What's new

H-games you still waiting?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Which of many h games you still waiting on the game, but sometimes the devs seem to have vanished from existence or well.....Not working on them anymore.

My list:

-The "new" RPG City guardians (Shitigadianzu)
-Mitsuko X
-Dungeons and Prisioners
-蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku)
-The new RPG of Iris Action

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: H-games you still waiting?

Gear Stone Softwares new game

And this. Interesting art style.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmmm, I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but :

Torenia action
Arm devicer S
Dungeon & prisoner

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really liked Erotical Night by e-ohkoku. Erotical Night 2's development started long ago and it doesn't seem like the developer has made any progress since two years ago :(

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh boy, I have quite a big list

From the circle Tokinokogiri

-
-

- Succubus School Dungeon

From the circle Munichi Studio

From the circle Minwa

From the circle Dieselmine

- Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Mystic Girl from Linemarvel , it has been more of ten years, so the game will be awesome XD

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just want to see another game by Cherry Poi. Specially one with the mecha girl:

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to Amayui Castle Meister more than anything else at the moment, Kamidori Alchemy Meister (vndb.org/v20418) was probably the best H-Game I've ever played was probably the best H-Game I've ever played

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello, just here to say that Three Squirts is already out and you just need to check on the usual places for a link.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This one.

One of my favorite games ever (Well, it's like 20% done), and shota-loli are not even my favorite genres.

You don't have to save the world, no monsters, no enemies, no magic, no heroes/heroines, no heavy corruption with the girls ending begging for cum.

You're just a kid at a summer camp, discovering the sexual world on a very healthy way.

BTW: What's the point of this thread? Crying together? :(

Last edited:

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No idea why this thread is so silent but either way here are some of the games I am waiting on... If the thread was meant to die just tell me and I'll let it die.

-Noaika, Metroidvania is never out of style.

-Castle Rock, out of all of the other I'm waiting this one is the only that I bother checking for updates, plus there's a bug in it that only affects me and a few others which blows.

-Dungeon and Prisoner, that one seems to be an obvious for a lot of folks

-Mitsuko X, As already mentioned

-Sexout on Fallout 4, It might be out or not but either way I can't run the game, plus it's a mod so is it cheating?

-Atelier Tia, played the demo and it was pretty good, not sure what it'll look like once finished.

-Bree... oh right...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*sigh* Let me break out my list.....

- announced 5 years ago.

- announced last year.

Alfa or The A newest game that was up on dlsite before he was once again kicked. Who knows why this time.

- announced 5 years ago.

- announced 2 years ago.
- announced going on 2 years ago.

- announced 3 years ago.

- announced 4 years ago.

- announced 2 years ago.

林間合宿 - which.....I forgot how long it's been in development. In fact, I'm waiting for the dev to finish....ANY of their games.

- started a few years back.

- waiting for this series to get a new addition, hopefully finally giving the nekomata and other twin a scene.

- Busters II, Anna Gaiden, Karen's VN game, Tsubame's MV remake, and the newly announced Tsubame sequel......seriously one thing at a time, mate.

- less than or a little over a year since announced.

RepureAria 2

All the damn additional content Eevee promised us for

Additional content for - those empty slots needs filling.

Artificial Academy 3 - Hey, I can dream.

Merry X-mas 4 - I really hope that team is ok....

- mostly given up but still holding out.

- soon, yay!

- Kamichichi's new game

and last but definitely not least:

- red ribbon's new game.

Aunayuri

Reputation score

Yorozuya * Princess to get a Full translate cause its a good game and it would be great with a full translate

tsmaniac

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

vipers v divine arms.He hastn vanished but he is so slow.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

*sigh* Let me break out my list.....

- announced 5 years ago.

- announced last year.

Alfa or The A newest game that was up on dlsite before he was once again kicked. Who knows why this time.

- announced 5 years ago.

- announced 2 years ago.
- announced going on 2 years ago.

- announced 3 years ago.

- announced 4 years ago.

- announced 2 years ago.

林間合宿 - which.....I forgot how long it's been in development. In fact, I'm waiting for the dev to finish....ANY of their games.

- started a few years back.

- waiting for this series to get a new addition, hopefully finally giving the nekomata and other twin a scene.

- Busters II, Anna Gaiden, Karen's VN game, Tsubame's MV remake, and the newly announced Tsubame sequel......seriously one thing at a time, mate.

- less than or a little over a year since announced.

RepureAria 2

All the damn additional content Eevee promised us for

Additional content for - those empty slots needs filling.

Artificial Academy 3 - Hey, I can dream.

Merry X-mas 4 - I really hope that team is ok....

- mostly given up but still holding out.

- soon, yay!

- Kamichichi's new game

and last but definitely not least:

- red ribbon's new game.

This list makes me a little depressed...i see the dev of the first one even started another game before finishing the first. So many games stuck in limbo.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This list makes me a little depressed...i see the dev of the first one even started another game before finishing the first. So many games stuck in limbo.
lol, I, myself, became more and more depressed with each and every entry since I still remember the day they were announced on the older ones and playing the demos thinking "Hell yeah this is going to be a pretty good game" and years go by.....honestly forget they exist every now and then.

The fourth and fifth game might as well be cancelled as both circles have released a few games in the span of it's announcement. The 7th games still gets periodic updates posted on blog. Though I don't know if the dev is just trolling people giving them hope and never delivering.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate double posting but I figured this is a good place to say it after my huge list.

ヘレナの御家再興物語, which I said was announced over 3 years ago was finally released under a new name セントヘレナ. Also ネノトリ which went quiet after releasing the game leaving in a hole in it's 3 stories was finally updated filling those holes!

Both within 3 days of my post, that's enough to give me hope about the other games....

OP
Mr.Noname

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hate double posting but I figured this is a good place to say it after my huge list.

ヘレナの御家再興物語, which I said was announced over 3 years ago was finally released under a new name セントヘレナ. Also ネノトリ which went quiet after releasing the game leaving in a hole in it's 3 stories was finally updated filling those holes!

Both within 3 days of my post, that's enough to give me hope about the other games....
My god looking at all that list you placed, i'm surprised you still have some hope for the devs...

I mean, i already lost hope to the Iris action dev since his disappearance on february, but comparing months against YEARS holy crap.

I have to agree with the BUSTERS II dev too, since too many games equals less attention to the "one you want to release already", for now i'm waiting on the update of the blue haired girl.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Gear Stone Softwares new game

And this. Interesting art style.
What kind of gerne does this game have yugifan3 ?

Well if you're asking me for what i am waiting on i'm mostly waiting on some Visual novels.
+18 Patch and :>

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

, the demo came out a while ago already. Initial release date was early August, then it got delayed to late August because the creator "lost the files on his computer", then early September and now it's delayed to late September.

The games I'm most looking forward to always end up being delayed times and times again :(

EDIT: Oh wow I just realised Lust Grimm was part of the list I wrote down almost 3 months ago on this thread, just goes to show how much I've been waiting for it. All the other games on that list that were meant to come out have already done so.

Last edited: