand on different tiles around the tree. But I'll look into that anyway.

And thanks for pointing out Kirsten Day 1 issue. Teleports got a bit messy after I start reworking the maps.

Thanks for your answer!

Was there any addition to Kirsten in this update? Because I do remember everything that I went through both last time and this time and I think it was exactly the same? (Kirsten is my favorite so :) )

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your answer!

Was there any addition to Kirsten in this update? Because I do remember everything that I went through both last time and this time and I think it was exactly the same? (Kirsten is my favorite so :) )
Aside from new pictures there's not much - one more date with Arnold after cafe scene on a Day 1 (find him at the riverbank) and non-H, but suggestive scenes with Annabel's brother (you can find him at the guardhouse Day 1 and near the mayor house Day 2).

I'm satisfied with Kirsten's scenes and plot, huge changes was made only to Annabel's story.

Also, if anyone interested, 0.3b will be released somewhere in the middle of this month with all 400+ pictures and new scenes for Ann.

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aside from new pictures there's not much - one more date with Arnold after cafe scene on a Day 1 (find him at the riverbank) and non-H, but suggestive scenes with Annabel's brother (you can find him at the guardhouse Day 1 and near the mayor house Day 2).

I'm satisfied with Kirsten's scenes and plot, huge changes was made only to Annabel's story.

Also, if anyone interested, 0.3b will be released somewhere in the middle of this month with all 400+ pictures and new scenes for Ann.

Yeah! I'm really excited about this game.

Although I tend to skip Arnold :p

Is there actually a way to completely EVERYTHING? Or is it actually that decisions impact everything? (Especially for Annabel)

Also, if I'm not mistaking from my Kirsten playthrough, I didn't do anything with Annabel's brother on day 1 but I still was able to get the Day 2 conversation off. You might want to put a switch there as I think it was about doing something again. (I played it through late at night so don't recall it completely)

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah! I'm really excited about this game.

Although I tend to skip Arnold :p

Is there actually a way to completely EVERYTHING? Or is it actually that decisions impact everything? (Especially for Annabel)

Also, if I'm not mistaking from my Kirsten playthrough, I didn't do anything with Annabel's brother on day 1 but I still was able to get the Day 2 conversation off. You might want to put a switch there as I think it was about doing something again. (I played it through late at night so don't recall it completely)
In the next update there will be a way to see every scene for both characters, biggest and plot-related events will be unskippable, while smaller ones will be available only through exploration. Choices will impact the outcome for the secondary characters later in the game, the main plot branch will be obvious enough. I decided to turn down the true-ending and hidden switches idea, there's enough routes / choices / outcomes already, it'll just make things unnecessarily complex and harder to develop.

Edited the Day 2 conversation, thanks again.

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the next update there will be a way to see every scene for both characters, biggest and plot-related events will be unskippable, while smaller ones will be available only through exploration. Choices will impact the outcome for the secondary characters later in the game, the main plot branch will be obvious enough. I decided to turn down the true-ending and hidden switches idea, there's enough routes / choices / outcomes already, it'll just make things unnecessarily complex and harder to develop.

Edited the Day 2 conversation, thanks again.
Interesting!

I just chronologically like the entire story but I like to be able to achieve everything for the route I'm taking and not being limited by time.

For example, if I decide not to go to the brothel on night A, I can't go in anymore. Or if I decide to turn down X, I can't get Y. But I'm one to try and get everything possible for my route but sometimes I just skip the time by exploring too much or on the wrong order.

And for the Day two text, it just seemed weird after not going for Day one :p

I'll probably play through the game again in the next few days.

voyeurkind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pale Pure

Playing 0.3a the Kirsten route on day 1. It seems a lot of them images aren't showing up. I'm seeing the accompanying text, but not the images that go with.

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Playing 0.3a the Kirsten route on day 1. It seems a lot of them images aren't showing up. I'm seeing the accompanying text, but not the images that go with.
I've been re-working the whole game in last update - new tiles, updated character models, a lots of changes to Annabel's route, just couldn't render all of the ~500 new images in time. It's all written on my patreon blog if you care to read it (no need to pledge to see it).

I'll add the missing images in 0.3b, almost done with it.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dev Report #10 is locked to patreons only.