SIM [ PABISSHU ] [ ぱびっしゅ!] Queen Hunt / Queen Hunt -女王狩り-RE057981 RJ054492

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score
Saw it linked on 4chan yesterday. Was fapping too hard to remember to post it here, and the thread promptly disappeared on me.

Then another went up, with this link attached to it:

It's made by the same people who made Forest Monster and Electric Jellyfish (I think?), but there's no "game" attached - it's just straight to the H scenes, and there's more of them this time, and, in my opinion at least, they're way better.

If the link is faulty, then I am sorry, but I haven't checked it myself. Nobody's complaining of a dud link on 4chan though, so I'm sure it must be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Queen Hunt

try
[/spoiler ] without the space at the end

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

It's the titles you tried to put in. The spoiler-tag plugin that we use doesn't support it. Just use plain spoiler tags and put a note before the spoiler, if you feel you need it.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's the actual game, from Hongfire. com

UNCENSORED

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A pro-tip: Don't play this with the .exe file. Use either "start" or the flash file. It crashed my computer after ending the .exe file.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A pro-tip: Don't play this with the .exe file. Use either "start" or the flash file. It crashed my computer after ending the .exe file.
Probably because the .exe uses flash 6, and the latter uses your browser's current version.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

A bump, mainly due to that Queen's Hunt is now for sale on the dlsite website in an english, well engrish version that is.

The most amazing fact is that it's only 6.90 $ or 4.83 €.

Yes it is censored, but I enjoyed what I downloaded enough to warrent me actually buying this. If you liked this one, I can recommend getting it, if only to encourage more of this to be made.

OP
Anon17564

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I think you have to use the syringe directly on the nipple repeatedly.

Cactys

Lurker
Reputation score

I assume this is completely soundless like the last two? Aw well...

A game attached would be nice, though. :/ I liked the last two games a bit, just needed some polish.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

how do you get dick nipples on mellona scene 1?
When you have the syringes, either avoid clicking on the nipples and only on the tits and aureola, to allow for nipplefuck. Or also inject the nipples themselves to allow for dicknipples.

Killercanuck

Reputation score

hello i just started surfing this site recently and thought i would say hello. :)

the reason i post in this thread is because i tryd this game out today but one thing i noticed for many of the scenes it shows the girls topless, but when u start it they are covered. For the life of me i can not figure out how too remove there armor most the time, leina scene 2 as an example. you have too click some place special or something?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If I remember right, you can remove armor at the scene selection.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, when you pick a girl, but before you pick a scene, there'll be some jap text near the bottom of the window. Clicking on some of the text will change the girls appearance.

Thankfully, there's no guesswork, as the image will change to reflect the options changed.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's a nice work!
The clothing system is also great!

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I do miss the ability strip things inside the scene, like in the Forest one, but you can't have everything...

Killercanuck

Reputation score

thanks for the help guys, i doubt i ever would have realized those were options.

and i agree, making the stripping all part of the scene would have ben better.