What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

Does anyone know what decides when the special monsters re-spawn. Like the Slime king or the thief in the forest. If I go back sometime they are there again but I have no frigid idea what makes then re-spawn.

riot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what decides when the special monsters re-spawn. Like the Slime king or the thief in the forest. If I go back sometime they are there again but I have no frigid idea what makes then re-spawn.
I think you have to sleep in order for them to re-spawn.

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i got to the undead boss and i cant seem to hit him other then using a fireball spell from my item and im not using a translator could anyone please tell me how to beat this guy?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so i got to the undead boss and i cant seem to hit him other then using a fireball spell from my item and im not using a translator could anyone please tell me how to beat this guy?
You already gave yourself the solution... Also you recover mp by getting fucked and can cast a fireball whenever he recovers from cumming

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I should try the demo or something.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For the record, a fully functioning AGTH hook is /HA-C@FC760

Only catch is that you have to flip flop between two of the userhook threads in order to see conversation box text or menu option text, but it's all there. Otherwise you're better off using a mixed ITH thread.

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finishing trial game! Great art, beautiful character, good gameplay! adding one more game in my list 2013 :D

my number code is 2131675685

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is a method to beating that guy very easily...To do that just use the Queen title and the restraint special move(learned from that very same boss that you can't beat by getting raped).

Now why the Queen title/class??? Well its special Pleasure Whip(which i gained access to once i changed to the Queen class) is one of the best techniques in the game.It can damage ANYTHING(it did moderate amount of damage on the undead boss ranging from 6 to 8 dmg everytime,since it apparently can't miss),and you can count on it as a consistent way to damage enemies on a regular basis since once you hit something it actually gives you back more MP than it spends,plus it can actually make enemies cum at random intervals causing them to get a tired status which strips off all of their MP plus gets them winded for two rounds or so...

So using Restraint special plus Pleasure whip you'll preety much be able to beat the crap out of the undead boss without letting him get even a single hit in...

Oh and before i forget the requirements for getting the Queen title/class are possibly: Spending a large amount of money on equipment plus having medium rate H stats(i'm not certain if that's actually it since i haven't really paid much attention to stats and whatnot,but i got it once i bought the 500G sword from the blacksmith)...

Anyway this method guarantees victory unlike the fireball thing which relies on getting raped to get enough MP,which is something that requiress a lot of time and luck,plus there is a fact that Finna can and will randomly faint after orgasming causing instant defeat(it doesn't have anything to do with health and has a chance to happen every time after the second orgasm).

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone switch to Very Hard mode? I tried numerous times but it only let me switch to hard mode. Maybe something on my side.

Last edited:

DarkJS669

Reputation score

Some reason any time i boot the game up, i get a non responsive but audio and the sub menus (to quit or to go full screen) work... any idea about this?
---
I get the same thing. If I'm quick, I can click one of the top two options, but if it gets to whatever loads on the title screen, it crashes.

I am Locale Emulating and running ITH (but have yet to get far enough in to hook it)

OP
moogles

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a method to beating that guy very easily...To do that just use the Queen title and the restraint special move(learned from that very same boss that you can't beat by getting raped).

Now why the Queen title/class??? Well its special Pleasure Whip(which i gained access to once i changed to the Queen class) is one of the best techniques in the game.It can damage ANYTHING(it did moderate amount of damage on the undead boss ranging from 6 to 8 dmg everytime,since it apparently can't miss),and you can count on it as a consistent way to damage enemies on a regular basis since once you hit something it actually gives you back more MP than it spends,plus it can actually make enemies cum at random intervals causing them to get a tired status which strips off all of their MP plus gets them winded for two rounds or so...

So using Restraint special plus Pleasure whip you'll preety much be able to beat the crap out of the undead boss without letting him get even a single hit in...

Oh and before i forget the requirements for getting the Queen title/class are possibly: Spending a large amount of money on equipment plus having medium rate H stats(i'm not certain if that's actually it since i haven't really paid much attention to stats and whatnot,but i got it once i bought the 500G sword from the blacksmith)...

Anyway this method guarantees victory unlike the fireball thing which relies on getting raped to get enough MP,which is something that requiress a lot of time and luck,plus there is a fact that Finna can and will randomly faint after orgasming causing instant defeat(it doesn't have anything to do with health and has a chance to happen every time after the second orgasm).
I did it the sort of... cheese way.
Went prostitute title (easy to get). Survive till he binds you with chains, and just beat him down while he rapes you >.>

DarkJS669

Reputation score

---
I get the same thing. If I'm quick, I can click one of the top two options, but if it gets to whatever loads on the title screen, it crashes.

I am Locale Emulating and running ITH (but have yet to get far enough in to hook it)
So, it appears Locale Emulator doesn't help as far as unzipping (Which I found on the FAQ sticky, go figure, huh?) and I had to actually change my Locale in windows, seems to be running now. I thought I remembered that it didn't let you change that willy nilly, but I must have just had it confused with switching (DVD) region settings. Hope this helps someone else :)

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

What's the titles here?
I can't copy the text, so I can't google-fu'it.

Also, when you talk to an orc.
The top option > top option again = he takes you to the lower spot that is a gang of orcs that fight you.

Attachments

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What's the titles here?
I can't copy the text, so I can't google-fu'it.

Also, when you talk to an orc.
The top option > top option again = he takes you to the lower spot that is a gang of orcs that fight you.
' 3 ' there's 2 of them I didn't recognize kanji/read kana, so this is just what little I know
From the top
Traveler
Swordsman (woman in this case o_O eh)
Knight
Witch
??? (Nun?)
Dancer
???
Prostitute
Queen
Sex Slave (the literal thing is mesudorei (female slave, but 'mesu' typically is used for animal so using it for a person adds another level of insult to it) but it's pretty much this ' 3')
Toilet Princess (more specifically urinal kind)
'default' ('no makeup' is the googlefu)

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

' 3 ' there's 2 of them I didn't recognize kanji/read kana, so this is just what little I know
From the top
Traveler
Swordsman (woman in this case o_O eh)
Knight
Witch
??? (Nun?) sort of like Priestess
Dancer
??? Thief
Prostitute
Queen
Sex Slave (the literal thing is mesudorei (female slave, but 'mesu' typically is used for animal so using it for a person adds another level of insult to it) but it's pretty much this ' 3')
Toilet Princess (more specifically urinal kind)
'default' ('no makeup' is the googlefu)
I am still having trouble unlocking Queen, I already have all the equipment and fill out inventory at the item shop. My H stat is pretty high already I think...Does Queen requires Sadist, 加虐?

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

why don't the author make some HCG of boss? being defeated by bosses or other monsters in same area always leads to same CG. Personally, It is better if adding more HCG for each monsters

Recog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dunno why mine was deleted, but thanks for making a new one!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

why don't the author make some HCG of boss? being defeated by bosses or other monsters in same area always leads to same CG. Personally, It is better if adding more HCG for each monsters
Because the game is no where near being finished?

So, it appears Locale Emulator doesn't help as far as unzipping (Which I found on the FAQ sticky, go figure, huh?) and I had to actually change my Locale in windows, seems to be running now. I thought I remembered that it didn't let you change that willy nilly, but I must have just had it confused with switching (DVD) region settings. Hope this helps someone else :)
Which is why we are always telling people not to use locale emulator or Microsoft Applocale. 9 out of 10 times they do not work.

Last edited: