What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ184864] [Babel] Onii-chan Nechatta? (お兄ちゃん寝ちゃった?)

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Greetings to everyone reading this thread, it is nice to meet you! I'm new here at these boards, so yoroshiku onegaishimasu and all that weeb shit. I normally go by the name Fukukaze, but if you want, feel free to address me otherwise, like for example, “Fuku”. I don’t mind. I don’t mind at all. Perhaps… it might even earn you a few "moe points". And in case you’re a girl, you’ll acquire those points 77.5% faster. Take it or leave it!

First of all, I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to share a project here of this umm... nature. {WARNING: LOLI} But well, I'll just try posting this here for now and see what happens. (Hopefully, the FBI won't be apprehending me any time soon. #positivethinking) If worse comes to worst, the admins can just delete this thread, I don't mind. But honestly, I know you all love this shit, so you don't have to be all shy about it, you little baka.

In any case, let us continue by me revealing to you all what I’ve been working on recently. It's a relatively small visual novel or Nukige, more specifically an incest-themed (blood-related brother and sister) visual novel. A little while ago, on a clear, blistering sunday morning, lethargic little Fuku felt like reading a cute vn featuring some romantic, juicy scenes involving a pair of siblings. After browsing through the g86 (¡visit of your own accord!) tag on vndb for about four and a half minutes, I stumbled upon an entry called “Onii-chan Nechatta?“, a short ~2 hour visual novel by Babel (バベル), and after I was done reading, I thought to myself: “<ref>Hey, that was pretty good!</ref>”. And considering it was all in all quite short and there aren’t that many English-translated Nukige featuring cute lolis out there (¡there’s never enough!), I decided: “Yaaa, let’s do it! Fuck the police!”.

So, now that that is out of the way, why don’t we go a bit more into the specifics of things, shall we? Since the vn is very short, I’m unsure whether or not I’ll release a trial version at some point in the near future, but I might, just for the heck of it, to try and give you a taste of what degree of quality to expect. Furthermore, I could still use a script editor (I’m not a native, after all) and an image editor (I could probably do this myself, though). Other than that, everything is set. So, in case you’re interested in any of the two mentioned positions, just drop a message saying which one and I’ll provide you with the necessary files. (Wooow, I was able to write an entire paragraph without inserting some silly meme or making a retarded joke for once, go me!)

Lastly, I’ll slightly elaborate on how far the progress for this project has been coming along. The vn contains a number of 14 script files, with each one covering one of the (sex) scenes. As I don’t have the exact amount of lines each one of the script files contain, I’ll simply be listing the completion in percentages for now. Let’s have a look, shall we:

Scene 00 (Prologue): 5% Completed. (Covered in the Trial version)
Scene 01: 15% Completed. (Covered in the Trial version)
Scene 02: 100% Translated! (COMPLETED) (Covered in the Trial version)
Scene 03: Not yet started. (Covered in the Trial version)
Scene 04: Not yet started.
Scene 05: Not yet started.
Scene 06: Not yet started.
Scene 07: Not yet started. (Covered in the Trial version)
Scene 08: Not yet started.
Scene 09: Not yet started.
Scene 10: Not yet started.
Scene 11: Not yet started.
Scene 12: Not yet started.
Epilogue: Not yet started.
Epilogue (Trial version): 100% Translated! (COMPLETED)

I think that covers about everything I wanted to let you guys know for now. Again, if you’d like to become my text editor or image editor for this small project, or perhaps provide other kinds of services (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), just hit me up! And with that, I’ll see you guys on the next update of whatever I do where I’ll be informing you of the latest progress I’ve made and other things that might have happened to the project, for example, if the positions have all been filled and I’m no longer recruiting and such. じゃね!

P.S.: Excuse me for not putting images and links and stuff. It's just as a precaution. However, if the admins state otherwise, I'll throw those in here, but for now, I'm afraid you'll have to do your own research.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ184864] [Babel] Onii-chan Nechatta? (お兄ちゃん寝ちゃった?)

Welcome to ulmf Fukukaze :3
Firstly i will warn you about loli related content.
DO NOT provide any links to the content, that means the Game & Pictures. Your Translation is though allowed.

A: The Laws of Moderation
1) No posting of illegal material. This includes but is not limited to nude pictures of people of questionable age, and (real life) bestiality pictures.
2) The posting of pictures that depict underaged characters (or characters that appear underaged) in sexual situations is not allowed on this forum. It is illegal in the country this server is hosted in.
Rules on Ulmf

That's said. Hopefully you will provide with a translation and Congratulation with your first post!
Hopefully we will hear more from you. Especially me because that Visual novel looks good :>

Thanks you Fukukaze. May it go smoothly and Welcome To ULMF :3

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

First of all, I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to share a project here of this umm... nature. {WARNING: LOLI} But well, I'll just try posting this here for now and see what happens. (Hopefully, the FBI won't be apprehending me any time soon. #positivethinking) If worse comes to worst, the admins can just delete this thread, I don't mind. But honestly, I know you all love this shit, so you don't have to be all shy about it, you little baka.

