What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Just found out the hard way Life is Paradise has homossexual scenes.

YEP I'm done with the game.

Not homophobic, I have a lot of homossexual/bissexual friends and what they do in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my concern, however, I just find WATCHING two men having sex repulsive, it is, I'm sorry it disgusts me. It's like watching a guy nailing a morbidly obese chick, or a old man nailing a teen, just really NOT into that, futa I can deal with, lemon is too much.

Games need more Succubus.. :\
In the 40 or so pages I've read of this thread in the past few days, I notice that you in particular sure do like to complain a lot. Mysteriously finding issues with something completely as arbitrary as the Wolf engine? I've never had any issues with it. Quality is based on how much a developer spends on the game.. and there are some very high quality Wolf games.

Now LiP too? Afaik, and given the event-based system, you won't get those events unless you seek them out.

And having extracted the CG for LiP, I wish there was a nicer way to say it, but try being more mature. You're comparing a picture of a to lemon party? I hope you don't expect anyone to take this seriously.

Not homophobic, I have a lot of homossexual/bissexual friends

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

i personaly dont like games on wolf engine too ...
everytime when i try one i need mutch time to set attributes on AGTH to be able to catch right information out of the game and even then i have problems becouse it catch to mutch and my whole system stuck when loading all that shit ..........
and its everytime the same .....
i have to choose not enough to be able to play or to mutch so my system stuck every time ........ anyone know a alternative programm to get rid of that ?

hf

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the 40 or so pages I've read of this thread in the past few days, I notice that you in particular sure do like to complain a lot. Mysteriously finding issues with something completely as arbitrary as the Wolf engine? I've never had any issues with it. Quality is based on how much a developer spends on the game.. and there are some very high quality Wolf games.

Now LiP too? Afaik, and given the event-based system, you won't get those events unless you seek them out.

And having extracted the CG for LiP, I wish there was a nicer way to say it, but try being more mature. You're comparing a picture of a to lemon party? I hope you don't expect anyone to take this seriously.

I don't see what your post does other than being a flame bait.
You quote a post 5 days ago and complain about someone express their view on a game? really?
If Starke want to complain about Yaoi content of a game I don't see why he can't?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well,while it is certain that there are some Wolf RPG games of a comparable quality to those of RPG maker games,most of them come with a lot of issues and quality works are too few because Wolf RPG requires more effort from authors and is harder to use.
The AGTH issue is also a big factor.

About what you said for StarkePT,well sorry to tell you but he just expressed his opinion about those yaoi scenes(i don't like them either),because this should be a place where all of us should be able to express what we think about what game(and not start a flame war),and he even said why he did not like it and why he won't play that game,so i can respect that.

And about Life is paradise,well that game is awesome just for it's gameplay anyway(since H is there just for show anyway,and i don't even play that game for the H),and yaoi content can be skipped,but you know to each his own(there's a lot i can't take well either,and yaoi is majorly offputting for me too,so i skip it).

This is just my opinion though,so if you don't like it well,tough luck.

Last edited:

teakmkm

Banned
Reputation score

Same as Portugal... If a underage gets a picture of her naked on the internet (and she obviously didn't post it) the police will remove the original video, give the person who posted it a slap on the wrist and call the bitch dumb.. :eek:

"But I want every video removeeeeeed" - Bitch it's on the internet, you want to remove something from the internet? Good luck, once on the internet, it is there forever!

I think you're attention to me. I thank you for sharing the useful information that I requested. I hope you will actively contribute to the development of ULMF. Thanks
if I do something wrong, I hope will be the contribution of your comments

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Oh god... Seriously going to have to reply to this, ok I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and replying to what seems like an hate/troll mail, once.

First of all, I don't "complain" I opinionate, my opinion is not the law in case you haven't noticed, I'm giving MY review, and in this forum it just so happens that some people have the same taste as I do or very similar tastes, so when they see a review by me they might see it as heads up, now, I'm pretty sure I say more positive than negative things it just happens that people tend to pay more attention to negative stuff than positive stuff, this is scientifically proven, if you eat a delicious steak you're going to either not share it, or share the news with 2/3 people, yet if you ate a shitty ass steak (all this in a restaurant) you're going to trash talk the restaurant to all your friends. If you had a great relationship and you both had a peaceful breakup for whatever reason, you're going to comment about it with 2 or 3 close friends, if you have a shitty break up, you're going to tell all your 33 friends how much of a fucking whore she is... And so on and so on..

