What's new

VN/TEXT [Anastasia] Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou (English Translated) みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou (English Translated)

That's not how torrenting works. Your ISP can only hassle you about torrenting if you're torrenting copyrighted material and you connect to a tracker that is recording IPs and reporting you. Most torrent programs now have a blacklist feature. Just google torrent blacklist and you should be able to find one.

Either way, this game does not appear to have a US copyright, so you have nothing to worry about.
well i'm fairly sure they could figure out from how my computer is using the internet that i'm torrent which is the main problem here. It's not the content but that i don't trust my ISP.

Also from what i understand about copyright, that's not how it works. It might not be registered in the USA but that really shouldn't matter.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well i'm fairly sure they could figure out from how my computer is using the internet that i'm torrent which is the main problem here. It's not the content but that i don't trust my ISP.

Also from what i understand about copyright, that's not how it works. It might not be registered in the USA but that really shouldn't matter.

I have asked this question on aother thread in this forum yesterday but most of people say that japanese "game makers" don`t make you trouble (even they arent allowed to sell their games in foreign countrys).

Where I live my Internetprovider (I think this what you mean withisp) will nothing do against downloading.

But if some tell the police then the internetprovider has to tell your name.

But ask yourself why do the "isp" advert with fast internet they know why people like it.

Another question where do you live

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

No, your ISP can't track what you're torrenting. They can see the amount of bandwidth you are using, but not what it's being used on. The only way your ISP can tell what you're torrenting is if you connect to one of those corporate owned trackers and they record your IP and report you.

I should have said license. The games isn't licensed in the US. It's exactly the same with fansubbed anime and mangas. If they don't have US licenses, it's fair game.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok enjoy the game all the links are complete!

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't care if this is the HOLY FREEWARE BIBLE, i don't trust my ISP. I don't care if they know what file i'm downloading, i care if they think i'm torrenting ANYTHING because i don't trust them to think i'm doing anything other than pirating.

I have asked this question on aother thread in this forum yesterday but most of people say that japanese "game makers" don`t make you trouble (even they arent allowed to sell their games in foreign countrys).

Where I live my Internetprovider (I think this what you mean withisp) will nothing do against downloading.

But if some tell the police then the internetprovider has to tell your name.

But ask yourself why do the "isp" advert with fast internet they know why people like it.

Another question where do you live
ISP stands for Internet Service provider. Again the problem is not with the software, it's with my scumming ISP with there scummy rules that treat the customers like criminals and their system system to appeal their decision with a 3rd party in fact requires you to spend money when you weren't given a fair trial to begin with.

No, your ISP can't track what you're torrenting. They can see the amount of bandwidth you are using, but not what it's being used on. The only way your ISP can tell what you're torrenting is if you connect to one of those corporate owned trackers and they record your IP and report you.

I should have said license. The games isn't licensed in the US. It's exactly the same with fansubbed anime and mangas. If they don't have US licenses, it's fair game.
I don't care if they can or can't track "what" i'm torrenting , just that they can detect i am torrenting.
Ok enjoy the game all the links are complete!
Thank you, very helpful.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well I used the magnet link, and I downloaded the 1.27gb file, but it has no file type.

Am I just being stupid? :(

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I used the magnet link, and I downloaded the 1.27gb file, but it has no file type.

Am I just being stupid? :(
You may not have a winrar compaible extractor installed. Bandizip is an awesome free compressor/extractor software that I like better than winzip or winrar.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Just wanted to let you all know the password is "minna", not "Minna", caps matters.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Just wanted to let you all know the password is "minna", not "Minna", caps matters.
Thanks I was exhausted from work when I got home so did not catch that caps error.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

did anyone else have problems when clicking on the remove DRM.exe as when i did it it said i was missing 2 files.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No, but i used the torrent dl so i dont know if there's a difference.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

did anyone else have problems when clicking on the remove DRM.exe as when i did it it said i was missing 2 files.
Do not click on remove DRM use the batch file as the DRM is just the exe and does not include the parameters required to run it also run as Administrator.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can play the game but after a while a japanese textmessage pop up if click ok I can play the game further but serveval time later it will pop up again.

So I have the batchdata send to the place where the exe of this games is
and started the batch but it doesnt help.

Can some body tell how its work, best step for step thanks:rolleyes:

hellemperor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm downloading the torrent right now thanks for sharing it!!!

Also don't worry I'm a professional at solving that kind of problems when I find a solution I'll post it here...I haven't tried the game yet so ;)

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For the drm i had a file "remove drm.bat" i clicked it and got a screen saying hit any key to continue, which i did and the screen closed.
For good measure i also put the "remove drm.bat" inside the tick tack folder and repeated the process.
I had no problems playing and completing the game.

hellemperor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update: I installed the game and maxed out the graphics and everything still I didn't get any error....So you probably haven't followed the instuctions in "read me" file.

Here's what I did (with everything detailed):

1/ Downloaded the torrent using magnet
2/ extracted it with winrar (no password was required)
3/ opened the folder and renamed it to "Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou" just because...
4/ The game is already installed so I opened the file called "Remove DRM"
after that a dos window popped up so I pressed yes enter ok whatever...just say yes lmao

before playing the game I went to "control panel" and changed the linguistic settings to: Japanese (format) and Japanese (location)
Then I had to reboot the computer to let the changes take effect
5/ I....I....I opened the game and played it without having any problem :(

See do what I did and it will work ;)

Last edited:

Vlan

Reputation score

VNDB says Seiha translated it. Not how sure that is as I've seen VNDB be wrong before. Seiha website doesn't have it listed in completed projects but again, thats happened before where it took a couple of days for the forum post to be released

Fenderstat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you save the game. Can't quite figure that out,

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you save the game. Can't quite figure that out,
It's under a hidden menu that appears when you point the mouse at the bottom of the game-screen.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

It is really an addictive game though.