P.S.: Excuse me for not putting images and links and stuff. It's just as a precaution. However, if the admins state otherwise, I'll throw those in here, but for now, I'm afraid you'll have to do your own research.
You can post links where to buy the game (NOT A LINK OF THE GAME ITSELF). If the image you post doesn't have any sexual content then it's fine (Although after researching the game there's one image that might pass but even then I wouldn't risk it).

Also make sure when you upload the eventual translation that it just contains the translation and not anything else.

I'm just going off what another loli game did and the rules of the forum.
Reference: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28612

So yeah, good luck.

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welcome to ulmf Fukukaze :3
Firstly i will warn you about loli related content.
DO NOT provide any links to the content, that means the Game & Pictures. Your Translation is though allowed.

That's said. Hopefully you will provide with a translation and Congratulation with your first post!
Hopefully we will hear more from you. Especially me because that Visual novel looks good :>

Thanks you Fukukaze. May it go smoothly and Welcome To ULMF :3
Thank you, UrusaiSenpai, for the helpful reply, I'll certainly be having a look at that set of rules you linked me.

And you'll definitely hear more from me sometime soon, so stay tuned for that. I hope I'll be able to present you all with a satisfactory translation that is also enjoyable to read. I do pay a lot of attention to phrasing, sentence structure and word flow, so I hope you and other people will like what I put out.

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can post links where to buy the game (NOT A LINK OF THE GAME ITSELF). If the image you post doesn't have any sexual content then it's fine (Although after researching the game there's one image that might pass but even then I wouldn't risk it).

Also make sure when you upload the eventual translation that it just contains the translation and not anything else.

So yeah, good luck.
Okay, got it. I don't think that will be a problem, because the entire scenario of the game is stored in a single data.xp3 file, which I had to extract. After I'm done translating, all I need to do is repack the scripts and share the new data.xp3 file containing the translated scripts and voilà. I'm sure the people here know how to... you know... acquire the game without me posting it here, if you know what I mean.

But thanks, I deeply appreciate the encouragement.

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey-ho everyone, Fuku is back with a small update of the project. It's day 4 after the announcement and some stellar progress has been made in those past few days. I've also made my decision on whether I'll be releasing a trial version or not, which is that, one, I will indeed release one, but two, I won't release it before it's fully edited and I'm completely satisfied with it. Now, both the editor and image editor spots are still open for the time being, so to those interested who are just seeing this now, hurry up and apply for the job before it's too late! With all that said, let's have a look at the progress table:

Scene 00 (Prologue): 10% Completed. (Covered in the Trial version)
Scene 01: 100% Translated! (COMPLETED) (Covered in the Trial version)
Scene 02: 100% Translated! (COMPLETED) (Covered in the Trial version)
Scene 03: Not yet started. (Covered in the Trial version)
Scene 04: Not yet started.
Scene 05: Not yet started.
Scene 06: Not yet started.
Scene 07: Not yet started. (Covered in the Trial version)
Scene 08: Not yet started.
Scene 09: Not yet started.
Scene 10: Not yet started.
Scene 11: Not yet started.
Scene 12: Not yet started.
Epilogue: Not yet started.
Epilogue (Trial version): 100% Translated! (COMPLETED)

As you can see, there's just three scenes left until the trial version is fully translated, so stay tuned for more progress updates in the near future!

Arutha103

Reputation score

Your doing great with this translation, updates and progress percentages. nicely laid out, hoping you stick with your translation. just wanted to try and give some morale

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your doing great with this translation, updates and progress percentages. nicely laid out, hoping you stick with your translation. just wanted to try and give some morale
Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words, I greatly appreciate it. I do always try to keep people updated as best as possible during any of my ongoing translation projects, to make sure people stay hopeful that, at any point in the future, whether that be sooner or later, they can expect a release coming from me. I hope I'll be able to live up to your expectations of bringing you a high quality translation of this visual novel. Thanks again for the support, I duly appreciate the gesture, and it certainly helps to give me that extra push, knowing that there are people out there who are eagerly waiting for a full translation. You've got my gratitude!

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, Fuku, how`s you doing?
Just writing to wish you luck with all of your projects! ;)

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, Fuku, how`s you doing?
Just writing to wish you luck with all of your projects! ;)
Great, just busy with plans for the future. If all goes well, I might even get a fulltime job at this localization company I'm currently in contact with. So yeah, great news for me!

But not to worry, I'll still be working as a fan translator here on the side. But for the time being, it really depends on the support I get on my Patreon. Right now, I don't earn a cent with my (now) official project, until it's finished. So, if people really want me to get back to working on my projects faster, it's better at the moment that they support me, since "Tsundere Idol" is currently a priority for me.

Thanks for worrying about me, Alex, I much appreciate that! I'll be swinging by the Discord channel from time to time to talk, so see ya there.