NOW, I'm just saying that with the current available resources (IE: RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker VX Ace) making a game in RPG Maker XP or Wolf engine is just... Ewww, of course there is exceptions, but an exception means there is a RULE, for ME, PERSONALLY, I don't like it that much, that's MY preference, you don't have to follow it, and the moment I said it, I found out that I wasn't the only one not liking Wolf that much, examples? Monkeyman, KeiranD, etc. It has issues, like AGTH not making correct translations and that's the toping on the cake, not even the cherry.

Now, taking everything I say personally and defending LiP as if you created the game and then condemn me for sharing my opinion and then calling me immature lol, I don't even know how to reply to that, so I just won't. Let it just be said, I don't like Yaoi (not the greatest fan of girl on girl either but I can appreciate that) I don't like loli, I don't like many things, I just don't, some of them repulse me as a person some of them just don't turn me on, Yaoi and Loli simply just, I don't see me having a hard on ever on it, and actually if I see a barechested 10 year old, I find it somewhat sickening but HEY, it's HENTAI, gotta keep an open mind!

And you seriously did NOT just make this comparison:

I said I wasn't an homophobe (I honestly think you need to search the word) homophobes do NOT have homossexual friends, period, they are disgusted by them, you trying to make my reasoning sounding like Fallacy is just lol... If you want me to explain why my sentence has no fallacy I will, no problem! But it just kinda sounds like pure "hatred", stop taking everything so serious. I got nothing against gay people, I got nothing against anyone at all, race, preference or creed. For future record, keep two things in mind:

1- It's the internet.

2- It's pointless to argue on the internet, with this one being said just a heads up, if you present another biased retort like the claims you made above, I'm just going to ignore you because then you wouldn't just be ignorant on the matter, you'd be stupid, and you can't explain to a stupid person why are they stupid so no point having an argument that you would try to drag me to your level and beat me in experience... IF, your choice to be that person or not.

Hope we settled things up.

I think you're attention to me. I thank you for sharing the useful information that I requested. I hope you will actively contribute to the development of ULMF. Thanks
if I do something wrong, I hope will be the contribution of your comments
No, I just wish that your comments would bring more contribution and less begging, even if it was just chatting about the topic which is RPG Maker games, if it's sharing games, or sharing walkthroughs but you don't do either of all 3, you just ask for things, and well, I don't like that, again, personal preference.

Just saying when you ask for something I see a begger, I'd look at it and ignore it, sure there are kind souls who wouldn't but I'm not THAT kind.

If it was let's say, etigoya, soulless, whoever, I'd immediately help, not only because I like them but above that, because of their active contribution towards the topic in many ways.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Thank you KeiranD.

On another note, today I have something else to share:

Basically it is two programs, one is a savegame editor and the other is an extractor, both work with most RPG Maker games. Those along with Cheat Engine and AGTH are probably the only tools you need to enjoy a game to its fullest after you finished it the first time.

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you KeiranD.

On another note, today I have something else to share:

Click Here to Download

Basically it is two programs, one is a savegame editor and the other is an extractor, both work with most RPG Maker games. Those along with Cheat Engine and AGTH are probably the only tools you need to enjoy a game to its fullest after you finished it the first time.
And do you know where can i find a tutorial or something where i can learn on how to use your tool and the cheat engine, I dont know how to use the cheat engine i have it but dont know how to use it =S

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

equip 聖者の法衣
and click crystal, possibly total 3, when 氷の節 (water day) go 18F, 16F a lot teleport room and last 1 in 18F or 19F? then click 19 or 20F's grave
Thanks for the info, but...

