What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ159903] JC Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

JC Fight Ver.1.02

Hello everyone! This is a complete translation for JC Fight Ver.1.02, it's the first game by me and Dralater that we've been working on for awhile and after releasing it as a WIP just over 2 weeks ago we feel like we're finished. The entire game is now translated aside from some very minor UI elements that would require significant changes to game code, considering they don't affect the players immersion or ability to play the game they aren't planned to be finished. If you do find any untranslated dialogue, typos or any notable elements we missed don't hesitate to PM me or Dralater, or post in the thread and we'll update it.

We hope you all enjoy everything the game has to offer and look forward to translating more games in the future!

Translator: Dralater
Editor: Hana[E]

Features:
Unique Combat System
41 H Scenes
A huge amount of CG Images
Lots of different paths for the protagonist to take, try to explore them all!

DLSite:
Original Thread: http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27675

Translation: Please search for "translatingtogether" to find all of our translations in one place!
Directions: Overwrite files in the Data folder with translation files in the JC Fight folder above

Note: Some things like contacts in your phone require a clean save for the translation to take effect

Translation Info:
Mob Conversation: 100%
H-Scenes: 100%
Conversation: 100%
Maps: 100%
Jobs: 100%
UI: 99%
Other: 100%
Study & Quiz: 100%

Minor bits that won't be getting done due to breaking the game and requiring considerable effort for almost no improvement to the playability/immersion of the game -
F1 Menu
Various parts in the phone menu
Currency display in some locations
Controls:
WASD / Arrow Keys = Movement
Z / Enter = Interact
X / Esc = Back

S = Show/Hide Character Portrait
F = Look around while on Overworld
T = Advance time
E = Check Event table
R = Special Actions once unlocked

W = Chat History
Bugs:
Restaurant Job: If you get told about the restaurant job from the convenience store and then get the phone number from the sign at the front of the restaurant, you won't be able to phone them and you won't be able progress that route or get the jobs that come after working at the restaurant for a while.

Solution: Find the flyer under your dads letter in your house that tells you about the restaurant job, the letter also gives you the phone number and you'll be able to progress the route normally. This has to be done before you get told about the job at the convenience store.

Unfortunately this bug is in the original Japanese version so it's unlikely to get fixed

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ159903] JC Fight

been looking forward to a translation for this. going to give it a try.

edit: great job on the work so far. thanks for the translation.

Last edited:

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally someone picked it up for translation. Thanks a lot for doing this. Also consider tagging as wip - full instead of wip - partial.

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

been looking forward to a translation for this. going to give it a try.

edit: great job on the work so far. thanks for the translation.
Glad you like it! Dralater did an amazing job with the translation

Finally someone picked it up for translation. Thanks a lot for doing this. Also consider tagging as wip - full instead of wip - partial.
Done, I meant to do that originally thanks for pointing it out

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This looks cute and I'm sure you're working hard. Good luck from here on, too.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if it's the translation or something else but all the part-time jobs seem to be broken, the newspaper just has you move away from the door if you go there and the restaurant gives you a "why would I need to call them?" message when you're trying to contact them.

Haven't had these issues before the translation so I'm not sure what the problem is.

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if it's the translation or something else but all the part-time jobs seem to be broken, the newspaper just has you move away from the door if you go there and the restaurant gives you a "why would I need to call them?" message when you're trying to contact them.

Haven't had these issues before the translation so I'm not sure what the problem is.
You need to go and meet Satake in Eisho for the first time before you unlock the ability to take on part-time jobs, I just checked and it is working. Let me know if it works after that!

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you very much for your hard work, I'm looking forward to the full translation of this. It's great to see this gem translated :)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hana[E];958716 said:
You need to go and meet Satake in Eisho for the first time before you unlock the ability to take on part-time jobs, I just checked and it is working. Let me know if it works after that!
I've already done the first few arena fights actually, I took the newspaper job after all, it's just when I show up in the morning and walk up to the door she turns around and walks away with no message or information.

Is this tied to purity or something? (it's just above 50, normal hair color)

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've already done the first few arena fights actually, I took the newspaper job after all, it's just when I show up in the morning and walk up to the door she turns around and walks away with no message or information.

Is this tied to purity or something? (it's just above 50, normal hair color)
Ah you're right I just found the same issue with the newspaper job, we just fixed it and uploaded the files. Try download the translation files again (same link) and see if it works now

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yea newspaper job works now, still can't call the restaurant so I don't know what's up there (calling in the afternoon she still just says she has no reason to call them)

Attachments

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Strange wasn't this game already translated, or did my memory screw up.

EDIT: oh it was a partial back then. Nice work.

Last edited:
OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea newspaper job works now, still can't call the restaurant so I don't know what's up there (calling in the afternoon she still just says she has no reason to call them)
Hm how bizarre, I can see it doesn't work on your save but we can't seem to re-create it on a fresh save, it doesn't work on the original untranslated version either so it doesn't seem to be something we broke.

Did you start with a clean save on version 1.02 after applying the translation? Some aspects of the translation won't work unless you make a new save although we haven't experienced any events breaking because of it before.

I imagine trying to migrate a save from a version before 1.02 might break it, we appreciate the feedback too.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yea I started completely fresh, after going to the arena and doing the first fight I went to a convenience store where they told me the restaurant was recruiting, got the number off the sign at the restaurant and then nothing.

supernaught

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea I started completely fresh, after going to the arena and doing the first fight I went to a convenience store where they told me the restaurant was recruiting, got the number off the sign at the restaurant and then nothing.
I just followed those steps and was able to recreate the bug on the untranslated version too, so I don't think there's much we can do about it unfortunately.

You can get the restaurant number from the letter your father leaves you too, if you check it a second time there's a leaflet underneath and that's working for me. You'll have to do this on a new save before you get the bug though.

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like supernaught said because it's a bug in the original Japanese verison it's unlikely to get fixed. Sorry it happened to you but I updated the original post mentioning it and how to avoid it.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good to know what the problem was at least, thanks.

Translation has been pretty great too, thanks on that one as well.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I didn't know this was even being translated! Awesome
Thanks a lot for the translation too.

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Enjoyable game.

Great job with the translation. All of the dialogue sounds fluent and natural.

Really looking forward to it being completed.

Thanks!

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you for translating this. The game's super fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.