ACT [ISAmu] 釈我-SYAKUGA- (RJ110684)

OP
foamy111

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 釈我-SYAKUGA- (ISAmu)

Downloaded the demo.

The homage to SplatterHouse is clear except for the difficulty that is 1/10 of the original.

I did not understand the use of the raping since it increases a "death" meter but the victim does not die until, well, you kill her...

All in all a pretty ferocious H+gore game.
Cumming seems to give you hp.

Altes Eisenliebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cumming seems to give you hp.
1 Whole heart of HP to be precise...also don't feel too bad for the girl/s 'cause:

1)You can let'em go WITHOUT beheading them (they'll still follow you around AND damage you...but see it as "increasing difficulty" -lol-)
2)They're monster/possessed/whatever: they stalk you while giggling AND asking for it(also as i said; damaging you on touch, and since the H i don't think the MC suffers from "extreme gynophobia" lol)

P.S:plus i guess the death thing is that IF you don't make 1 cum before your "DEATH" meter -red- goes empty, you die (pretty much impossible in the demo, but i guess it will become a concrete danger in advanced levels =P)

Last edited:

Mullens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any links out?
My usual google search only brings up the typical fake files and nothing else...

Or you guys are talking about the demo?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I want the download link.Please PM me if you find one.On the Dlsite i can't see a demo download.Could some of you give me directions?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

rep :)

Edit: Btw, how do you folks get Jap DLsite to work? Sometimes I run into good games/group that I want to support and they're not available on Eng DLsite. Of course if they have donation in their home/blog that's not a problem.

Last edited:

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

rep :)

Edit: Btw, how do you folks get Jap DLsite to work? Sometimes I run into good games/group that I want to support and they're not available on Eng DLsite. Of course if they have donation in their home/blog that's not a problem.
It just works. Don't know if the jap dlsite has a region block, but it works fine in u.s. Unless google chrome somehow helps.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's not letting me download. I wait 45 sec input the cap and the it cancels out of the download then tells me that the cap expired all within one minute and now i have to wait an hour. Stupid RapGad:mad:

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is the story for this? This is not like any other hentai game I've ever played. Something about a dying man being chosen to be a killer of monsters?

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know i don't usually post much on these forums, but this game really is one fucked up game lol.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

While playing this game I couldn't fap... Although the gameplay was nice I guess

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Meh, the H is good but the gore turns me off.

EDIT: I wrote this before I got to the part with the little boy.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Young Mike really needs to label it Guro. It's labelled "Action Adventure"

Cherry Poi games are action adventures, MGQ is action adventure, this shit is just twisted.

There's a kid who you can rape and kill for fuck's sake.

OP
foamy111

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Young Mike really needs to label it Guro. It's labelled "Action Adventure"

Cherry Poi games are action adventures, MGQ is action adventure, this shit is just twisted.

There's a kid who you can rape and kill for fuck's sake.
If there's a kid in the game should I remove all the links? honestly didn't enjoy the game enough to buy or download a full copy, but I thought others would want the game.

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there is a kid ... del the link ...

anyone figure out the "lock" levels?

and get all the girls?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I messed with the options, I seemed to have had a full unlocked gallery with the animations.

I have no intentions of playing this game again. Shame because the sex with the girls was pretty good, but the gore really ruined everything.

But because of the kid, I highly suggest you skip this.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

i know its rapid, someone can reup if they want.

Thanks Man! +1 rep.