I don't have that outfit and I've never seen a crystal on any of the 1-19th floors.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

[...]Actually, just on that note, are we SURE this game isn't done (or at least contributed to) by the guy who did leeds story etc. if not then the art style and even the tone are SCARILY similar[...]
hxxp://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE086085.html
Name = COLOPOT / ころぽっと

hxxps://twitter.com/coropot/
Name = coropot / ころぽっくる

Elsa and the Labyrinth of Scarlet
Name = ころぽっくるさん (Mr. Koropokkuru)

Same guy.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah.

on that page.
hxxp://wiki.livedoor.jp/vh2/d/%BA%EE%C9%CA%B0%EC%CD%F7

完成 = Completed
開発中 = WIP

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

And do you know where can i find a tutorial or something where i can learn on how to use your tool and the cheat engine, I dont know how to use the cheat engine i have it but dont know how to use it =S
The tools are pretty self explanatory even tho I left an "How to" file in the extractor.

Cheat engine envolves altering memory addresses which even tho its 6 year old simple, its long so google will be your friend here.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i've been working it out and thinking and i just realised mahou shoujo teto made over £25971

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been playing Alice Sword lately. Lol the art isn't great but the mechanics are pretty fun. You can even jetpack around.

Is it sgedit? Or one that actually parses the data files rather than assume your game is avondale or some other hardcoded thing?

RGSSAD_WX has no apparent command-line interface, and even with a GUI, it doesn't allow you to unpack specific files. Bad design.
Then again, they probably had to write the GUI pure code, so I guess that's fine...

Of course, I couldn't write a working save game editor (damn marshal code), so who am I to criticize.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah I do... Google.

I know everyone here asks for things that are on google, but the thing is, during the searches you find 100 dead links, 10 sites with viruses, etc. etc.

Searching on how to work with cheat engine is like, hit any link and you're good.

I can't tell you to go to X site and read about cheat engine because that's not how I learned so I don't know any website / never did any research, I learned how to mess with memory addresses in MSDos about... 17 years ago with an hex editor for elifoot... So yeah pretty much insert "How to work with cheat engine" in google and voilá.

Been playing Alice Sword lately. Lol the art isn't great but the mechanics are pretty fun. You can even jetpack around.

Is it sgedit? Or one that actually parses the data files rather than assume your game is avondale or some other hardcoded thing?

RGSSAD_WX has no apparent command-line interface, and even with a GUI, it doesn't allow you to unpack specific files. Bad design.
Then again, they probably had to write the GUI pure code, so I guess that's fine...

Of course, I couldn't write a working save game editor (damn marshal code), so who am I to criticize.
Yes it's SGedit.

Yes RGSSAD_WX is faulty, but someone posted an Ace extractor that complements it, somewhere in this thread.

I dunno, the way I do it is C++ to work around RPG Maker files and Cheat Engine in game all the way but I'm NOT writing tutorials on those, seriously, there's a million tutorials on google.

Last edited:

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I do... Google.

I know everyone here asks for things that are on google, but the thing is, during the searches you find 100 dead links, 10 sites with viruses, etc. etc.

Searching on how to work with cheat engine is like, hit any link and you're good.

I can't tell you to go to X site and read about cheat engine because that's not how I learned so I don't know any website / never did any research, I learned how to mess with memory addresses in MSDos about... 17 years ago with an hex editor for elifoot... So yeah pretty much insert "How to work with cheat engine" in google and voilá.

Yes it's SGedit.

Yes RGSSAD_WX is faulty, but someone posted an Ace extractor that complements it, somewhere in this thread.

I dunno, the way I do it is C++ to work around RPG Maker files and Cheat Engine in game all the way but I'm NOT writing tutorials on those, seriously, there's a million tutorials on google.
I've looked for ace extractors/save editors and I've yet to see one here.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the info, but...

I don't have that outfit and I've never seen a crystal on any of the 1-19th floors.
the outfit drop from boss in 17F left side......

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Second game from creator of Mercenary Yuno, this time using RPG maker:

Hmm,so the author finally switched over to RPG maker...smart move.
I tried the game but i found the art somewhat too simple for the lack of the better word.Now i'm not one to judge the game only by it's art,and the gameplay was okay i guess,so maybe i will give this game another chance some time in the future,but for now i'm sticking with the other stuff.

Oh btw,thanks for the share Keiran(i did have the chance to try the game at least even if i did not like it so Rep+ anyway).

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I've looked for ace extractors/save editors and I've yet to see one here.
Search harder, last ... 20 pages of this thread for sure.

I downloaded it and I approve it 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.