What's new

[ seismic] Sweet Mami 3 あままみ3 RJ112720

Status
Not open for further replies.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sweet Mami 3

How can I be ungrateful if I never use your "service", if it even deserves that name?
Seriously, 300 seconds wait during which you can't do anything else because the timer does not go down if you switch to another tab, shitty bandwidth, bloated files. Megaupload was ten times better ten years ago, and you have the balls to whine when someone tells you it's shit?
You have even less self esteem than I thought.
Get a fucking job already.
Tabs fuck you, separate windows don't.

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Originally I was going to say "torrent is dead, 0/0 on nyaa"

Then I downloaded said torrent and loaded it up just in case. It's... slow but much more hands-free than mediafire. So ignore those numbers on Nyaa guys :)

colector

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Originally I was going to say "torrent is dead, 0/0 on nyaa"

Then I downloaded said torrent and loaded it up just in case. It's... slow but much more hands-free than mediafire. So ignore those numbers on Nyaa guys :)
I thought the same at first. Nyaa has over 40 seeds (from what i can tell from uTorrent) but i can't seem to get to even 100 kB/s (i guess because of where i live, peering probs or w/e), while Mediafire keeps a steady 1 -1.5 MB/s. Gonna need a few more clicks but in the end will be faster (for me at least)

Altes Eisenliebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice to see they released a 3...i just need to play the other 2 -_-.

And on that note, can someone share/PM/summon/whatever a link for the 1st 2(since i keep bumping on dead links and i'm kinda at war with torrents =P).

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And on that note, can someone share/PM/summon/whatever a link for the 1st 2(since i keep bumping on dead links and i'm kinda at war with torrents =P).
I second this, minus the bit about torrents, I can't still can't search for much at the moment.

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently you can tell how "dere" Mami is by the pose she has on the title screen. This is what determines her attitude in the various scenes...

Also, has anyone been able to unlock more than 5 total costumes including the original 2?

colector

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I believe i still have the first 2 games somewhere deep in my H folders. Gonna look for them and maybe upload them (but as a last resort because my upload speed is dismal and they are like 2 GB +) Your best shot is looking through the same torrent tracker where the 3rd game is (Nyaa).

On second note. The 3rd game met my expectations. It is simply beautiful :p
@Dalock I don't seem to get more than the 5 swimsuits, but then again i played it only for a short while.

quick edit: As expected the torrent at Nyaa for the first 2 games seems to be alive and well:
[ link removed] Seems it's not cool to link to such material. :D

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why is this girl so popular in hentai? Is it cuz she got her head bitten off? Guys have some kind fetish about that? Or is it something else? I can't really tell cuz I don't find any of the loli design in the series to be sexually appealing.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man please if I didn't buy you would have it ungrateful bastard.
Man please you don't buy shit I've seen your content it's the same crap everyone else uploads I can list a few examples of "fake games" that were circling around eg. The Ghost House game the internet was circling around was not the dlsite one yet you and other "uploaders" put it up. If you really bought games then you would have the legitimate games set up in your links you ungrateful bastard.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is a torrent with those games in the same page linked in the first post, just click there and search "seismic"

colector

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why is this girl so popular in hentai? Is it cuz she got her head bitten off? Guys have some kind fetish about that? Or is it something else? I can't really tell cuz I don't find any of the loli design in the series to be sexually appealing.
For each his own, i guess. I always appreciate quality animation and i can put up with loli elements when i want to (which in this case would be her face only). I mean there are way more, lets say ... out of the box (if you can even say that for H ) fetish panders out there.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm boring of Mami's
I think Seismic already did Mami's several time

Anyway my spell also bad
Sry 4 bad Engrish:p
This game is well made,but there are too much game out there focused on mami i dunno why (maybe cos tits XD) .
Anyway Akemi is the best madoka character :rolleyes:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mami Tomoe (巴 マミ)
Height: 156-159 cm
Birthday: June 5
Zodiac: Gemini

Ah oh.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mami Tomoe (巴 マミ)
Height: 156-159 cm
Birthday: June 5
Zodiac: Gemini

Ah oh.
idd she's loli,as almost all madoka characters if you ignore akemi's multiple lives :D

Last edited:

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyway, any secrets in this game? The first one had corruption.
How do you 'advance' her in the first one? Looking at the preview on DLSite you can get her to two stages beyond those I can reach. Do I have to click somewhere special?

EDIT: Never mind, I worked it out. You need to return to the title screen after viewing a scene in order to make progress.

Last edited:

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Patched the main SWF to unlock everything (to my knowledge).

-SNIP-

Also, above file is SWF instead of the EXE that comes with the game, so that'd run on platforms other than Windows.

EDIT:
Have a mirror.

EDIT2:
Flash mods available here:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=474791

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys know you're not suppose to post loli stuff, right? She's canon 14.

But apparently lolis with big boobs are overlooked. No love for flat chested girls who get deleted immediately even if they don't have a canon age. Weird loli rules for a hentai site that has bestiality, necrophilia, rape, vore, guro, etc.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys know you're not suppose to post loli stuff, right? She's canon 14.

But apparently lolis with big boobs are overlooked. No love for flat chested girls who get deleted immediately even if they don't have a canon age. Weird loli rules for a hentai site that has bestiality, necrophilia, rape, vore, guro, etc.
You're right, in the printed works she is indeed 14. However, this is a fan-made game and it's happened more than once that the creators does a x-years later version of copyright characters. If the dev doesn't post in-game or on-site that they are using the character's actual canon age, then we'll just be assuming without facts that she is indeed that age.

If the dev did though announce her as canon age I'll have no problem with this claim, but I see no such info on either the dev's blog or dlsite. So, it should be left up to the admins decision whether or not this should be viewed as loli or not.

edit: scratch that, while the logic still stands it doesn't apply to these games. These are direct sequels of each other and in the 2nd she was in her school uniform so assuming she's still around the same age is a sound agrument.

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have seen too many games disappear because someone brought up "loli" even on games were its known they are not loli, altho this game has the least loli looking charecter i have seen in YEARS.

anyway back to the reason i wanted to post...

For anyone else with the knowledge to edit flash save files; it is possible to access this games "debug mode" via "seismic_amm3_data" under the .EXE have fun!

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

edit: scratch that, while the logic still stands it doesn't apply to these games. These are direct sequels of each other and in the 2nd she was in her school uniform so assuming she's still around the same age is a sound agrument.
I would like to counter-argue that with the idea that it is simply some kind of pre-arranged cosplay and therefore could easily be a Mami later in her life.

Not to mention it never specifies it's Mami Tomoe... could just be another Mami that is based on that Mami but isn't... *shrug*

And really... the girl voicing her sounds anything BUT loli. Try it, it's great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.