What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

hopefully, he adds more mikoto scenes. i already have a scene in mind! since mikoto's the only npc that actually has a father, can always use him. might even explain why mikoto seems to be swinging the other way! he could've been molesting her and when he finds out her path has gone "astray", he finds it his duty to make her straight the japanese way (and eventually extend his divine punishment on saki)! and maybe saki's daughter too, she's just asking for more scenes! kyoka on the other hand.... not really a priority....

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know where to find the CG viewer after buying it, help?

susuku

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Update New RPG Game L 同人ソフト][120514] [アマツチヤ] サキクエ Ver1.07 &Ver1.08

Title:サキクエ
Brand:アマツチヤ
Release:2012/05/14
File Size:107MB
Genre:RPG

Information

Ver1.07 & Ver1.08

You can Visit & Downoad : &

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*UPDATE*

Thread has been giving all posts containing the RJ number from the RPGmaker thread, giving it a new first post. Rydins original first post (though still on the front page) was edited into the new first post.

If there are any posts that seem out of place because of information in them about other games, please notify me so it can be put in it's proper home. Thank you.

Nightshift

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AGTH works fine (for some people), but when making your shortcut you need to use C:\...................\agth.exe /x /v (other combinations also work, but this essentially lets you hook everything) then scroll for the correct one.

Also, since 1.07 was just a quickfix, what was 1.06? I know 1.05 was a CG viewer. Anyone got a new copy to share?

The game starts up, but when I use the drop down menu, there's nothing there to select. Should I try to put Agth somewhere else?

OP
soulles

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks, mediafire doesnt seem to let me download it though, says I'm not allowed to download it or something?? :(

Might be due to the download manager though???

never mind, just found a torrent for it:

Last edited:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anybody found a walkthrough of this game? I've been stuck for a long period of time now.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anybody found a walkthrough of this game? I've been stuck for a long period of time now.
Where abouts are you stuck? there hasn't really been a walkthrough since it's not as complicated as some of his other games...yet.

where do you buy the cg viewer?
Go to the brothel and buy it (if you haven't already) talk to the guy at the desk, then the manager up stairs, get a scene, then do all the scenes in the brothel ( I think there's 4) then pay the Manager 100,000 and he gives you back the SD card with the pictures on it, then go to your pc at home and it should be the last option

redfog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone posted a walkthrough earlier in this thread.

/showpost.php?p=355580&postcount=385

bobdark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have some trouble running the game. the game menu works but when i start a new game i get this error about sound, does anyone know how to fix this?
Also I'm using applocale.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have some trouble running the game. the game menu works but when i start a new game i get this error about sound, does anyone know how to fix this?
Also I'm using applocale.
First off I would advise not using applocale, that's probably what caused it when you unzipped it. Try switching to japanese locale and unzip it again and see if that fixes it. If not try taking the audio folder from the demo on DLsite, if THAT doesn't work I'm sure one of us will upload the Audio folder for you

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you activate the brothel? I thought it was tied to lewdness but after getting 999 I'm still not able to get a dialogue to buy it?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you activate the brothel? I thought it was tied to lewdness but after getting 999 I'm still not able to get a dialogue to buy it?
It should be something you can buy at the start even if you're not lewd. very weird, what version are you running

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After you are defeated in the four star dungeon and your helper find the memory card in the cell you are kept and destroys it. At least thats when it become available to me.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally unlocked it, after beating the red head girl in the monster dungeon, which i think is damn well near the end of the game, ah well =p

dbg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think there are any lewdness or main story requirements at all--I've gotten it by cheating without doing any dungeons whatsoever and with very low lewdness, at least. All you need is to have all three initial trainings with the janitor done (and thus unlock the fourth, but not necessarily taken it), though that technically does require you to do a lot if you're not cheating. It's probably made that way because the beginning scenes with the brothel jobs mention the janitor training, and so there would be continuity problems if it was not a prerequisite.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dbg is right.. The trigger is the janitor, not the story.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dbg is right.. The trigger is the janitor, not the story.
Well, on my playtrough i kind of guessed that the janitor was the trigger, because the heroines of the previous games wouldn't do anything extreme without that"enjoying the sex" behaviour change(that is still tied in to training with the "teachers" rather than with the number of times she's had sex, or with lewdness degree).That kind of kills the whole free corruption system concept(but it's still a great concept).

Status
Not open for further replies.